PDA

View Full Version : GateCityBankField @ The FargoDome

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 02:37 AM
Ok,The field was Done in July,and the first game was just over 2 weeks ago,only for the turf to be taken out 2 days later. Well,in those 2 weeks we have heard so much info about the turf there has been "ZERO" articles or Video updates on it. This kinda upsets me,am I the only one???

tjbison
09-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Must be, it was already installed played a game on it and they needed to replace a problem, why do they and would they (astro turf) broadcast it??

The casual fan will not see any difference so what's the big deal

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 02:52 AM
Must be, it was already installed played a game on it and they needed to replace a problem, why do they and would they (astro turf) broadcast it??

The casual fan will not see any difference so what's the big dealThe field was totally redone,a whole new field and there was some bits about where the 1 game old field will go to. So ya,I think it should have been broadcast(If you wanna call it like that) and tell everybody whats going on with it.

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Ok,The field was Done in July,and the first game was just over 2 weeks ago,only for the turf to be taken out 2 days later. Well,in those 2 weeks we have heard so much info about the turf there has been "ZERO" articles or Video updates on it. This kinda upsets me,am I the only one???

Why does it upset you? It was faulty turf. They replaced it. What kind of earth shattering story could come out of that? I dont see what the big deal is.

roadwarrior
09-18-2012, 02:53 AM
The team has already practiced on the newest turf last saturday. This was reported somewhere today.

tjbison
09-18-2012, 02:54 AM
The field was totally redone,a whole new field and there was some bits about where the 1 game old field will go to. So ya,I think it should have been broadcast(If you wanna call it like that) and tell everybody whats going on with it.

Well.....nobody will tell the difference, if it wasn't opted in the news nobody would even know it was changed

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 02:55 AM
The team has already practiced on the newest turf last saturday. This was reported somewhere today.Nice to hear,I didnt see anything on the inforum website. Thanks RW for the info.

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 03:04 AM
Why does it upset you? It was faulty turf. They replaced it. What kind of earth shattering story could come out of that? I dont see what the big deal is.Have you ever bought some "Brand New" shoes,and run well only to have the stitching break and have a hole by ur big toe. It may not be a Earth Shaking story,,but its a story that deserves some updating on it!!!!

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 03:08 AM
Have you ever bought some "Brand New" shoes,and run well only to have the stitching break and have a hole by ur big toe. It may not be a Earth Shaking story,,but its a story that deserves some updating on it!!!!

:facepalm:

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 03:16 AM
:facepalm:Ditto plus 1 :facepalm::facepalm:

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Ditto plus 1 :facepalm::facepalm:

Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post

You asked a question. The answer is obvious dont you think.

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 03:23 AM

You asked a question. The answer is obvious dont you think.Thanks Pat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lit1cSptJw&feature=related

tjbison
09-18-2012, 03:36 AM
Thanks Pat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lit1cSptJw&feature=related

Really, wow dude, I understand your passion but I think you have allowed it to go to your head...Bison pride is alive and well but you seem to take it up a notch

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Really, wow dude, I understand your passion but I think you have allowed it to go to your head...Bison pride is alive and well but you seem to take it up a notchI was simply asking a question,and I get chastened for it. At some point you got fight back for ur self!!! What did I let happen to my head,and why is it hurting anybody???

tjbison
09-18-2012, 03:58 AM
I was simply asking a question,and I get chastened for it. At some point you got fight back for ur self!!! What did I let happen to my head,and why is it hurting anybody???

Sorry man after the shit storm you rolled out on the UNI fans on AGS I lost a lot of respect.....lakes was banned and several guys PM'd me asking if you were he.....you made an ass out of us, just saying tone it down

And really you were asking a question posting a video of a questionable gender comedic person??

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 04:04 AM
I was simply asking a question,and I get chastened for it. At some point you got fight back for ur self!!! What did I let happen to my head,and why is it hurting anybody???

You asked a question then got pissy when you didnt get the answer you were looking for.

loudsilverado
09-18-2012, 04:05 AM
I was curious about the turf too. So its in and all ready to go? Good! Are people finally going to realize that PL is not a very nice person?? Sheesh!

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:10 AM
I was curious about the turf too. So its in and all ready to go? Good! Are people finally going to realize that PL is not a very nice person?? Sheesh!

