PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Morning QB-ESPN

JE
09-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Greg Easterbrook who writes TMQB for ESPN.com writes in todays column (3/4 down article) about the only recognized NCAA Football Champion NDSU Bison and the other football team in ND that doesn't have a name.

He does have a mistake saying UND played in the big dance 20 years ago. Oh well good press for NDSU anyway.

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8392213/only-week-2-boo-birds-were-force-super-bowl-teams-greg-schiano

THEsocalledfan
09-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Greg Easterbrook who writes TMQB for ESPN.com writes in todays column (3/4 down article) about the only recognized NCAA Football Champion NDSU Bison and the other football team in ND that doesn't have a name.

He does have a mistake saying UND played in the big dance 20 years ago. Oh well good press for NDSU anyway.

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8392213/only-week-2-boo-birds-were-force-super-bowl-teams-greg-schiano

Love the helmet design. Very creative. Sadly, I am sure some on the board have never hung out enough at Chub's to develop an affinity to Cash.....

CAS4127
09-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Someone should post that over at whosports.com. I mean, no mention of tey butthockey team and all the money the final four or whatever it is called makes for the NCAA.

I can't go over to that place anymore, I get too nauseated.

SamsRams
09-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Best part if you copy and paste the whole link the end is #bison

NorthernBison
09-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Someone should post that over at whosports.com. I mean, no mention of tey butthockey team and all the money the final four or whatever it is called makes for the NCAA.

I can't go over to that place anymore, I get too nauseated.

Don't go over there. You might stroke out. The Bison need you on Saturday.

I'm not kidding.

southcliffbison
09-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Don't go over there. You might stroke out. The Bison need you on Saturday.

I'm not kidding.

Personally, I could give a rat's ass what the "Toe-to-Toes" fans think and say on their sports forum. I don't read other forums and, therefore, don't post on other forums. It's their site; they can talk out of their ass if they want and if you aren't on their site to read their shit, you wouldn't know or care.

NorthernBison
09-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Personally, I could give a rat's ass what the "Toe-to-Toes" fans think and say on their sports forum. I don't read other forums and, therefore, don't post on other forums. It's their site; they can talk out of their ass if they want and if you aren't on their site to read their shit, you wouldn't know or care.

I'm trying really hard to assume that you had a point with that comment.

FYI, I post only on Bisonville. That's it. I do read other message boards from time to time. A more balanced view of the world never hurts.

My comment to CAS (not to you) was because he DID post over there during the nickname fiasco. He did a fine job of keeping his cool and acting as a sane informed opinion. What I know of CAS is that he has a low tolerance for the crap they are spewing there. Reading it could be hazardous if he has no outlet.

southcliffbison
09-19-2012, 04:29 PM

FYI, I post only on Bisonville. That's it. I do read other message boards from time to time. A more balanced view of the world never hurts.

My comment to CAS (not to you) was because he DID post over there during the nickname fiasco. He did a fine job of keeping his cool and acting as a sane informed opinion. What I know of CAS is that he has a low tolerance for the crap they are spewing there. Reading it could be hazardous if he has no outlet.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comment; I was just giving one of those IMO's about posting on the Toe-to-Toe site (the name I use for their football team until the folks in Whoville come up with something else.

folks up in

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 04:34 PM

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comment; I was just giving one of those IMO's about posting on the Toe-to-Toe site (the name I use for their football team until the folks in Whoville come up with something else.

folks up in

It's all good. I am just not gonna go over there and read anything, because I am sure I would not be able to resist the temptation to bitch slap most of them.

KilldeerBison
09-19-2012, 05:12 PM
It's all good. I am just not gonna go over there and read anything, because I am sure I would not be able to resist the temptation to bitch slap most of them.

How about starting with this guy?

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/joelheitkamp_zps29bec8ce.png

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM

Speaking of whom, I noticed he has doing the afternoon show normally done by McFooly!! Is it possible that McFooly is on the chopping block.

Please, please . . . .:praying:

tony
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM

Question for the board: If you "eviscerate wastes of protoplasm with pointed remarks" with what do you bitch slap the Radio Voice For Double-Standards?

Consider this SAT prep (even though they stupidly removed the analogy portion of the verbal section.)

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Question for the board: If you "eviscerate wastes of protoplasm with pointed remarks" with what do you bitch slap the Radio Voice For Double-Standards?

Consider this SAT prep (even though they stupidly removed the analogy portion of the verbal section.)

Yes.

:confused:

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 05:41 PM

Intelligent, rational thinking!!

What do I win?!??!:bowdown::howdy:

KilldeerBison
09-19-2012, 05:45 PM

Get him a muzzle, then take him to the great and mighty wizzard and ask for a brain.

Bison Dan
09-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Speaking of whom, I noticed he has doing the afternoon show normally done by McFooly!! Is it possible that McFooly is on the chopping block.

Please, please . . . .:praying:On Tuesdays Joel does a energy show from 3:00-5:00.

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 06:15 PM
On Tuesdays Joel does a energy show from 3:00-5:00.

Thanks for raining on my parade!!:(:detsucks:

Bison Dan
09-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks for raining on my parade!!:(:detsucks:Yeah first time I heard it I thought the same. Maybe the new mgt. will help out.

heffray
09-19-2012, 06:54 PM

Answer: 3

heffray
09-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Answer: 3

My wager: $ Texas

tony
09-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Now you've made me go multiple choice on you! (which is dire because I don't have the talent or ability to come up with four decent answers.)

If one eviscerates a waste of protoplasm with a pointed remark, that is most analogous to bitch slapping The Radio Voice For Double-Standards with __________________:

A. A pithy quip.
B. An acerbic barb.
C. Trick question. You don't bitch slap him with anything, you sucker punch him in the handshake line with some salient facts.
D. A blunt rebuttal.

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Now you've made me go multiple choice on you! (which is dire because I don't have the talent or ability to come up with four decent answers.)

If one eviscerates a waste of protoplasm with a pointed remark, that is most analogous to bitch slapping The Radio Voice For Double-Standards with __________________:

A. A pithy quip.
B. An acerbic barb.
C. Trick question. You don't bitch slap him with anything, you sucker punch him in the handshake line with some salient facts.
D. A blunt rebuttal.

E. None of the above-->you smoke him with facts and require him to stay on point, rather than meandering around the factual question and thus allowing the idiots who can't think for themselves to nod their heads in agreement over the nothingness that he just espoused between the gap in his teeth.

runtheoption
09-21-2012, 02:22 AM
E. None of the above-->you smoke him with facts and require him to stay on point, rather than meandering around the factual question and thus allowing the idiots who can't think for themselves to nod their heads in agreement over the nothingness that he just espoused between the gap in his teeth.

I think you just pointed him with some eviscerated remarks. PROTOPLASM!