PDA

View Full Version : Is there a waiting list??

TheBisonator
08-07-2012, 02:34 AM
I guess I have two questions, 1) Is there a waiting list already established for season tickets and one has to get on that list at this time to get future tix? 2) What have they capped season tix sales at, is it 12,500 or so like I've heard hinted in the media?? Then if so, I guess the answer to the first question would answer if we have reached the season ticket cap.

Last time I read in a media story, we were at a little over 12,100 season tickets, don't know how reliable that is. So we might still have 350-400 season tickets to sell before a waiting list can be started...

Tatanka
08-07-2012, 02:40 AM
I guess I have two questions, 1) Is there a waiting list already established for season tickets and one has to get on that list at this time to get future tix? 2) What have they capped season tix sales at, is it 12,500 or so like I've heard hinted in the media?? Then if so, I guess the answer to the first question would answer if we have reached the season ticket cap.

Last time I read in a media story, we were at a little over 12,100 season tickets, don't know how reliable that is. So we might still have 350-400 season tickets to sell before a waiting list can be started...pretty sure "sold out" means at this point there are zero tickets to sell, season or otherwise. There may be some tickets returned on a game by game basis from visitors seating or players/parents seating and there will be sro but the rest of the place is sold cold per the NDSU press release.

Gully
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
pretty sure "sold out" means at this point there are zero tickets to sell, season or otherwise. There may be some tickets returned on a game by game basis from visitors seating or players/parents seating and there will be sro but the rest of the place is sold cold per the NDSU press release.

I think he meant next year for season tickets, assuming everyone from this year continues, but I've been wrong a lot today.

TheBisonator
08-07-2012, 02:46 AM
pretty sure "sold out" means at this point there are zero tickets to sell, season or otherwise. There may be some tickets returned on a game by game basis from visitors seating or players/parents seating and there will be sro but the rest of the place is sold cold per the NDSU press release.

So is the cap at 12.5K like they said, and we (obviously) reached that cap??

TheBisonator
08-07-2012, 02:47 AM
I think he meant next year for season tickets, assuming everyone from this year continues, but I've been wrong a lot today.

No, I mean for this season. I just don't know if they capped them at a solid 12,500 or if they picked whatever arbitrary number they were at on a certain day like 12,118 or something.

56BISON73
08-07-2012, 02:57 AM
I know there was a waiting list for premium-scholarship seats. Dont know if those on the list decided to take the lower priced seats to get in the building or not.

HerdBot
08-07-2012, 03:09 AM
I thought you finally joined Teammakers?

Gully
08-07-2012, 03:10 AM
No, I mean for this season. I just don't know if they capped them at a solid 12,500 or if they picked whatever arbitrary number they were at on a certain day like 12,118 or something.

oh, well like someone else said, it's all sold out, period. So no waiting list.

Twentysix
08-07-2012, 03:14 AM
I saw one forum article that said Season tickets were capped at 12,100. It had no source beyond the author of the article stating it was a fact... which with the forum means you can flip a coin to decide if it is true.

SDbison
08-07-2012, 04:38 AM
oh, well like someone else said, it's all sold out, period. So no waiting list.
Actually if NDSU has their shit together they will start a waiting list right now. Makes sense to have a list for next year season ticket sales. After 12,100 cap everyone who wants on the list gets priority for next season should some of the existing season ticket holders drop out. Do the people in the ticket office have to fail first like sales for the frisco game to figure it out? Also, lets say the waiting list is re-generated every year and this year there are 400 possible season ticket sales turned away, and next year 1000, and the year following that 2300 and so on. Wouldn't that eventually help justify the expansion of the dome or building of a new stadium?

HerdBot
08-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Actually if NDSU has their shit together they will start a waiting list right now. Makes sense to have a list for next year season ticket sales. After 12,100 cap everyone who wants on the list gets priority for next season should some of the existing season ticket holders drop out. Do the people in the ticket office have to fail first like sales for the frisco game to figure it out? Also, lets say the waiting list is re-generated every year and this year there are 400 possible season ticket sales turned away, and next year 1000, and the year following that 2300 and so on. Wouldn't that eventually help justify the expansion of the dome or building of a new stadium?