Never met him or you 4m, but what's your beef?? This is highly irrelevant for the thread title but I admit I was part of the derail

56 has been nothing but genuine to me and I trust he will provide me with the tickets I have paid him for so unless he runs from me I think he's a good guy

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Sorry man after the shit storm you rolled out on the UNI fans on AGS I lost a lot of respect.....lakes was banned and several guys PM'd me asking if you were he.....you made an ass out of us, just saying tone it down

And really you were asking a question posting a video of a questionable gender comedic person??It is what it is.............. :facepalm:

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 04:13 AM
Never met him or you 4m, but what's your beef?? This is highly irrelevant for the thread title but I admit I was part of the derail

56 has been nothing but genuine to me and I trust he will provide me with the tickets I have paid him for so unless he runs from me I think he's a good guy

So when do you want to pick those tickets up???????:biggrin:

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:16 AM
So when do you want to pick those tickets up???????:biggrin:

How fast can you run?

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 04:18 AM
How fast can you run?

I have to chase you?????

MontBison
09-18-2012, 04:19 AM
So what if you don't care for the question Justintyme asked it doesn't mean you've got to bash the guy about it. What's this big bad thread that he was in? Must have been sooooooo terrible.

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:19 AM
You asked a question then got pissy when you didnt get the answer you were looking for.Ur the one thats piss. I asked a freakin question,and I get that kinda of a answer. Thats BUSH LEAGUE Stuff. Pat can dish it out,but "it" cant take it back!!!!!!!! Thats the problem!!!!

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:22 AM
So what if you don't care for the question Justintyme asked it doesn't mean you've got to bash the guy about it. What's this big bad thread that he was in? Must have been sooooooo terrible.Thank You MB,See Im not the "ONLY" person.

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:25 AM
So what if you don't care for the question Justintyme asked it doesn't mean you've got to bash the guy about it. What's this big bad thread that he was in? Must have been sooooooo terrible.

Start at post #47 in this thread...........

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?115328-MVFC-to-FBS

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Ur the one thats piss. I asked a freakin question,and I get that kinda of a answer. Thats BUSH LEAGUE Stuff. Pat can dish it out,but "it" cant take it back!!!!!!!! Thats the problem!!!!

You asked a question with a you tube video of the SNL it's PAT character, sorry but even I don't know what your asking

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:33 AM
You asked a question with a you tube video of the SNL it's PAT character, sorry but even I don't know what your askingThe question was easy,"WHATS GOING ON WITH THE TURF????" I had a stroke,but Im not stupid,its simple in black and white!!!!! In 2 weeks there wasnt not one update on whats going on with it. Whats so hard to answer a simple freakin question,Pat had to come back with smart ass response.

You asked a question. The answer is obvious dont you think.

MontBison
09-18-2012, 04:36 AM

Wow I'm appalled. Seriously dude???? Panties in a bunch much?

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Wow I'm appalled. Seriously dude???? Panties in a bunch much?

Maybe they are, can't I have a "night"?

BisonNation11
09-18-2012, 04:41 AM
Can't tell we are coming off a bye week or anything...

56BISON73
09-18-2012, 04:42 AM
The question was easy,"WHATS GOING ON WITH THE TURF????" I had a stroke,but Im not stupid,its simple in black and white!!!!! In 2 weeks there wasnt not one update on whats going on with it. Whats so hard to answer a simple freakin question,Pat had to come back with smart ass response.

This is the first posts---

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post

My response
Why does it upset you? It was faulty turf. They replaced it. What kind of earth shattering story could come out of that? I dont see what the big deal is.

Then you went off on a rant about faulty shoes etc.

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:48 AM
The question was easy,"WHATS GOING ON WITH THE TURF????" I had a stroke,but Im not stupid,its simple in black and white!!!!! In 2 weeks there wasnt not one update on whats going on with it. Whats so hard to answer a simple freakin question,Pat had to come back with smart ass response.

I apologize man, but go back and read some of the stuff you wrote, it didn't make a lot of sense And you posted a link fron SNL, then accuse us of not understanding....well that was obvious when we didn't actually understand the question when I believe the original was answered in th first several post, but whatever I'm done

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:50 AM
This is the first posts---

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post

My response

Then you went off on a rant about faulty shoes etc.Pat has to read between the lines,unlike some others that can look outside the BOX!!!!!

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:54 AM
I apologize man, but go back and read some of the stuff you wrote, it didn't make a lot of sense And you posted a link fron SNL, then accuse us of not understanding....well that was obvious when we didn't actually understand the question when I believe the original was answered in th first several post, but whatever I'm doneThis is one of those Posts that my stroke grabbed it. Just think outside the box for some of my weird posts,sometimes I dont even understand my own threads and posts,LoL.

BisonFan02
09-18-2012, 04:56 AM

Yeah, I remember reading that over there....Sometimes stuff like this makes it tough to post over at AGS...I won't even try CS.

