PDA

View Full Version : Goofer Band

heymch86
12-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Watching the Insight Bowl tonight, and when Texas Tech has the ball on 3rd down, the goofer marching band is playing its trumpets, trombones, everything, before Texas Tech snaps the ball, just like they had to do against us, to generate noise

Tatanka
12-30-2006, 01:57 AM
teh rodent are putting a major smackdown on TT 35-7 at half...

NDSUFREAK10
12-30-2006, 02:04 AM
teh rodent are putting a major smackdown on TT 35-7 at half...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o sure makes us look good.

TAILG8R
12-30-2006, 03:54 AM
Not so fast. Goofers blow 31 point lead to lose in OT.

Biggest comeback win in NCAA Bowl history.

Gully
12-30-2006, 03:58 AM
What a bunch of losers. A total joke...how can they possibly lose games with 20+ point 4th quarter leads? It's not like this happened once, it's been a few times, starting with Michigan a few years ago at home. Losers bread losers. They need new leadership at that University, starting with the AD.

kchats
12-30-2006, 04:00 AM
It shows you how impressive the Bison defense was this year. They stoned the Gophers at home. Bison should have had a win against them too.

56BISON73
12-30-2006, 04:39 AM
Havent quite seen a choke job like that since MSU let ND spank their butts.

Did you see the Houston game?

Houston had the ball 1st and goal. 4 plays later it was 4th and goal from the "50". Thats has got to be some kind of record. PL

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 04:56 AM
Its a good thing the NFL Network had it and MOST fans in the Cities couldn't watch that collapse. KFAN currently has a whole day of material now. Can you hear it now? They will be calling for Mason's head and then the fight song will start playing over their voices. Oh it is gonna be UGLY! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NDSUFREAK10
12-30-2006, 04:58 AM

HOLY SHIT!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

heymch86
12-30-2006, 05:04 AM
as soon as Texas Tech crossed the goal line in OT, you could hear the axe go down on glenn mason

IowaBison
12-30-2006, 05:24 AM
why would they can mason?

they were lucky to make a bowl game this year-and he took them to overtime baby!

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 06:08 AM
why would they can mason?

they were lucky to make a bowl game this year-and he took them to overtime baby!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigBison
12-30-2006, 06:13 AM
If the goofers what a top 25 team there going to need a WHOLE NEW LEADERSHIP!!! New Coach, AD and Pres. who will put a winning football team at the top of the list of things to do. Its tough to win in MN because the compeat with all the pro teams. In Mason's defense if he was at some other school, he would win.

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 06:58 AM
*In Mason's defense if he was at some other school, he would win. *

How do you figure? Your team setting a Bowl record for LARGEST collapse ever doesn't have to do with the school's name, it has to do with the man running then program.

Tatanka
12-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Just let him stay one more season, or at least until October 20.

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Just let him stay one more season, or at least until October 20.

Exactly! I read a quote today by Big Glen: "When they cut it to 10, I knew we were in trouble". Does that sound like a confident coach? Does that sound like someone who expects to win? HE IS PATHETIC!

semobison
12-30-2006, 10:21 PM
I dont know if they can get a better coach. Does anyone remember pre-Mason. They were really bad for a decade. Mason has actually brought them up a notch. They could hire a new coach and slide back into the Big Ten basement.

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 10:31 PM
I dont know if they can get a better coach. Does anyone remember pre-Mason. They were really bad for a decade. Mason has actually brought them up a notch. They could hire a new coach and slide back into the Big Ten basement.

Slap mouth mouth I know, BUT Bohl out coached the idiot and would a great job there. As sad as it sounds. :-[

CaBisonFan
12-31-2006, 04:11 AM

This has become common in Gopherland. Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Iowa have made a good living by pulling unbelievable comebacks on the Gophers.

I still say that the Gopher game was probably the worst game that the Bison played last fall in terms of execution. It's not a put-down. They really stuck it to the Gophers in so many ways...but in most games the Bison made the other team pay for turnovers...and in most games they found ways to score in the red zone. It should have been a 2 or 3 touchdown win. I have a feeling that we will finish the job in the baggy next fall.

The Gophers 'are not' a big source of pride in Minnesota right now. Looks like a big-name coach is needed like in the Holtz years...but luring someone into that coaching trap won't be easy. With Sid Hartman in town...it would be reason enough to not accept a coaching job in Minneapolis. Minnesota is a very tough sell for the coaches these days. Mason is probably about as good as it gets in Gopherland.

NDSUFREAK10
12-31-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm training my voice for next year in the ghettrodome. ALL FORCE IN THE GREEN! CANT WAIT!