PDA

View Full Version : Boy was that disappointing !

phxbison
09-30-2012, 02:36 PM
I am in Minneapolis for my grandson's birthday and was all excited to go to Joe Sensers in Bloomington to watch the game with all the other Bison faithful. My daughter and her family and my wife and I arrived at Sensers about ten minutes til 6 and it was standing room only with no chance of getting a table. Ended up watching on my son in laws big screened streamed from the UNI website. It's wonderful that the Bison have become that big of a deal that Bison fan's are turning out in large numbers to watch them wherever they are shown, but disappointed that we did'nt get to experience it with all the other Mpls. Bison fans. I guess that will teach me to get to Sensers much earlier. Lesson learmed. Great win by the way.

HooliganBison
09-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Another problem was the Nebraska was on as well.

MNLonghorn10
09-30-2012, 03:14 PM
yea....nothign like watching agame there and having the 5 person band play the fight song after every first down

A1pigskin
09-30-2012, 05:22 PM
The technical difficulties sucked at the beginning.

EndZoneQB
09-30-2012, 06:50 PM

Yep official Nebraska watch party there too. You need to get there super early to get a seat on Saturdays.

Bisonwinagn
09-30-2012, 06:54 PM
How many Bison fans were there?

heffray
10-01-2012, 01:51 AM
How many Bison fans were there?

There was a lot. We had the entire room to the right completely full of Bison. I didnt see any Big Red in there. So, yeah it was packed, but at least with Bison. I thought it was great, no disappointment here...

Da Bison
10-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Boy was that disappointing ! (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28522-Boy-was-that-disappointing-!)

Things overheard at Trans Am Bison's Honeymoon for $800 Alex...??:biggrin:

jimmyptubas
10-01-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm very happy that this next game is a 1 o'clock start. I will finally get to watch a game this year. Haven't watched one all year except being there live for home opener. Wish there was someplace to watch with some BVers a little closer to the western suburbs. We miss you plymouth Sensors!