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:57 AM
This is one of those Posts that my stroke grabbed it. Just think outside the box for some of my weird posts,sometimes I dont even understand my own threads and posts,LoL.

Ok, I'm not done, I'm sorry but I did not understand what was going on, weirdest thread I've been a part of

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 04:58 AM
BTW-In that pic of Lakes and I,I tried really hard to make my horns right,but my stroke(leftside of my brain)makes things not look right.

tjbison
09-18-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I remember reading that over there....Sometimes stuff like this makes it tough to post over at AGS...I won't even try CS.

Thank you, crap like that is what makes us and all Bison fans look bad.....I for one have been. Long time fan way before message boards and I don't like when newbies trash the other teams...sorry

tjbison
09-18-2012, 05:01 AM
BTW-In that pic of Lakes and I,I tried really hard to make my horns right,but my stroke(leftside of my brain)makes things not look right.

Lol, I'm surprised lakes didn't go ape shit on you for the Packers pullover.....l

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 05:02 AM
Ok,Time to pull my hood over my head!!!!!! Sorry to all those that I have bothered with my rambling posting!!!! I will remove my account,carry on!!!!!! Go Bison!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

tjbison
09-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Ok,Time to pull my hood over my head!!!!!! Sorry to all those that I have bothered with my rambling posting!!!! I will remove my account,carry on!!!!!! Go Bison!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

Nope keep posting I will stop, see you all later......

NDSUBowler
09-18-2012, 06:57 AM
No need to overreact. 56 responded with a semi-sarcastic comment, yes, but that is because it really is a non-issue. In return, you may have bordered crossing a line by responding with attacks on others. It is what it is, though.

As for AGS, remember that it is a site of ALL FCS fans and not just ours. For many of them, their only way to know how NDSU fans really act is through the posts on that site. By making an insulting post to a UNI poster, you are portraying all NDSU fans in a negative light. I like to think a vast majority of us are classy, (mostly) intelligent fans who respect other programs (and still can hate them at the same time) and their fans.

When a UNI fan (or any fan for that matter) comes here and attacks NDSU, he is attacking us on our 'home turf' and we can be mean in return. On a neutral site, we should strive to be the best posters we can be and make people take notice of the good, not the bad.

That being said, I'm pretty sure Clenz didn't even MENTION NDSU in that post and you still went on a name-calling attack. Tone it down a bit! You're a good guy who seems to have a shorter fuse, we all like you here and I'm sure everyone else would as well if you don't give them ammo to use against you.

loudsilverado
09-18-2012, 12:52 PM
JT, don't apologize bud, you are fine. Who cares about AGS, it's where each team's most inept fans come to post. Darrell, MplsBison, and Clenz are big posters there, that is my point. Keep posting here and asking whatever you want. As far as PL is concerned, he is a Bully. The negative rep and being called an asshole just because of this thread makes my point. He is nice to the right people and on the surface when people are watching, rude and shifty behind the scenes. His PM to me about Chris "Notorious" says alot about his character. I got your back JT! Besides, I'm good friends with one of the most feared posters in all of FCS message boards. One text message and we got serious backup "Living rent free in your head since 2004"

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Sooo free lakes?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

loudsilverado
09-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Sooo free lakes?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

The most feared poster in all of FCS message boards is not Lakes. But I agree, FREE LAKES!

TransAmBison
09-18-2012, 01:35 PM
This thread is still better than what we have had to endure recently.*

*Referring to KSBisonFan posts.**
**Where were you going with that?***

***TWSS

SDbison
09-18-2012, 01:42 PM
I have a question about the new turf (second version). Did they ask Astroturf to tone down the Gate City Bank lettering just a tad since they had to remake the turf? To me, that is the only thing wrong with the turf. I know they paid for it, and I really believe in capitalism, but that is the most obnoxious, overbearing advertisment on any college or professional football field in America (if you can find one anywhere that is bigger and / or closer to midfield please post it here). Does Gate City believe most people who attend Bison football games are a correction away from legally blind? Sorry Gate City, you are great Bison sponsors, and a very good bank, but that was unnecessary. OK, so I made a legit post to go with this thread. Anybody disagree and can justify their position with anything better than "well, they paid for it"?

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Thank you, crap like that is what makes us and all Bison fans look bad.....I for one have been. Long time fan way before message boards and I don't like when newbies trash the other teams...sorry
Why do you think that posters like Lakes or JT make you guys look bad?

This is the internet and its just people having fun and poking a little fun at people who have buttons that are easily pushed. I like NDSU and have never personally met any of your fans that were not cordial and fun to be around. I have friends that know Lakes and work with him personally and they say hes a good guy, so what if he stirs things up from time to time, it makes good reading and changes things up from the group circle jerk that most team boards are.