Sobolik said they wont explore expansion until weve been sold out for several years so its obviously smart to plan ahead

SDbison
08-07-2012, 05:34 AM
Sobolik said they wont explore expansion until weve been sold out for several years so its obviously smart to plan ahead I am assuming you agree with me gabe..........wouldn't part of those plans be to demonstate how much pent up demand there is and its consistency? Soboliks plan to just wait for 7 years of sellouts seems foolish. Getting backlog numbers and forecasting progression of demand seems much smarter to determine priority of getting started and then also being able to make an educated decision about how much additional seating should be built.

reformedUNDfan
08-07-2012, 07:49 AM
I want to get on the waitlist now for when i move to fargo in a couple years.

NorthernBison
08-07-2012, 12:55 PM
When I first started getting season tickets (about 23 years ago), I wasn't a Team Maker for the first 3or 4 years. The first year in the Dome, our tickets were just regular non-Team Makers season tickets that we had to stand in line to get.

Will we ever get to the point where a Team Makers membership contribution is required for all season ticket holders? I'm not advocating that but just asking the question.

I don't think we're there yet because we really don't know how this demand will play out over time. Potentially driving away long-time loyal season ticket holders might be too big of a risk to take right now.

I have to believe most sold out programs do have waiting lists. I see no reason why NDSU wouldn't have one for regular season tickets as well as premium Team Makers Scholarship sections.

HooliganBison
08-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Since a lot of people seem to think we are the next Boise State I thought I would check out how they do there tickets. Stadium Holds 33500
Seating Chart (http://www.broncosports.com/pics32/0/TS/TSIUOJHDAGGDVZN.20120713163215.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=9900)
Ticket Info (http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=205496919)

One thing I found little strange on their website is full-time students can get two tickets one for themselves one for a guest.

Twentysix
08-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Since a lot of people seem to think we are the next Boise State I thought I would check out how they do there tickets. Stadium Holds 33500
Seating Chart (http://www.broncosports.com/pics32/0/TS/TSIUOJHDAGGDVZN.20120713163215.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=9900)
Ticket Info (http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=205496919)

One thing I found little strange on their website is full-time students can get two tickets one for themselves one for a guest.

I think a few FBS are like that.

Pretty sure the Goophs work like that.

56BISON73
08-07-2012, 04:01 PM
When I first started getting season tickets (about 23 years ago), I wasn't a Team Maker for the first 3or 4 years. The first year in the Dome, our tickets were just regular non-Team Makers season tickets that we had to stand in line to get.

Will we ever get to the point where a Team Makers membership contribution is required for all season ticket holders? I'm not advocating that but just asking the question.

I don't think we're there yet because we really don't know how this demand will play out over time. Potentially driving away long-time loyal season ticket holders might be too big of a risk to take right now.

I have to believe most sold out programs do have waiting lists. I see no reason why NDSU wouldn't have one for regular season tickets as well as premium Team Makers Scholarship sections.

The question is out of 12,000+ season tickets sold how many were for team maker members? Over time as demand increases the allotment for non-TM season tickets will go down. Especially with the limited seating in the FD. But of course this will be predicated by how the team is doing.

bisonaudit
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
The question is out of 12,000+ season tickets sold how many were for team maker members? Over time as demand increases the allotment for non-TM season tickets will go down. Especially with the limited seating in the FD. But of course this will be predicated by how the team is doing.

This will be interesting to manage along with the issue of some long-time season ticket holders and teammakers being grandfathered into the premium scholarship sections at less than the full rate.

Bison03
08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I have no problem with a waiting list. You can't just make every seat in the dome a season ticket. I think everyone needs to calm down about dome expansion and new stadium talk. I realize right now Bison football excitement is at an all time high and that the demand has never been greater. I do, however, realize that things can settle down a little. Will we have 3-8 and 6-5 seasons in the future? I'd like to say no but they can and will happen. Despite that 3-8 year, the attendance was still averaging over 15,000. Will something need to be done if this continues? Sure, but that time is not soon. I would rather sit in a stadium that seats 18,700 and have 19,000+ being insane and loud than be in a 30,000 seat stadium with 10,000 empty seats.

