PDA

View Full Version : Cool ESPNU Commercial

BisonNeil
09-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Probably been posted before, oh well...

I am switching back and forth tonight between Michigan State and Boise State on ESPN and NC State and Tennessee on ESPNU.

During a commercial break ESPNU ran their own commercial on being the home of NCAA championships and they ran a bunch of highlights on everything from Lacrosse to, you guessed it, FCS football.

A great view of DJ's TD screen pass run in the 3rd quarter from the endzone view. Superb!

Made my night and has gotten me even more fired up for tomorrow.

Go Bison!!

loudsilverado
09-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Cool story bro, tell it again. No link to the actual commercial, don't make a thread about you sitting on the couch in your underwear watching tv.

SamsRams
09-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Cool story bro, tell it again. No link to the actual commercial, don't make a thread about you sitting on the couch in your underwear watching tv.

Its 2012, do you understand how impossible it is to somehow go back in time and rewatch something on TV (Ill call it some crazy word like rewind) and than record what you wanted to see with some magical device small enough to fit in your pocket that takes videos and than somehow find a forum that you could share this video with where people would wanna see it. Someone must watch the Jetsons too much, we are years away from these type of technologies!!

Twentysix
09-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Its 2012, do you understand how impossible it is to somehow go back in time and rewatch something on TV (Ill call it some crazy word like rewind) and than record what you wanted to see with some magical device small enough to fit in your pocket that takes videos and than somehow find a forum that you could share this video with where people would wanna see it. Someone must watch the Jetsons too much, we are years away from these type of technologies!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: I thought it was 2010 :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TbonZach
09-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Its 2012...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: I thought it was 2010 :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused

He's posting from the future!!!!

rutlandbison
09-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Don't be such a dick. Look it up yourself you lazy ass.

TransAmBison
09-01-2012, 01:02 PM
This awesome thread is awesome!

loudsilverado
09-01-2012, 01:25 PM
This has probably been posted before, but oh well. Lastnight, I was sitting on the couch watching tv and this commercial came on, IT WAS AWESOME! And then I watched it and thought it was cool so I said to myself, I'm going to post about it on Bisonville and hopefully RutlandBison posts about it. He is so cool! There, that's my story, awesome, Go Bison!

KSBisonFan
09-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I like tater tots

TAILG8R
09-01-2012, 02:26 PM
I like turtles!

bisonwest
09-01-2012, 02:32 PM

Who cares? Is it worth being a horses a** over?

Bisonguy
09-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Might as well post this in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Vw0I-PhcA

The best one starts at 1:40

SamsRams
09-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Who cares? Is it worth being a horses a** over?

yes I agree we are all best friends. guys never argue about pointless things and everything said on the message board is totally 100 percent serious. this board is my life and if anyone talks bad about anyone I'm going to be so mad I'm going to be mad. now let's get back to arts and crafts talk and no one ever ever ever disagree with anyone ever ever