From an outsiders viewpoint the only thing that makes NDSU fans look bad is when they pick on a stroke victim, I could be wrong but it almost reads as if you guys are singling him out because of it and that is just plain sick in the real world or on the internet.

I dont like to get too serious online but I think a few of you guys owe JT an apology.

SDbison
09-18-2012, 01:55 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?115328-MVFC-to-FBS I read through most of that thread and the worst JT did is post "the Pansies suck" (referring to UNI). He only has 3 posts in there and nothing close to as embarassing as the dozens of rambling posts by mplsbison and others.

HandoEX
09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
I think you are blowing it out of proportion. I've read those posts you linked and don't see what the big deal is. OMG, someone rubbed in a little success to a failure of a football program on a national board. Big deal.

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-18-2012, 01:58 PM
I read through most of that thread and the worst JT did is post "the Pansies suck" (referring to UNI). He only has 3 posts in there and nothing close to as embarassing as the dozens of rambling posts by mplsbison and others.

Very valid point, mplsbison is one that makes you guys look bad on a VERY consistent basis on AGS

BlueBisonRock
09-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Why do you think that posters like Lakes or JT make you guys look bad?

This is the internet and its just people having fun and poking a little fun at people who have buttons that are easily pushed. I like NDSU and have never personally met any of your fans that were not cordial and fun to be around. I have friends that know Lakes and work with him personally and they say hes a good guy, so what if he stirs things up from time to time, it makes good reading and changes things up from the group circle jerk that most team boards are.

From an outsiders viewpoint the only thing that makes NDSU fans look bad is when they pick on a stroke victim, I could be wrong but it almost reads as if you guys are singling him out because of it and that is just plain sick in the real world or on the internet.

I dont like to get too serious online but I think a few of you guys owe JT an apology.

No, I don't believe so Alpha. A number of folks including both 4M and PL both helped Justin with his needs for the Robert Morris game. JT was well received at a number of tailgate venues. Lets not play the victim card for this or any other incident. From my view, a number of apologies are deserved from all sides in this terse discussion in that massive void known as the internet.

tony
09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Very valid point, mplsbison is one that makes you guys look bad on a VERY consistent basis on AGS

MplsBison is a troll first and (maybe) a Bison fan second.

Has he ever posted anything that indicates that he has been to a Bison game?
Does it seem like his primary goal is actually to "make you guys (i.e. NDSU fans) look bad on a VERY consistent basis on AGS?" (can't answer this one I've had him on ignore on AGS for a long time.)

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-18-2012, 02:12 PM
MplsBison is a troll first and (maybe) a Bison fan second.

Has he ever posted anything that indicates that he has been to a Bison game?
Does it seem like his primary goal is actually to "make you guys (i.e. NDSU fans) look bad on a VERY consistent basis on AGS?" (can't answer this one I've had him on ignore on AGS for a long time.)

I will take your word for it Tony, I just assumed that he was a Bison fan over there. I will take back my comments about him being a fan of yours, like I said every NDSU fan I have ever met is a swell SOB to chat or have a beer with.

I also will amend my previous statement, he doesnt make NDSU fans look bad he makes himself look bad and I think most people know he doesnt represent the herd simply because of his behavior.

loudsilverado
09-18-2012, 02:13 PM
"Living rent free in your head since 2004"

tony
09-18-2012, 02:41 PM
I will take your word for it Tony, I just assumed that he was a Bison fan over there. I will take back my comments about him being a fan of yours, like I said every NDSU fan I have ever met is a swell SOB to chat or have a beer with.

I also will amend my previous statement, he doesnt make NDSU fans look bad he makes himself look bad and I think most people know he doesnt represent the herd simply because of his behavior.

Well, don't take my word for it - I think that he probably is a Bison fan if only because it's hard to imagine somebody keeping up the pretense for so long - cripes, I'd almost have to respect that dedication if that were the case. What I was getting at is that I wish people would at least consider the slim possibility that he has some sort of axe to grind with NDSU.

There is defintitely something "off" about MplsBison's posts and I can't put my finger on it. I stand by the troll part though - he wants to argue with everybody about everything while insulting as many programs as he can (except, oddly, UND.) Usually that would seem to scream "UND troll!" but he doesn't yammer about hockey which is counter-indicative of UND fandom.

Maybe he's a troll first, Bison fan with Asperger's Syndrome second? In all his posts on bisonville the only one that seemed "real" was one he did breaking down the offensive line. Just about everything else was him just taking an unpopular position and beating it to death (shut down libraries, corporate farming is the best!, DUI shouldn't be a crime, etc.)

