PDA

View Full Version : Team Captains ???

JustinTyem
08-17-2012, 03:01 AM
Any word on team captains??? Names,how many?????

westnodak93bison
08-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Should be several juniors imho

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sioux27
08-17-2012, 05:23 AM
Just put Tatanka out there for the coin toss..............everthing else will play out!!!!!!!

Dude posts the funniest shit on a daily basis I have ever seen. He seems to know what will emotionally get the team mentally in the right direction.

And this comes from a S---X fan (why was that shit bleeped????) and a former player (why are you f-ckt-ards still laughing?)!!!!!

90 BISON
08-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Just put Tatanka out there for the coin toss..............everthing else will play out!!!!!!!

Dude posts the funniest shit on a daily basis I have ever seen. He seems to know what will emotionally get the team mentally in the right direction.

And this comes from a S---X fan (why was that shit bleeped????) and a former player (why are you f-ckt-ards still laughing?)!!!!!

It got bleeped because it is "hostile and abusive" (NCAA's words not mine). :)

Sioux27
08-17-2012, 05:31 AM
It got bleeped because it is "hostile and abusive" (NCAA's words not mine). :)

Tru dat (10 char)

onbison09
08-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Just put Tatanka out there for the coin toss..............everthing else will play out!!!!!!!Dude posts the funniest shit on a daily basis I have ever seen. He seems to know what will emotionally get the team mentally in the right direction.And this comes from a S---X fan (why was that shit bleeped????) and a former player (why are you f-ckt-ards still laughing?)!!!!!Him in the grand poobah (sp?) Bison hat would intimidate the s*** out of the other team

Sioux27
08-17-2012, 05:49 AM
Him in the grand poobah (sp?) Bison hat would intimidate the s*** out of the other team

Notorious was a good friend and co-worker of mine but I think the "NEW" poster of the year (playboy included) should be TaTTTTTTanka?

JustinTyem
08-17-2012, 05:55 AM

And this comes from a S---X fan (why was that shit bleeped????) and a former player (why are you f-ckt-ards still laughing?)!!!!!U talkin' to me???

Sioux27
08-17-2012, 06:07 AM
U talkin' to me???

Prolly not. Tanka is good 24/7. U good just 7. (Note good always!!!!!!!!)

Twentysix
08-17-2012, 06:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEVdca9U9LM&feature=player_detailpage

^ Team captains.

Tatanka
08-17-2012, 02:04 PM

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6726/1290842949021.png

56BISON73
08-17-2012, 06:44 PM

Plus he and his family are regular subjects for roaming photogs at tailgate and they get gobs of in game air time whether its home or away. The smack he just throws out their is to show hes not just another pretty face in the crowd.

ndsubison1
08-17-2012, 09:23 PM
lund, ollman, bruhn, hagen

JustinTyem
08-18-2012, 01:13 AM
lund, ollman, bruhn, hagenIs that fact,or just a opinion???