PDA

View Full Version : New Tailgating lot - Second game

Loud and Proud Bison fan
09-23-2012, 10:45 PM
I just wanted to comment, that I thought the New tailgating lot was a lot better and ran more effectiently this game. I got there about 15 mins before the lot opened. (ok now laugh) was told to turn around and wait in the line that went around the blocks of New outdoor stadium etc, so I did and followed the car ahead of me only to have them pull right over and park (I thought they were in line still). I sat behind a parked car for 5 mins, only to have the next 3 cars behind me do the same. The nice part was noone drove around me. Finally the parked car was nice enough to wave us by. Anyways, I though this game was much better for tailgating, the lot really needs a second entrance.. but that is for another day. Also, my only other gripe is the High Way Patrol man, in the big Excurison that was chatty.. but then ran over our bean bag game lol. :rofl: I know he was more embarrased than most ppl I have seen.. having alot of the crowd booing him... he did make a Batman escape after getting our information to get us a new game and will give it to us at homecoming. Only confusing part, is why a high way patrol was in the lot... not really his jurisdicition but oh well. Those are my stories from yesterday. Anyone else have feelings/thoughts/ or good stories... I can have a pic of our poor broken bean board later :)

EndZoneQB
09-23-2012, 11:12 PM
I just wanted to comment, that I thought the New tailgating lot was a lot better and ran more effectiently this game. I got there about 15 mins before the lot opened. (ok now laugh) was told to turn around and wait in the line that went around the blocks of New outdoor stadium etc, so I did and followed the car ahead of me only to have them pull right over and park (I thought they were in line still). I sat behind a parked car for 5 mins, only to have the next 3 cars behind me do the same. The nice part was noone drove around me. Finally the parked car was nice enough to wave us by. Anyways, I though this game was much better for tailgating, the lot really needs a second entrance.. but that is for another day. Also, my only other gripe is the High Way Patrol man, in the big Excurison that was chatty.. but then ran over our bean bag game lol. :rofl: I know he was more embarrased than most ppl I have seen.. having alot of the crowd booing him... he did make a Batman escape after getting our information to get us a new game and will give it to us at homecoming. Only confusing part, is why a high way patrol was in the lot... not really his jurisdicition but oh well. Those are my stories from yesterday. Anyone else have feelings/thoughts/ or good stories... I can have a pic of our poor broken bean board later :)

The police presence was DEFINITELY more noticed this week.

I got carded by a plains clothed officer. He questioned my ID and even had his buddies(and I don't mean cops, actual tailgaters) and get their take. It was extremely unprofessional and rude. I actually had to show him my credit cards because he didn't believe it was me...

bri-dog
09-23-2012, 11:14 PM
The police presence was DEFINITELY more noticed this week.

I got carded by a plains clothed officer. He questioned my ID and even had his buddies(and I don't mean cops, actual tailgaters) and get their take. It was extremely unprofessional and rude. I actually had to show him my credit cards because he didn't believe it was me...

I thought they all knew you well enough by now...:biggrin::duel:

HandoEX
09-23-2012, 11:17 PM
The only gripe I have is all the drunk people, loud music, and cart wheels in the proximity of our tailgating bus. My family and I like to enjoy a quiet Saturday afternoon tailgating before Bison games but have found that the same people that stand, yell, and cause a stir inside the Fargodome have been carrying on with their antics in the tailgating lot before and after the games as well. Some of these heathens belong in the Cass County lockup. It's disgusting and must be stopped!

Thank You,

HandoEX

chuckles
09-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I agree, tailgating is getting out of control...I better join in at Homecoming!! :)

HerdBot
09-23-2012, 11:45 PM
I was happy. It seemed to help with the the number of people parking and not tailgating. I arrived at about 8:15 but I probably could have waited to 10:00, but after not getting in for the RMU game, I wasn't going to risk it. Of course the game overall was a little less attended (blue seats) so I'm not sure if it would have been sold out with a larger crowd. I like seeing the east side full with parkers. Did anyone use the shuttle bus service? I think they should sell you an extra spot if you have a canopy but you should have to show it to them.

Thinking ahead to homecoming... damn with a 1 pm start I'm going to have to lineup at 6 am!

MNLonghorn10
09-24-2012, 12:41 AM
The only gripe I have is all the drunk people, loud music, and cart wheels in the proximity of our tailgating bus. My family and I like to enjoy a quiet Saturday afternoon tailgating before Bison games but have found that the same people that stand, yell, and cause a stir inside the Fargodome have been carrying on with their antics in the tailgating lot before and after the games as well. Some of these heathens belong in the Cass County lockup. It's disgusting and must be stopped!

Thank You,

HandoEX

Agreed. Think of the kids.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

IzzyFlexion
09-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Agreed. Think of the kids.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

yeah.
And don't forget about us old f*ckers.

Rynomite
09-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Think you may want to start tailgating in the new lot...:rofl:

Thank You,

HandoEX