PDA

View Full Version : NDSU/UNI Highlights

Rynomite
09-30-2012, 07:18 AM
http://youtu.be/YM9iVSXbmUA

Nice to see Williams and Smith healthy. And Let's not forget about Johnny's breakthrough performance. "You showed greatness tonight" - Coach Bohl.

Rynomite
09-30-2012, 07:21 AM
I guess I don't know how to embed a video..

A1pigskin
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
The Gebhart pass in the middle was a statement.

westnodak93bison
09-30-2012, 09:19 PM

Nice to see Williams and Smith healthy. And Let's not forget about Johnny's breakthrough performance. "You showed greatness tonight" - Coach Bohl.

Good grief. Looks like the Bison locker room was in the utility/maintenance room of the UNI-DUMP.

1998braves64
10-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Good grief. Looks like the Bison locker room was in the utility/maintenance room of the UNI-DUMP.

Was going to say the same thing... looks like they need a new kicking net too, several broken sections that have been tied together in several places on a couple of those field goal highlights.

westnodak93bison
10-01-2012, 03:19 AM

Hopefully Ojuri responds and steps up his game. Having both improve would be amazing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tatanka
10-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Was going to say the same thing... looks like they need a new kicking net too, several broken sections that have been tied together in several places on a couple of those field goal highlights.scoreboards are missing lights in the digits. All of this takes money which they apparently don't have.

BlueBisonRock
10-01-2012, 03:58 AM
scoreboards are missing lights in the digits. All of this takes money which they apparently don't have.

And, as we discussed... They are leaving a bundle on the table.

Tatanka
10-01-2012, 04:01 AM
And, as we discussed... They are leaving a bundle on the table.yes. Not charging even a couple bucks to park / tailgate is ridonkulous.

BisonNation11
10-01-2012, 04:06 AM
yes. Not charging even a couple bucks to park / tailgate is ridonkulous.

If their athletic department can't raise enough money and donations the way it is, that obviously means the backers can't afford to pay for parking.

BlueBisonRock
10-01-2012, 04:46 AM
If their athletic department can't raise enough money and donations the way it is, that obviously means the backers can't afford to pay for parking.

Can't afford? Or just too cheap to support?

When the department accepts the status quo (read this as cheap b@$t@rd$), they deserve the lack of support that they receive.

Tatanka
10-01-2012, 10:56 AM
He's right. It would be just one more excuse not to show up for the game. Damn shame too because although they don't win championships there, they do play football at a high level. The fans that did show were friendly and courteous even if 90% of them left in the early fourth quarter or before.

Well I'm glad NDSU could help them out, first by bringing a mini-herd at $40/ticket, and second by eliminating the need to go to Sherman-Williams to buy a gallon of white paint.

Daved
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
scoreboards are missing lights in the digits. All of this takes money which they apparently don't have.Maybe they can spare some of the million they got for playing Wisky and Iowa and buy some new light bulbs.:)

BisonNation11
10-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Maybe they can spare some of the million they got for playing Wisky and Iowa and buy some new light bulbs.:)

I think they need to spend that money on Farley's depression medication and psych doc.

56BISON73
10-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I think they need to spend that money on Farley's depression medication and psych doc.

He sure didnt look good during the presser.

Gully
10-02-2012, 01:05 AM
He looked like he was going to completely meltdown. He's not handling UNIs new position in the pecking order very well. Can't wait to see what happens after next year's game.

tjbison
10-02-2012, 01:17 AM
He looked like he was going to completely meltdown. He's not handling UNIs new position in the pecking order very well. Can't wait to see what happens after next year's game.

They will be better, think they lose their entire secondary though, lots of youth and I bet he has some comments on the schedule