PDA

View Full Version : Our Defensive Line

CaBisonFan
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
A huge story...the maturation of our defensive line. Seemed like we weren't hearing the names of as many linebackers or backs.

Anyone notice the incredible play that Perry made...the one-armed stop near the end of the game?

Mr. Burgundy
09-09-2012, 07:26 PM
The defensive line is really playing at a high level. Emmanual and Jiric at the ends are just flat out athletes. They are forcing the QB into bad/forced decisions. Perry and Drevlow are simply dominating. I loved seeing #91 Hardie make awesome plays yesterday. Sidenote, we don't have a senior starter on defense, and only one senior starter on the team. Lund on the Offensive Line.

westnodak93bison
09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
It seemed Perry played very little early in the game? Also, I didn't see Schaetz out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

NDSUstudent
09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
The DL has played very well but I think you gotta give some recognition to Grant Olson at MLB, he as been very good the past few weeks.

NorthernBison
09-09-2012, 07:56 PM
The DL has played very well but I think you gotta give some recognition to Grant Olson at MLB, he as been very good the past few weeks.

Grant has been spectacular.

HerdBot
09-09-2012, 08:14 PM
It seemed Perry played very little early in the game? Also, I didn't see Schaetz out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Schaetz, Juckem, and Luecke showed up on the participation report. Seemed like Hardie was getting some pressure.

IBleedYellow
09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Danny has really stepped it up in the last two years. He's turning into a leader out there.

WRSDBison
09-09-2012, 08:56 PM
The defensive line is really playing at a high level. Emmanual and Jiric at the ends are just flat out athletes. They are forcing the QB into bad/forced decisions. Perry and Drevlow are simply dominating. I loved seeing #91 Hardie make awesome plays yesterday. Sidenote, we don't have a senior starter on defense, and only one senior starter on the team. Lund on the Offensive Line.

That's amazing. However, with the Heagle injury I believe Ollman will be starting the rest of the season.