This atmosphere would suck. (Florida State game from 2010):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tLjxV0L-ByI/TKIEPXax5UI/AAAAAAAAACM/CMQDNEVbqnE/s1600/doak.jpg

SlickVic
08-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Bison03 get a clue that's halftime in Tallahassee every one is out in tailgate lot mackin on Jen sterger

Bison03
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Bison03 get a clue that's halftime in Tallahassee every one is out in tailgate lot mackin on Jen sterger

Ha! That's probably a good excuse. According to the article I got the pic from, it was 10 minutes before kickoff.

EndZoneQB
08-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Ha! That's probably a good excuse. According to the article I got the pic from, it was 10 minutes before kickoff.

See below:

Bison03 get a clue that's pregame in Tallahassee every one is out in tailgate lot mackin on Jen sterger

missingnumber7
08-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Ha! That's probably a good excuse. According to the article I got the pic from, it was 10 minutes before kickoff. Thats even worse, have you seen the Fargodome 10 minutes before kickoff???

TheBisonator
08-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Despite that 3-8 year, the attendance was still averaging over 15,000.

We actually averaged 16,515 per game in that 3-8 season.

HerdBot
08-08-2012, 04:43 PM

Given the amount of money it raises i dont think its a bad idea attaching a teammakers fee to the end zone season tickets. (The red ones) even if its a small amount like $25. Same with section 20 and the visitors spot along with the opposite side on the east. $25 is pretty cheap

But they need to make it simple to become a TM. The process is a pain in the ass. If you've done it before its not too bad but for new customers its a bit confusing

Bison03
08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Given the amount of money it raises i dont think its a bad idea attaching a teammakers to the end zone season tickets. (The red ones) even if its a small amount like $25. Same with section 20 and the visitors spot along with the opposite side on the east. $25 is pretty cheap

You mean $30. I could see the general admission going away first to be able to sell actual seats up there. The next step after that would be to start making endzone seats teammaker seats, starting from the bottom up. The fee would be minimal and I would think that most people would pay a $50 or so teammaker due to be in the lower section of the endzones. Some people have complained about a family paying that much to do that but it is the norm for the rest of DI football. If someone does not want to pay that, there are plenty of other people that would.

HerdBot
08-08-2012, 05:08 PM
You mean $30. I could see the general admission going away first to be able to sell actual seats up there. The next step after that would be to start making endzone seats teammaker seats, starting from the bottom up. The fee would be minimal and I would think that most people would pay a $50 or so teammaker due to be in the lower section of the endzones. Some people have complained about a family paying that much to do that but it is the norm for the rest of DI football. If someone does not want to pay that, there are plenty of other people that would.

That's what I was saying... charge a $25 teammakers fee for those endzone season ticket seats. And i like the idea of making GA reserved too

56BISON73
08-08-2012, 11:04 PM
That's what I was saying... charge a $25 teammakers fee for those endzone season ticket seats. And i like the idea of making GA reserved too

There are already TMs who sit in the endzone. With limited seating every seat is turning in to prime real estate. You can proably look for the
1st 10 or so rows to go up in the future as well. Tha name of the game is maximizing seat revenue.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 01:10 AM
T
There are already TMs who sit in the endzone. With limited seating every seat is turning in to prime real estate. You can proably look for the
1st 10 or so rows to go up in the future as well. Tha name of the game is maximizing seat revenue.

Didn't realize there were tm there. I like the idea of doing it slowly so it doesn't piss everyone off but those are some prime seats and I doubt too many people would object to a $25-$50 donation

56BISON73
08-09-2012, 01:22 AM
T

Didn't realize there were tm there. I like the idea of doing it slowly so it doesn't piss everyone off but those are some prime seats and I doubt too many people would object to a $25-$50 donation

There are TMs who like the endzone so they dont take the seat location that they could get because of their donations. Believe it or not its not uncommon. There are also people who have sideline seats that dont sit in seats that they could also.

