PDA

View Full Version : Brock Jensen is looking to step it up this season

JustinTyem
08-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Brock Jensen is looking to step it up this season .............................. http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/68101/group/homepage/

BisoninNWMN
08-24-2012, 10:54 AM
IMO, he will be better than last year.

THEsocalledfan
08-24-2012, 02:25 PM
IMO, he will be better than last year.

Is that possible? My goodness, he was light out until he got dinged up. If you don't believe me, go and watch the U of M game. I can't really think I have ever seen a better complete game played by the NDSU quarterback that did not involve last minute miracles.

GradBison
08-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Looking forward to seeing a healthy Brock for a full season :knock on wood:

He was phenomenal pre toe injury.

Bison03
08-24-2012, 03:36 PM
If I am not mistaken, before the turf toe injury, he was completing something like 73% of his passes. If he is in the mid-60's and above next year, we will win a lot of games. Especially if the D is giving up less than 13 again. I'm not sure if the captains have been announced yet; but with only a handful, I think Brock would be a good choice.

semobison
08-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Is that possible? My goodness, he was light out until he got dinged up. If you don't believe me, go and watch the U of M game. I can't really think I have ever seen a better complete game played by the NDSU quarterback that did not involve last minute miracles.

Against UNI he was 22-25, 204 yds 1TD. IMO his best performance of the season.

A1pigskin
08-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Is his Turf Toe healed up? I think during spring practice it was still bothering him.

JustinTyem
08-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Is his Turf Toe healed up? I think during spring practice it was still bothering him.Here is everything you wanted to know >>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFA-O2KZQJI

A1pigskin
08-24-2012, 09:55 PM
The first game he will throw 68%. 2nd game 75%.

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2012, 03:44 AM
Against UNI he was 22-25, 204 yds 1TD. IMO his best performance of the season.

Understand your perspective but gophers much better team. ...

KSBisonFan
08-25-2012, 03:49 AM
Understand your perspective but gophers much better team. ...

Agree! Brock made incredible throws in the Gophers game....sharp from start to finish.

Also, he needs to step it up! The guy hasn't won a game since January! C'mon!

CaBisonFan
08-25-2012, 04:59 AM
His biggest challenge is to find ways to involve a new group of receivers. If he can be the leader there, then things will go well for us.

westnodak93bison
08-25-2012, 05:20 AM

Ball State?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

heffray
08-25-2012, 05:55 AM
Title of this thread should be changed to "Brock needs to stay healthy this season." Goodness, what more can you ask of a guy?

BisonTeacher
08-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Title of this thread should be changed to "Brick needs to stay healthy this season." Goodness, what more can you ask of a guy?

Brick? I love lamp.

http://justcomedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Anchorman+banana-300x225.jpg

BisonNeil
08-25-2012, 02:12 PM
His biggest challenge is to find ways to involve a new group of receivers. If he can be the leader there, then things will go well for us.

Of course, you are right, but I am less and less concerned about that, assuming players can stay healthy.

Having Bruhn back at TE is a major plus. If Smith can stay healthy he is a threat in the slot and catches everything thrown his way. If Vraa can stay healthy, we will all forget about Warren. I am confident all of those things will happen.

The major thing Brock needs is to either a) have Gebhart stay healthy or b) have Moody step up or c) Wahlo reach his potential. If any one of those final three happen, the WR core will be very, very good.

In the FWIW department, my bold prediction this year is if Kevin Vaadeland can stay healthy, we are going to see a major receiving threat at the TE position. He has really soft hands.