11-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Who could we ask to put one together?

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Who could we ask to put one together?

Probably WDAY.

Ivy
11-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Maybe it will be a special sale item on GoBison.com like they did with the Valpo game print.

Sambini -- got anyone to talk to over in the athletic dept. about this?

roadwarrior
11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
It would certainly be a hot seller!

SDbison
11-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Who is going to contact NDSU and WDAY to see if they would make highlight DVD? Great Idea!

insane_ponderer
11-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah I think that would be a really cool idea. A season full of great games and great plays would make a nice addition to the dvd collection.

NDSUstudent
11-20-2006, 07:35 PM
I think this would be a great idea, throw some highlights togather and maybe add the WDAY radio commentary in on some plays as well.

tony
11-20-2006, 07:46 PM
How much would you pay and how many would you buy? I could see getting a dozen of them easily.

Let's say they did a "Best of" the Craig Bohl show 2006 with an hour or so of mostly highlights.

West_River
11-20-2006, 07:52 PM
I would pay $100 for one or get six of them at $25

insane_ponderer
11-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I think if they were put together and sold for $10-15 a pop they would sell pretty well.

Best stocking stuffer I could think of.

ThunderRadioguy
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that I remember hearing Hallstrom say that he was going to get the highlights for someone to put a tape together. I think that they usually make something like that for the playes and coaches. They would just need to get them mass produced. I think they'd sell really well. I'd buy a couple that's for sure.

newagebison
11-20-2006, 09:00 PM
I called the ticket office and they forward me to Troy Grogan in the Marketing Dept. He told me they are currently working with WDAY to produce a DVD. He didn't want to give me too many details because he said they just started working on it last week and were working on a lot of the details. But he did confirm that one would be coming out and he said they would release information soon. He told me it would take a couple weeks to produce a quality dvd.

I saw an extra camera crew at the game on Sat. I bet that was part of the video. Should be plenty of highlights from the entire season!

sambini
11-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Maybe it will be a special sale item on GoBison.com like they did with the Valpo game print. *

Sambini -- got anyone to talk to over in the athletic dept. *about this?
Call Troy Goergen asst ad in charge of marketing 231-ndsu>

TransAmBison
11-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Count me in for one...

1bizon1
11-20-2006, 11:50 PM
The camera crew was from Flint Communications (rumor has it...)
They stopped by the corral and did some taping. I never did hear anyone ask them what the tape was for.

Bisonguy
11-21-2006, 12:56 AM
They stopped by the corral and did some taping. *I never did hear anyone ask them what the tape was for.

They did it last year at taligating, as well.

It's for ads and possibly intro videos, heck, maybe for the DVD.

imabison
11-21-2006, 01:32 PM
They stopped by the corral and did some taping. *I never did hear anyone ask them what the tape was for.

They did it last year at taligating, as well.

It's for ads and possibly intro videos, heck, maybe for the DVD.

There was a film crew that stopped by our tailgate site, and filmed a bit. I got the impression they were working on next years tailgate promos video.

newagebison
01-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Maybe it will be a special sale item on GoBison.com like they did with the Valpo game print.

Sambini -- got anyone to talk to over in the athletic dept. about this?
Call Troy Goergen asst ad in charge of marketing 231-ndsu>

I was hoping to get a DVD to give as Christmas presents but hadn't heard anything since this trhead. So I call Troy and he said the DVD is almost ready. He said it includes the intro walk, which was brought up here before. He said there were some editing issues that they hoped to finalize this week and copies would be ready for sale probably in two weeks. I don't see why it has taken this long, but he apologize and said they tried to get it done, but wanted to do it right rather than rush is out for Christmas. Better late than never I guesss. Oh yeah, they will be available on Gobison.com and at the Scheels statewide..which I thouht was cool.