Tatanka
08-09-2012, 01:50 AM
There are TMs who like the endzone so they dont take the seat location that they could get because of their donations. Believe it or not its not uncommon. There are also people who have sideline seats that dont sit in seats that they could also.I've heard of this happening.

kab1one
08-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Serious Question, If you want to go to the games and don't have tickets today, do you really think it will be that hard to get them?

I personally expect to see many empty seats and available tickets every game. The students will take there allocation 1, maybe two games. Deer hunting opener has tickets available. Plus the usual 100's if not 1,000 + that don't use there tickets (that is how I got mine last year). Also, I think people are getting scared away from trying to get tickets because they feel there won't be any available. There is always tickets available. Take the GSU game last year, biggest game in history of the dome, wasn't even the largest large in the Bison football history (this could be because of the way they count attendance), but none the less.

I am really interested in feeback. Oh by the way, my season tickets were held by a company that I did business, corporate said no more and they are gone. So I today have no tickets, but my family of five will be at each home game, Fort Collins and Frisco....

bisonaudit
08-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Serious Question, If you want to go to the games and don't have tickets today, do you really think it will be that hard to get them?.

No. Probably not. As you said your usual corporate tickets have all been claimed already so interest is high and the usual after market connections for tickets are tighter than in the past. So it may take somewhat more effort and/or money but in this day and age if you want a ticket for a public event you can usually find one.

missingnumber7
08-09-2012, 01:28 PM
There are TMs who like the endzone so they dont take the seat location that they could get because of their donations. Believe it or not its not uncommon. There are also people who have sideline seats that dont sit in seats that they could also.I would much rather sit in the endzone. IMO you get a better pictuire of the play as it develops. It was easy to see the Bison saw something in watching game tape of Georgia Southern on how they would respond to situations, plus you could see things when their offense was lining up. I was guessing what the play was going to be with about 75 to 80% accuracy.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Serious Question, If you want to go to the games and don't have tickets today, do you really think it will be that hard to get them?

I personally expect to see many empty seats and available tickets every game. The students will take there allocation 1, maybe two games. Deer hunting opener has tickets available. Plus the usual 100's if not 1,000 + that don't use there tickets (that is how I got mine last year). Also, I think people are getting scared away from trying to get tickets because they feel there won't be any available. There is always tickets available. Take the GSU game last year, biggest game in history of the dome, wasn't even the largest large in the Bison football history (this could be because of the way they count attendance), but none the less.

I am really interested in feeback. Oh by the way, my season tickets were held by a company that I did business, corporate said no more and they are gone. So I today have no tickets, but my family of five will be at each home game, Fort Collins and Frisco....

You can always find tickets but most people dont know where to look. Most large corporations make a half assed effort to get rid of them. The Georgia Southern game had absolutely zero no shows. The only reason it wasnt a record crowd is because ESPN needed more space for camera's so less seats were available. We could have sold another 5k tickets for that game. The only way we will break the SDSU record game attendance is if its not televised because it opens up some space. This year the # of no shows will be lower but NDSU needs an official ticket exchange. Even the Bisonville exchange is being used.

roadwarrior
08-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Most large corporations make a half assed effort to get rid of them. The Georgia Southern game had absolutely zero no shows.

There were zero no shows for that game because everyone had to specifically buy tickets for that game that week. They were not stuffed in some executive's desk drawer as part of a season ticket package.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 02:03 PM
There were zero no shows for that game because everyone had to specifically buy tickets for that game that week. They were not stuffed in some executive's desk drawer as part of a season ticket package.

And even more impressive we did it in what, 1 day? And coordinated the green and yellow stripes

td577
08-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I would be willing to bet if someone were to donate $20k to the school, they will find seats.

THEsocalledfan
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM

True dat. Also the reason we saw the very first "new" Bison crowd at that Robert Morris game a few years ago.

Tatanka
08-09-2012, 02:14 PM
You can always find tickets but most people dont know where to look. Most large corporations make a half assed effort to get rid of them. The Georgia Southern game had absolutely zero no shows. The only reason it wasnt a record crowd is because ESPN needed more space for camera's so less seats were available. We could have sold another 5k tickets for that game. The only way we will break the SDSU record game attendance is if its not televised because it opens up some space. This year the # of no shows will be lower but NDSU needs an official ticket exchange. Even the Bisonville exchange is being used.

