PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for a McFeely rant... on soon!

HerdBot
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Get ready to call McFeely... he's giving a preview to Jack and Sandy of how he's going to rip on Bohl for not suspending players
studio@kfgo.com
http://www.kfgo.com/mike-mcfeely.php
701.237.5948 Studio
webform http://www.kfgo.com/contact-us.php

bisonmike2
09-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Meh. I'd consider it news if McFeeley wasn't trying to bust NDSU's balls for something. If you listen to him or try to defend NDSU on his airwaves you are giving him ratings and encouraging him.

HerdBot
09-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Somebody ask how many were deemed illegible? (as is they couldn't read the names) Sounds like they are trying to blame everything on these guys. I heard him say it was "hundreds."

Noser
09-04-2012, 07:28 PM
He said..."thousands".....what fantasy world are you living in?

CaBisonFan
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Sorry if this is already in the thread...but could someone tell me what our players did wrong...in legal terms?

HerdBot
09-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Is McFeely is Sikota? He is saying exactly the same things verbatim that Sikota said on the board earlier. Jemison class A misdemeanor. Ya da ya da. Notice how he stopped posting just before 2 pm? Bet you a buck he's back posting at 3 pm. Coincidence? Maybe he will post during the 10 minute break

tjbison
09-04-2012, 07:34 PM
McFeely is Sikota. He is saying exactly the same things verbatim that Sikota said on the board earlier. Jemison class A misdemenor. Notice how he stopped posting just before 2 pm? Bet you a buck he's back posting at 3 pm. Coincidence?

jesus Gabe relax...........this situation didnt kill anyone and let Mcfeeley do what he wants your not going to stop it Everyone wanted NDSU to be higher Profile along with the good comes the bad deal with it I for one will lstill be at all the original games I had planned which include several road games.

and no Im not happy about it just not going to let a talk show host bother me

bajadanny
09-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Does ANYBODY really care what that DORK says? man who can listen to that verbal vomit

Bison56
09-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Does ANYBODY really care what that DORK says? man who can listen to that verbal vomit

I have never listen to him before just read his articles in the Forum. I have to say that guy is so full of hate for NDSU its just sad.

HerdBot
09-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I have never listen to him before just read his articles in the Forum. I have to say that guy is so full of hate for NDSU its just sad.

I actually like his show. Just not his views on NDSU

ISXBISON
09-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I actually like his show. Just not his views on NDSU

Other than today, his views had been pretty positive lately. His wife and daughter are huge fans. He's definitely using today's situation to stir the pot though...

NDSUBowler
09-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Other than today, his views had been pretty positive lately. His wife and daughter are huge fans. He's definitely using today's situation to stir the pot though...
As most popular radio hosts would do

BlueBisonRock
09-04-2012, 10:36 PM
His job is to stir the pot. Like little kids and trolls, if you ignore the discussion it goes away.

NorthernBison
09-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Lead story of the day is "8 Bison football players face criminal fraud charges"

Regardless of what anybody thinks of McFeely, the above is a fact. Only a moron would fail to jump on that story.

NDSUstudent
09-04-2012, 11:08 PM

He doesn't hate NDSU, he is just a pompous ass and he thinks he knows it all. Of course being that way has served him well....people used to read whatever he wrote in the Forum and they listen to his show.

PlainsBison
09-04-2012, 11:24 PM
I can usually tolerate a lot of radio hosts from both sides of the isle, but I don't like the whiny, yeah I am right and you are wrong shoved in everyone's faces on that program. My choice is to turn the dial.

Pyroshane
09-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Other than today, his views had been pretty positive lately. His wife and daughter are huge fans. He's definitely using today's situation to stir the pot though... She actually tailgates with our group every week, and has for the past few years. I did a bit of a double take when I found out who her husband was.

bisonwood
09-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Is she hot? lol

Can't listen to McFeely. To liberal and self righteous. I heard he is on his way out anyway.