PDA

View Full Version : Boise State fan here...

LKB
09-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Congrats on yet another win over an FBS school! You guys have no business being an FCS school. I hope NDSU continues their ascension....

Bison03
09-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Thanks. It's teams like Boise St. and NDSU that prove that teams from rural areas like Idaho and North Dakota can still produce some kick ass football teams that some will never respect but many will be beaten by. Best of luck to the Broncos this year.

CaBisonFan
09-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Congrats on yet another win over an FBS school! You guys have no business being an FCS school. I hope NDSU continues their ascension....

Appreciate the comment. We should go the way of Boise State.

If you don't get an overwhelming response it's because we have some troll paranoia...for good reason. Thanks

ndsubison1
09-09-2012, 06:49 AM
An ndsu game in boise would be epic! Peterson (I think that's his name correct me if i'm wrong) might think otherwise! ;)

ISXBISON
09-09-2012, 08:17 AM

Great...another Lakes alias:facepalm:

CivilBison96
09-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Great...another Lakes alias:facepalm:

My thoughts exactly and not even very well disguiesed.....LaKesBison

loudsilverado
09-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I'd bet money on Lakes too, or a Sux troll.

No_Skill
09-09-2012, 01:11 PM
I'd bet money on Lakes too, or a Sux troll.

Have Tony check the address of his ISP.

loudsilverado
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Where is the New Mexico State poster from a few months ago?

Bisonguy
09-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Have Tony check the address of his ISP.

FWIW, it's actually legit.

Besides, Lakes rarely could figure out how to post an avatar, probably just an unfortunate coincidence with his initials or username here.

Thanks for the kind words LKB! If NDSU did move up Boise State is definitely a school NDSU would attempt to recreate their success.

Ginsbach
09-09-2012, 03:35 PM
I would love to see an NDSU/BSU game. I was just in Boise on Friday. It's a great city.

LKB
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
LOL Nope....I am not LakesBison....LKB stands for "LocalKineBronco"....I was born and raised in Hawaii but attended Boise State.

I've watched NDSU from afar for years now. They've always reminded me of BSU. Started out at a very low level of football, but have done nothing but grow ever since. This train in Fargo isn't stopping anytime soon. I hope the higher-ups at NDSU have big dreams for the football program.

To suggest Boise State could be a perennial Top-25 team that can play with anyone back in the 90s would have had most wondering if you needed psychiatric help. We refused to set a ceiling, the ball rolled our way a few times, and the impossible happened. With patience, commitment, and some luck....who knows what NDSU is capable of?

CaBisonFan
09-09-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL Nope....I am not LakesBison....LKB stands for "LocalKineBronco"....I was born and raised in Hawaii but attended Boise State.

I've watched NDSU from afar for years now. They've always reminded me of BSU. Started out at a very low level of football, but have done nothing but grow ever since. This train in Fargo isn't stopping anytime soon. I hope the higher-ups at NDSU have big dreams for the football program.

To suggest Boise State could be a perennial Top-25 team that can play with anyone back in the 90s would have had most wondering if you needed psychiatric help. We refused to set a ceiling, the ball rolled our way a few times, and the impossible happened. With patience, commitment, and some luck....who knows what NDSU is capable of?

We suffer from 'we're just North Dakota' syndrome. The Bison have cured it some.

Hammerhead
09-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Beating up on lower-quality FBS teams doesn't make me think the Bison should move up any time soon. I'd much rather have a one-loss season and win a national championship than hope you might get selected for one of the big boy bowls people actually pay attention to.

CaBisonFan
09-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Beating up on lower-quality FBS teams doesn't make me think the Bison should move up any time soon. I'd much rather have a one-loss season and win a national championship than hope you might get selected for one of the big boy bowls people actually pay attention to.

Seems to be a little excitement around the Boise State program.

The strength of the Bison program...over the long haul...suggests that we would be extremely competitive.

The strength of our fan base is FBS in caliber.

BisonNation11
09-09-2012, 10:43 PM
I'd love to play the big boys year in and year out, but for some reason I'd rather see that championship banner be raised up to the ceiling 2-3 times a decade rather than say "hey, we just won the Kotex Mountain Dew Reese's Pieces Toyo Tire Delta Airlines Bowl."

southcliffbison
09-09-2012, 10:50 PM
I'd love to play the big boys year in and year out, but for some reason I'd rather see that championship banner be raised up to the ceiling 2-3 times a decade rather than say "hey, we just won the Kotex Mountain Dew Reese's Pieces Toyo Tire Delta Airlines Bowl."

LOL !!!!! How in the hell did you come up with all that? KMDRPTTDA Bowl game !!! Beats anything I ever came up with........ Kudos to you.

NFH Schlüssel
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Do you have a birth certificate? :biggrin:

loudsilverado
09-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Were you wearing the U of Hawaii shirt at our home opener and possibly sitting right in front of me?? Ha!

WRSDBison
09-09-2012, 11:28 PM

I've never heard of it, must be new?:biggrin:

DjKyRo
09-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I'd be blown away if Lakes knew how to implement a proxy server to dodge most means of blocking user-based IP addresses.

bisonmike2
09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I'd be blown away if Lakes knew how to implement a proxy server to dodge most means of blocking user-based IP addresses.

Sounds like you're underestimating Lakes. When it comes to Bison football, never underestimate Lakes. I heard one time he crawled through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile. All to get a glimpse of a NDSU recruit.

(you just read that in Morgan Freeman's voice)

MNLonghorn10
09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Partied with lakes pre and postgame. Hes still got it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2