PDA

View Full Version : SRO Tickets

Vitojr130
08-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Well, I was unable to purchase any tickets when they came out (internet went down at my apt. and by the time it came up, tix were all gone), so I was wondering if anyone knows when Standing Room Only tickets will be put up for sale and approx. how many will be available. This guy with two thumbs needs them. I'm NOT missing any games this year, especially since I just made an epic pong table for tailgating.

TAILG8R
08-08-2012, 04:51 PM
SRO tickets and a few returns from opponents, families, etc will be made available usually the Fri before game day

JustinTyem
08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Well, I was unable to purchase any tickets when they came out (internet went down at my apt. and by the time it came up, tix were all gone), so I was wondering if anyone knows when Standing Room Only tickets will be put up for sale and approx. how many will be available. This guy with two thumbs needs them. I'm NOT missing any games this year, especially since I just made an epic pong table for tailgating.http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/3185975423.html

Vitojr130
08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
SRO tickets and a few returns from opponents, families, etc will be made available usually the Fri before game day

Thanks, that's what I figured. Can SRO tix be bought online or do you have to buy them at the BSA?

Vitojr130
08-08-2012, 04:54 PM
http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/3185975423.html

Let me make note that I am a student who decided to take Fall semester off of school and is trying to save up to pay for Spring semester out of pocket. Ergo $250 is far out of reach...

Also note most of this guys tickets are gone...

JustinTyem
08-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Let me make note that I am a student who decided to take Fall semester off of school and is trying to save up to pay for Spring semester out of pocket. Ergo $250 is far out of reach...

Also note most of this guys tickets are gone...Sorry,that sucks. I hope you can get some tickets

tjbison
08-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, I was unable to purchase any tickets when they came out (internet went down at my apt. and by the time it came up, tix were all gone), so I was wondering if anyone knows when Standing Room Only tickets will be put up for sale and approx. how many will be available. This guy with two thumbs needs them. I'm NOT missing any games this year, especially since I just made an epic pong table for tailgating.

Check your pm

HerdBot
08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
There is a ticket exchange on this website. You can get seats for face value

Bison03
08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks, that's what I figured. Can SRO tix be bought online or do you have to buy them at the BSA?

They can be purchased online or in person on the Friday before. If you purchase them online, they will be at will call. Sometimes, other then the returned visitors seats (which suck) there are better seats available. For an SDSU game a few years back, I was able to purchase seats on the 50 yard line in the last row , row KK I think. These were seats owned by the athletic department saved for recruits and other things. Might not be available this year, or for very long once released. I would suggest getting online or on the phone right when the ticket office opens on the day before game day.

EndZoneQB
08-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I just made an epic pong table for tailgating.

Just an FYI, this will NOT fly at tailgating. Been there, done that. You *might* be able to get away with a game of tippy cup if it moves quickly.

Bison03
08-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Just an FYI, this will NOT fly at tailgating. Been there, done that. You *might* be able to get away with a game of tippy cup if it moves quickly.

Better have a large enough rig to do it inside. What happens in the bus, stays in the bus.

EndZoneQB
08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Better have a large enough rig to do it inside. What happens in the bus, stays in the bus.

Need a high ceiling, that's for sure.

dragonsfan
08-08-2012, 06:41 PM
use the august 1 ndsu billboards that they wasted money on and convert them to SRO tickets, call 231 ndsu, problem solved, sell them right away.

HerdBot
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM
use the august 1 ndsu billboards that they wasted money on and convert them to SRO tickets, call 231 ndsu, problem solved, sell them right away.

I wouldnt call them wasted. We sold out on August 1. But they need to change them to something not date specific.

Vitojr130
08-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Bummer. This is my first year of being able to *legally* drink at the football games, so I made a pretty epic pong table.

Well, I definitely don't have a bus. I was hopin' to lay it across the hood of my '88 Lincoln Towncar. But, it sounds like this is a no go...

BisonNation11
08-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Bummer. This is my first year of being able to *legally* drink at the football games, so I made a pretty epic pong table. Well, I definitely don't have a bus. I was hopin' to lay it across the hood of my '88 Lincoln Towncar. But, it sounds like this is a no go...

Cut it down and make it into corn hole boards. You just can't do anything that encourages drinking at a quick rate... yeah, like that doesn't happen!

MNLonghorn10
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
If u want to bring the pong table to the frisco cruiser..we probably would put it to good use

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

344Johnson
08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Cut it down and make it into corn hole boards. You just can't do anything that encourages drinking at a quick rate... yeah, like that doesn't happen!

Could you just put water in the cups? Say it isn't a drinking game? Just something to do while drinking?

Twentysix
08-08-2012, 09:57 PM

Also note most of this guys tickets are gone...

Ill pm you a solution.

Bison03
08-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Bummer. This is my first year of being able to *legally* drink at the football games, so I made a pretty epic pong table.

Well, I definitely don't have a bus. I was hopin' to lay it across the hood of my '88 Lincoln Towncar. But, it sounds like this is a no go...

Research would have been wise my young tailgater.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1264858

Vitojr130
08-09-2012, 04:43 AM

We already made corn hole boards as well! Meh, I can make that into a drinking game of some sort I guess.

If u want to bring the pong table to the frisco cruiser..we probably would put it to good use

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

This might have to happen.

Research would have been wise my young tailgater.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1264858

Well, I guess I was a little naive to believe that drinking games would be allowed in the only drinking zone on campus.. haha

JustinTyem
08-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Hey,did I tell you guys that Im excided to get to the Dome and that I have a Un-Opened Bottle of RumpleMinz???? Im so ready to PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

bisonboone11
08-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Are those tickets being sold for $250 each, or $250 for the pair? Either way, that is awesome that there is so much demand. Looks like I might have a tough time finding tickets for my wife and I when we move back there though. (She's a Griz fan in the process of being converted to a Bison fan.)

Bison03
08-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Are those tickets being sold for $250 each, or $250 for the pair? Either way, that is awesome that there is so much demand. Looks like I might have a tough time finding tickets for my wife and I when we move back there though. (She's a Griz fan in the process of being converted to a Bison fan.)

I would assume for the pair. Those seats are in row 5 at the 40 yard line next to the student section. Pretty amazing, and expensive seats. The Teammaker dues for each seat I think are about $1,800. No surprise he want a little bit of money to balance that, especially for great seats like that. If you try hard enough and look, you will be able to find tickets. Might cost you a little more, or at least a couple laps through the west lot but you will find them.