PDA

View Full Version : Our Receivers

CaBisonFan
09-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Anyone remember discussions about our receivers? Some of us said we'd be improved there. Others...not.

:rofl:

southcliffbison
09-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Anyone remember discussions about our receivers? Some of us said we'd be improved there. Others...not.

:rofl:

This. Plus I can't recall a time Jensen was even hurried. The O line played very well against RM...... run blocking and passing protection. CSU will be a test.

heffray
09-02-2012, 02:38 AM
This. Plus I can't recall a time Jensen was even hurried. The O line played very well against RM...... run blocking and passing protection. CSU will be a test.

Have you heard there's a thread about this?

Civil06
09-02-2012, 04:11 AM
How about Okland's catch on the sideline? And Gebhart coming up with the TD. I like our stable of options.

SlickVic
09-02-2012, 06:00 AM
what are you talking about carl i counted no less than 3 dropped garenteed touchdowns i thought our wide outs sucked fort collins gonna be a gong show with that group

BlueBisonRock
09-02-2012, 06:39 AM
what are you talking about carl i counted no less than 3 dropped garenteed touchdowns i thought our wide outs sucked fort collins gonna be a gong show with that group

Like I told you today Slickster, It will be real nice to see you posting on your ID again. If I can understand what you are saying without having to re-read (possibly multiple times), I know it ain't you.

BTW Slick, you also seem to have run Izzy through the wringer. You need to break him in slowly. Real slow.....

ndsubison1
09-02-2012, 06:45 AM

wahlos was a very tough play

SlickVic
09-02-2012, 06:48 AM
wahlos was a very tough play

did coop even end up catching a ball the best reciever i seen was in the tailgait lot his name was warren aka big tex i told josh gatlin i said in a jump ball situation ill beat u all day every day u cant defend this

DjKyRo
09-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Slick, you have no idea how much money I'd pay to see you go up against Gatlin for a jump ball. We need to make this happen.

BisonNeil
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I think the only real miscue by the WRs against RMU was the pass that went through the hands of Vraa in the N endzone. That should have been a TD.

I think the WRs are going to be fine. We will really need them next weekend to step up against a very tough and physical front 7 for CSU which could make running and passing tough for the offense. I think there will have to be some quick openers with three step drop backs by Brock.

BisoninNWMN
09-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Passing game will be much improved this year. Vraa will be better than Holloway.

It is nice to have more options in the passing game.

KTF
09-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Haven't looked this up but did Grey or Woods play at all? I believe they are going to be redshirted but thought I would ask.

coloradobison
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Haven't looked this up but did Grey or Woods play at all? I believe they are going to be redshirted but thought I would ask.

I didn't see them in the game at all but wasn't specifically looking for them.

southcliffbison
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Have you heard there's a thread about this?

What are you.............the thread NAZI?

HandoEX
09-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Vraa looked like a real-deal #1 wide receiver. Hopefully Okland's catch was the first of many. I thought the group as a whole, TEs included, looked great on Saturday!

b15on
09-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Vraa was freatured on WDAY news last night

Vraa shines in return to field for Bison (http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/68451/group/Sports/)

CaBisonFan
09-03-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm going to call our receivers 'The Committee.'