PDA

View Full Version : App St lifts suspensions

tjbison
09-13-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www2.journalnow.com/sports/2012/sep/06/asus-moore-lifts-suspensions-for-lott-price-ar-2584601/

At least Bohl didn't do this

344Johnson
09-15-2012, 08:44 PM
El Cid(citadel) is up 31-7 @App.

HandoEX
09-15-2012, 09:51 PM
El Cid(citadel) is up 31-7 @App.
A well deserved BEATDOWN! Moore is a POS for doing this.

NorthernBison
09-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Kind of funny that we get all huffy when our disciplinary decisions get questioned but feel free to judge others. Sounds like what they did fits exactly within their policy. Hmmmmm.

tjbison
09-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Kind of funny that we get all huffy when our disciplinary decisions get questioned but feel free to judge others. Sounds like what they did fits exactly within their policy. Hmmmmm.

For the record I didn't post to "judge" Posted as an example of the way another university within our division handled the suspensions of their players, you don't see anything wrong with bringing them back for what they knew was a tough Montana game

NorthernBison
09-17-2012, 12:26 PM
For the record I didn't post to "judge" Posted as an example of the way another university within our division handled the suspensions of their players, you don't see anything wrong with bringing them back for what they knew was a tough Montana game

I simply made an observation and didn't quote anybody because I didn't direct it at you or anybody else.

So, you're making the assumption that he considered Montana with their ravaged QB position to be a tougher opponent than The Citadel? Of course, he wouldn't know anything about the Citadel. Not that they share a conference or anything.

I don't have a problem with what he did because it fits their procedure and he explained that he reconsidered his decision and thought he might have acted too harshly in suspending them for both the opener and the HOME opener.

At the time I responded, I was sitting on a hillside overlooking the Sheyenne River hoping my son might get a crack at a nice 5x5 we saw that morning. I was actually contemplating the way I had handled our discussion about shoot or don't shoot and how many people feel free to give parenting advice to others but flip out if any is given to them. This topic kind of fit my thoughts.

BlueBisonRock
09-17-2012, 04:06 PM
At the time I responded, I was sitting on a hillside overlooking the Sheyenne River hoping my son might get a crack at a nice 5x5 we saw that morning. I was actually contemplating the way I had handled our discussion about shoot or don't shoot and how many people feel free to give parenting advice to others but flip out if any is given to them. This topic kind of fit my thoughts.

That really is a scenic valley when one gets over the prairie aspects. Although I thought you were located further north? To me, the Sheyene is more of a central focus before it heads south. (Grew up just south of the James with the Sheyenne a little further north)

Also, please keep in mind that Tranny has delegated giving fatherly advice to yours truely... :hide:

NorthernBison
09-17-2012, 04:25 PM
That really is a scenic valley when one gets over the prairie aspects. Although I thought you were located further north? To me, the Sheyene is more of a central focus before it heads south. (Grew up just south of the James with the Sheyenne a little further north)

Also, please keep in mind that Tranny has delegated giving fatherly advice to yours truely... :hide:

This was on my Uncle's land along the Sheyenne. Between Maddock and Oberon.

BlueBisonRock
09-17-2012, 05:02 PM
This was on my Uncle's land along the Sheyenne. Between Maddock and Oberon.

Got it. I appreciate the geo reference. Thanks.