PDA

View Full Version : The West Lot Tailgating was/is ..................

JustinTyem
09-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Just as good if not better(I hate to say it:biggrin:,cause I was born as a Packer Fan,atleast the colors are the same)that Lambeau tailgating. I have a question for the meat saturday at the Horny Group Who brought over a couple pieces of Bison Tenderloin. That may be the "BEST" ,softest and easiest piece for me to eat "EVER". I have a hard time eating meat and it felt like butter. If you are the man that let me try that meat,Let me know. This was the first time I have ever had Bison,and well it was simply awesome!!!!!:hungry:

LikeMothers
09-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Just as good if not better(I hate to say it:biggrin:,cause I was born as a Packer Fan,atleast the colors are the same)that Lambeau tailgating. I have a question for the meat saturday at the Horny Group Who brought over a couple pieces of Bison Tenderloin. That may be the "BEST" ,softest and easiest piece for me to eat "EVER". I have a hard time eating meat and it felt like butter. If you are the man that let me try that meat,Let me know. This was the first time I have ever had Bison,and well it was simply awesome!!!!!:hungry:

He's not on Bisonville so I will pass the word along!

IzzyFlexion
09-03-2012, 10:18 PM

I was fortunate enough to get my mouth around that guy's meat too. Fantastic!

TAB, Tatanka, KS, AG, anyone <crickets>

KSBisonFan
09-03-2012, 10:20 PM

TAB, Tatanka, KS, AG, anyone <crickets>

Too easy and since it's a holiday, I'm too lazy.*

*twss

WRSDBison
09-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Too easy and since it's a holiday, I'm too lazy.*

*twss

I had the same thought.

JustinTyem
09-03-2012, 10:55 PM

TAB, Tatanka, KS, AG, anyone <crickets>Thats just wrong!!!!! LOL

JustinTyem
09-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Just as good if not better(I hate to say it:biggrin:,cause I was born as a Packer Fan,atleast the colors are the same)that Lambeau tailgating. I have a question for the meat saturday at the Horny Group Who brought over a couple pieces of Bison Tenderloin. That may be the "BEST" ,softest and easiest piece for me to eat "EVER". I have a hard time eating meat and it felt like butter. If you are the man that let me try that meat,Let me know. This was the first time I have ever had Bison,and well it was simply awesome!!!!!:hungry:WTF did the west lot do to me. That was and maybe the weirdest post I have ever made. All you all you guy have changed me for life,and I must say ThankYou.

EndZoneQB
09-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Hope you had a great time buddy! It was great to meet you!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Thats just wrong!!!!! LOL

why??? PL is always throwing his meat around

56BISON73
09-04-2012, 04:03 AM
why??? PL is always throwing his meat around

But I am a trained professional.