PDA

View Full Version : Rmu quarterback suspended.

Scooter1
08-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Robert Morris will be without senior quarterback Jeff Sinclair for the first two games of the season.

ColonialsCorner.com

Sophomore Matt Layman will now start RMU's first two games.
Sinclair is suspended for the season opener against North Dakota State this Saturday and the home opener against Albany on September 8 as the result of a January incident.

"There's really not much to comment

-HOLLY SHIT- THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR RMU

Bison03
08-29-2012, 01:33 AM
Jack Michaels had the RMU coach on his show today and he said that their was a good battle at the QB spot. Not sure if it will be a huge drop. Inexperience will of course be a big factor as expected.

tjbison
08-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Jack Michaels had the RMU coach on his show today and he said that their was a good battle at the QB spot. Not sure if it will be a huge drop. Inexperience will of course be a big factor as expected.

I doubt it would really matter either way

Bison03
08-29-2012, 01:48 AM
I doubt it would really matter either way

Agreed. Margin of victory will be the only difference.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Maybe we should let them borrow Jensen in the first half, just to make it interesting. :biggrin:

missingnumber7
08-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Maybe we should let them borrow Jensen in the first half, just to make it interesting. :biggrin:How about Thorton or Wentz?

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
08-29-2012, 02:19 AM
How about Thorton or Wentz?

Well, we would have to give them the backups for the entire game.

bisonwest
08-29-2012, 02:27 AM
From what they were saying on the Jack Michaels show it sounds like Sinclair didn't have the greatest season last year. This may very well be a positive for RMU. Will it make a big difference? Doubt it.

TransAmBison
08-29-2012, 03:32 AM
From what they were saying on the Jack Michaels show it sounds like Sinclair didn't have the greatest season last year. This may very well be a positive for RMU. Will it make a big difference? Doubt it.He probably didn't have a great season last year because of the personnel they surrounded him with.

CAS4127
08-29-2012, 03:52 AM
Sounds like my tailgating experience, Tranny!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TransAmBison
08-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Sounds like my tailgating experience, Tranny!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou're tailgating spot has been moved. This should improve the experience for all!!

SamsRams
08-29-2012, 05:31 AM
Robert Morris will be without senior quarterback Jeff Sinclair for the first two games of the season.

ColonialsCorner.com

Sophomore Matt Layman will now start RMU's first two games.
Sinclair is suspended for the season opener against North Dakota State this Saturday and the home opener against Albany on September 8 as the result of a January incident.

"There's really not much to comment

-HOLLY SHIT- THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR RMU

Can we start talking about CSU already............RMU bores me!!

NDSUBowler
08-29-2012, 08:38 AM
I think this may be JUST enough for us to etch out a squeaker...

Swany
08-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Should we win by several TDs? Yah. But lest we not forget the cardinal rule: thou shall not overlook an opponent. That and everyone wang chung tonight.

BisonTeacher
08-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Doesnt matter? Now the bookies in vegas have to adjust the spread!!!! Purple font

bisonboone11
08-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Should we win by several TDs? Yah. But lest we not forget the cardinal rule: thou shall not overlook an opponent. That and everyone wang chung tonight.This is what I was thinking. Reading this, it got me thinking about that Kansas article a few years ago before the Kansas game.

WRSDBison
08-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Should we win by several TDs? Yah. But lest we not forget the cardinal rule: thou shall not overlook an opponent. That and everyone wang chung tonight.

I can overlook anybody I want and it won't matter. I just hope the team doesn't overlook an opponent.

ndsubison1
08-30-2012, 12:47 AM
im sure we will see plenty of rotating. good game to get our backups and inexperienced players some reps for colorado st.