PDA

View Full Version : Willie Mack Garza....

Shawn-O
01-19-2007, 03:12 AM
...in the mix at Texas State? You heard it here first. It makes sense......

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4481423.html

sambini
01-19-2007, 03:47 AM
LENNON?

sambini
01-19-2007, 03:59 AM
wHY NOT minot? I use to know the President of SWT BOOSTERS? When Wacker was there?

MinotBison
01-19-2007, 04:13 AM
wHY NOT minot? I use to know the President of SWT BOOSTERS? When Wacker was there?

How on earth did Minot get mentioned vis-a-vis the head coach opening at Texas State?

2006gwfcchamps
01-19-2007, 02:43 PM
We have 2 guys in Nystrom and Wash who are ready to call the shots on defense if Garza leaves.

ccrider
01-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Does Wash really know anything about playing or coaching defense ?

WYOBISONMAN
01-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Posts by Lakesbison removed and all related posts.

Shawn-O
01-19-2007, 06:05 PM

Just showing your program some respect. If they're smart, they will at least contact Garza. Texas is home, he's built a great defense, and he worked for Bailiff at TCU. Then this clown comes in and hijacks the thread. Why do you put up with this crap? He's an administrative hassle. Ban that clown.

ndsubison
01-19-2007, 06:22 PM

Just showing your program some respect. *If they're smart, they will at least contact Garza. *Texas is home, he's built a great defense, and he worked for Bailiff at TCU. Then this clown comes in and hijacks the thread. *Why do you put up with this crap? *He's an administrative hassle. *Ban that clown. *

Thanks for the respect, Shawn-O. BTW, will you be in the MetroDome next year when the Bison beat the Gophers? We can always use more siouxport from up north :D

Bisonguy
01-19-2007, 06:44 PM

You mean after currently being the run game coordinator at NDSU, and being the defensive coordinator at three DII schools?

ccrider
01-19-2007, 07:29 PM
It was a joke about Wash.....I know he is the real deal !!

IABZN
01-19-2007, 08:24 PM
David Bailff got a I-A head coaching job??? Isn't this the waterhead who had his QB who had owned UNI, kneel down with 2 minutes left and the game tied, only to eventually lose in OT???? I'm suprised he isn't workin at Wallmart in the back room!

sambini
01-20-2007, 03:19 AM
yOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING? He was one hell of a player. And is one great young coach.

sambini
01-20-2007, 03:24 AM

Just showing your program some respect. *If they're smart, they will at least contact Garza. *Texas is home, he's built a great defense, and he worked for Bailiff at TCU. Then this clown comes in and hijacks the thread. *Why do you put up with this crap? *He's an administrative hassle. *Ban that clown. *

Thanks Shawn ++ Mutual respect here also. I THINK Coach Lennon is do to move on in the future. His name will come up also. Do you think he will ever move up. Look at the former Grand Valley coach is now at Cinninatti .

ccrider
01-20-2007, 01:35 PM
yOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING? He was one hell of a player. And is one great young coach.

+++++++++++++++++++++++ (copyright: sambini)

tcbison
01-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Brad Wright was introduced Monday as the Bobcats' head football coach.

http://txstatebobcats.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012207aac.html

kchats
01-23-2007, 12:56 AM
No matter how badly UND fans want to destroy NDSU's football program by hoping the coaches leave it won't happen. The Bison Pride is back and the recruits are rolling in. The program is head and shoulders above where it was in 2003 and is progressing towards the 2008 championship.

Shawn-O
01-23-2007, 01:09 AM
No matter how badly UND fans want to destroy NDSU's football program by hoping the coaches leave it won't happen. *The Bison Pride is back and the recruits are rolling in. *The program is head and shoulders above where it was in 2003 and is progressing towards the 2008 championship.

I repeat:

Just showing your program some respect. If they're smart, they will at least contact Garza. Texas is home, he's built a great defense, and he worked for Bailiff at TCU.

BOO HOO HAA HAAHAA!! YES, it's a plot, a very intricate plot to bring down your program! There will be rumors, and e-mails, and letters to the editor of the Forum!!....