PDA

View Full Version : Brewster to coach at Mississippi St.

Bison03
08-23-2012, 08:28 PM
He will be the new wide receivers coach.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/48640/tim-brewster-to-coach-msu-wide-receivers

BisonTeacher
08-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Good! At least now he wont be the sideline reporter on big ten anymore. Barreiro should have a field day with this.

344Johnson
08-23-2012, 11:05 PM
I love when Dan Barreiro rips on him. Is Glen Mason a contributor on the station from time to time? I don't get to listen to it often enough to keep it straight which place.

BisonTeacher
08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
I love when Dan Barreiro rips on him. Is Glen Mason a contributor on the station from time to time? I don't get to listen to it often enough to keep it straight which place.

Yep...him and mase used to hate each other...now their besties. Hes on weekly during the season and sporadically in off season

td577
08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Mason does announcing for big ten football and contributes to kfan from time to time.

Wally
08-24-2012, 12:29 AM
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/612/08/612_1345479751.jpg

I don't like the gophers at all, but to be saddled with that dork for 3+ years was brutal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIwcaNCc9Qo

EndZoneQB
08-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Yep...him and mase used to hate each other...now their besties. Hes on weekly during the season and sporadically in off season

Bump always has the best guests...plus he is by far the best interviewer on the station. You can tell how comfortable he and the interviewee are with each other. He had J. Van Gundy a couple weeks back, that was a nice treat. I'd say Mase and Flip are my favorite guests, without a doubt.

The funniest thing on KFAN is the clip of Childress calling PA like Mike or something and he snaps back "my names Paul" without skipping a beat. It cracks me up thinking about it lol

MNLonghorn10
08-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Bump always has the best guests...plus he is by far the best interviewer on the station. You can tell how comfortable he and the interviewee are with each other. He had J. Van Gundy a couple weeks back, that was a nice treat. I'd say Mase and Flip are my favorite guests, without a doubt.

The funniest thing on KFAN is the clip of Childress calling PA like Mike or something and he snaps back "my names Paul" without skipping a beat. It cracks me up thinking about it lol
commons the best interviewer.

"is wearing womens underwear one of your turn ons?"

EndZoneQB
08-24-2012, 12:49 PM
commons the best interviewer.

"is wearing womens underwear one of your turn ons?"

Good box.

Tatanka
08-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Good box.well, not if it's a dude in those underwear...

GradBison
08-24-2012, 04:37 PM
I think Brew might just have the proper qualifications for this job. WTF was Minnesota thinking when they hired him?

Herd
08-25-2012, 05:37 PM
One thing is for sure . . . The MS State WR's . . . "will play with great passion, energy and determination, and probably be the best prepared group in the country with designs on a championship right away." (cough, cough) Hopefully Brew has an assistant position coach, so the players will actually learn something other than useless retoric. Yes, I'm not a fan.