Are you sure you know how attendance is counted?

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 02:14 PM
True dat. Also the reason we saw the very first "new" Bison crowd at that Robert Morris game a few years ago.

I remember a buddh of mine got tickets in the expensive Teammakers spot for that game because they didn't order tickets. He quickly became hooked

Bison03
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM

You sure about that? I was there; and yes it was pretty much full, I think there were more no shows than you think. The official attendance was 18,108. That is 698 under a sellout. Take into account that a couple hundred standing room tickets were sold and now it is close to 1,000 or so under a sellout. I don't think that ESPN cameras used up 1,000 seats. I do agree that NDSU needs to have a ticket exchange. It's kind of a win lose situation. I hate the corporate ticket holders that either don't go to games or give away their tickets; but realize that those guys give big money to NDSU athletics. Something must be done. I also agree the number of no shows will be down this year. Bison football has become the place to be on a Saturday. The buzz around the team is high.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
You sure about that? I was there; and yes it was pretty much full, I think there were more no shows than you think. The official attendance was 18,108. That is 698 under a sellout. Take into account that a couple hundred standing room tickets were sold and now it is close to 1,000 or so under a sellout. I don't think that ESPN cameras used up 1,000 seats. I do agree that NDSU needs to have a ticket exchange. It's kind of a win lose situation. I hate the corporate ticket holders that either don't go to games or give away their tickets; but realize that those guys give big money to NDSU athletics. Something must be done. I also agree the number of no shows will be down this year. Bison football has become the place to be on a Saturday. The buzz around the team is high.

I know for a fact that TV games produced by KVLY have less available seats than a non TV game. That's why a game that sells out in advance, including all the student tickets and SRO, it's always is less than the 2006 home game vs South Dakota State that was not televised. ESPN has ten times the camera angles KVLY does. The GSA game was sold out completely in advance including SRO seats. Couldn't get a seat and they had plans to sell the student tickets had they gone unused. No shows don't exist in the playoffs since you have to actually buy the ticket a few days before.

We won't break the single game record crowd this year since I'm pretty sure every game will be televised.

Tatanka
08-09-2012, 03:40 PM

I know for a fact that TV games produced by KVLY have less available seats than a non TV game. That's why a game that sells out in advance, including all the student tickets and SRO, it's always is less than the 2006 home game vs South Dakota State that was not televised. ESPN has ten times the camera angles KVLY does. The GSA game was sold out completely in advance including SRO seats. Couldn't get a seat and they had plans to sell the student tickets had they gone unused. No shows don't exist in the playoffs since you have to actually buy the ticket a few days before.

We won't break the single game record crowd this year since I'm pretty sure every game will be televised.

Are you sure you know how attendance is counted / reported?

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Are you sure you know how attendance is counted / reported?

I know how it is in the regular season. All purchased tickets even if they don't show. Not sure about the playoffs. I know that a buddy of mine tried to get tickets on game day and he couldn't

Is the band counted? THey use a big section

Bison03
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I know how it is in the regular season. All purchased tickets even if they don't show. Not sure about the playoffs. I know that a buddy of mine tried to get tickets on game day and he couldn't

Is the band counted? THey use a big section

Someone on this board had stated a while back that knew for sure that every ticket was counted that walked through the door, not just paid attendance. They claimed that they witnessed them being hand counted.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Someone on this board had stated a while back that knew for sure that every ticket was counted that walked through the door, not just paid attendance. They claimed that they witnessed them being hand counted.

If you buy a season ticket, your ticket is included for every regular season game whether or not you go or not. And it should be that way. It's called paid attendance for a reason. Now maybe the student tickets are handled differently?

roadwarrior
08-09-2012, 06:21 PM
If you buy a season ticket, your ticket is included for every regular season game whether or not you go or not. And it should be that way. It's called paid attendance for a reason. Now maybe the student tickets are handled differently?

Is this your guess? Or do you know for sure? Because I have heard directly that the tickets used are counted.