THEsocalledfan
09-18-2012, 03:54 PM
No, I don't believe so Alpha. A number of folks including both 4M and PL both helped Justin with his needs for the Robert Morris game. JT was well received at a number of tailgate venues. Lets not play the victim card for this or any other incident. From my view, a number of apologies are deserved from all sides in this terse discussion in that massive void known as the internet.

Where has old JT been? Not very many posts.

CAS4127
09-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Just read this thread. This might be the biggest train wreck of a thread I have ever read on BV.

TransAmBison
09-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Just read this thread. This might be the biggest train wreck of a thread I have ever read on BV.Is that why your GASF is one pound?

CAS4127
09-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Is that why your GASF is one pound?

I change that after we won NC in January you un-observing bastid!! Stand for Number 1!!

TransAmBison
09-18-2012, 04:12 PM
I change that after we won NC in January you un-observing bastid!! Stand for Number 1!!Is that how high you can count?

gotts
09-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Is that how high you can count?

No, it just means he hasn't eaten lunch yet. After lunch, he'll have a #2 on his mind.

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2012, 05:53 PM
I think you are blowing it out of proportion. I've read those posts you linked and don't see what the big deal is. OMG, someone rubbed in a little success to a failure of a football program on a national board. Big deal.
i agree. it's not like jt wasn't lying.

uni hasnt won a national championship, ndsu has. hell, they even tell us to remind that, see my sig.

uni has a butthurt fanbase. read panthernation. when lakes posts there, he gets about 6 smartass replies. they have some sort of uppity snobby aura about them.

it must be the 0 natty's.

KSBisonFan
09-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I wish hot chicks wouldn't make their boobs stare right at my eyes all the time. It's pretty sexist of them if you ask me!

JustinTyem
09-18-2012, 10:12 PM
I wish hot chicks wouldn't make their boobs stare right at my eyes all the time. It's pretty sexist of them if you ask me!I concur with you!!!!!

JSUBison
09-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Just read this thread. This might be the biggest train wreck of a thread I have ever read on BV.

It's a good thing you joined in 2010 then. You were spared the Mertens and 3-8 season uproar. Those were dark times at Bisonville, it nearly tore the forum in two. Brother against brother, father against son...Wait a minute, I'm thinking of the civil war. Regardless, the point remains. The site was both ugly and scary at times back then.

CAS4127
09-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Mertens?!?! It would have been ugly had I heard about BV at that time!! GRRRRRRR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runtheoption
09-19-2012, 02:58 AM
J Besides, I'm good friends with one of the most feared posters in all of FCS message boards. One text message and we got serious backup "Living rent free in your head since 2004"

What in the hell is the bolded thing? Is it someone that will eviscerate us with pointed remarks?

I didn't realize internet message board posters were a thing to be feared.

Bisonguy
09-19-2012, 03:08 AM
What in the hell is the bolded thing? Is it someone that will eviscerate us with pointed remarks?

They aren't unlessl they berate you until you become a waste of protoplasm.

56BISON73
09-19-2012, 04:04 AM

:rofl: well done

heffray
09-19-2012, 07:03 PM
It's a good thing you joined in 2010 then. You were spared the Mertens and 3-8 season uproar. Those were dark times at Bisonville, it nearly tore the forum in two. Brother against brother, father against son...Wait a minute, I'm thinking of the civil war. Regardless, the point remains. The site was both ugly and scary at times back then.

I would think that the Fargo Forum really enjoyed that season, especially with the uproar on BV... You know, what with all the material they steal from our posts and all...

NorthernBison
09-19-2012, 07:18 PM
I would think that the Fargo Forum really enjoyed that season, especially with the uproar on BV... You know, what with all the material they steal from our posts and all...

Brian Faison apparently reads it too. I've got to stop giving him the blueprint for crisis management.

* I forgot. Is RED the facetious font?

CAS4127
09-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Brian Faison apparently reads it too. I've got to stop giving him the blueprint for crisis management.

* I forgot. Is RED the facetious font?

Yes.

Tranny is gay!!

Bisonguy
09-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Yes.

Tranny is gay!!

Yes, BUT it is also used by mods for "official" business.

If the comment is both facetious and sarcastic the correct font is mauve.

TransAmBison
09-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes, BUT it is also used by mods for "official" business.

If the comment is both facetious and sarcastic the correct font is mauve.
Why are you not posting pics of the volleyball team? Nobody wants to read this crap.

Bisonguy
09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
why are you not posting pics of the volleyball team? nobody wants to read this crap.\

twis and invisible font is white