Professor Chaos
08-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Playoff attendance will always be under reported. It's like that everywhere in the country. You can go on the AGS attendance thread every week during the playoffs and see people swear that there were more people there than what the reported attendance was.

Why? Every number they report makes the check the school has to write the NCAA bigger. I believe in the playoffs the NCAA takes 75% of the (reported) gate or the bid from the school, whatever is more. Anyone who was there would've been hard pressed to find an empty seat for the Lehigh or the Georgia Southern games last December yet both were reported in the 18,100 range. I'm not sure who wasn't counted but I'd bet a lot that there was more than 18,100 spectators at both of those games.

Bisonguy
08-09-2012, 09:16 PM

Is it called paid attendance? I've only seen it listed as attendance.

Is this your guess? Or do you know for sure? Because I have heard directly that the tickets used are counted.

Does anyone actually know? I've heard Gene say it's butts-in-seats, but then I've also seen "sellouts" with over 2k empty seats. I've also see the old ladies in yellow jackets downstairs counting up and banding the tickets, but I overhead them once say the counts aren't official until Monday. So, does anyone actually know the truth????..............

Playoff attendance will always be under reported. It's like that everywhere in the country. You can go on the AGS attendance thread every week during the playoffs and see people swear that there were more people there than what the reported attendance was.

Why? Every number they report makes the check the school has to write the NCAA bigger. I believe in the playoffs the NCAA takes 75% of the (reported) gate or the bid from the school, whatever is more. Anyone who was there would've been hard pressed to find an empty seat for the Lehigh or the Georgia Southern games last December yet both were reported in the 18,100 range. I'm not sure who wasn't counted but I'd bet a lot that there was more than 18,100 spectators at both of those games.

The band wasn't counted, and I'd believe the accuracy of the turnstile count in the playoffs before any during the regular season.

HerdBot
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM

One of many examples...think back to the homecoming game of 2010 that was announced as a sell out. You could only get SRO seats. The student section was sold out and they were complaining. Look at the # of blue seats (in teammakers areas) and compare it to the crowd the week before against USD that was visibly fuller, had students complaining, sold out of USD tickets, but apparently had 500 less fans. No way there was less people at the USD game. Is it official or confirmed? No but I think its obvious. I was expected to see a sellout for the USD game

And the poster who said playoff games are under reported is correct.

56BISON73
08-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Think back to the homecoming game of 2010 that was announced as a sell out. You could only get SRO seats. The student section was sold out and they were complaining. Look at the # of blue seats (in teammakers areas) and compare it to the crowd the week before against USD that was visibly fuller, had students complaining, sold out of USD tickets, but apparently had 500 less fans. No way there was less people at the USD game. Is it official or confirmed? No but I think its obvious. I was expected to see a sellout for the USD game

And the poster who said playoff games are under reported is correct.

Visual approxamate observation flys in the face of actual tickets sold.

HerdBot
08-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Visual approxamate observation flys in the face of actual tickets sold.

I can't possibly keep track as all the times I said "you've gotta be kidding me" after they announced the attendance. The most glaring case was the last game Babich coached (2-9) that couldn't have had more than 3,000 that was announced at 8,000

KSBisonFan
08-10-2012, 01:26 AM
In even numbered years they go back to the "Dakotah Field" attendance methodology from the late 80's and early 90's. If you get this reference, you're old.

HerdBot
08-10-2012, 03:43 AM
In even numbered years they go back to the "Dakotah Field" attendance methodology from the late 80's and early 90's. If you get this reference, you're old.

You mean the era they counted all the vendors , midgets, reporters, cheerleader's, carneys, clowns, mascot's, free unused comp tickets, ball boys, boy scouts, volunteer, and apparently every bird that flew over Dacotah Field as a ticket?

BlueBisonRock
08-10-2012, 04:02 AM
You mean the era they counted all the vendors , midgets, reporters, cheerleader's, carneys, clowns, mascot's, free unused comp tickets, ball boys, boy scouts, volunteer, and apparently every bird that flew over Dacotah Field as a ticket?

Gabe, . . . . you forgot counting the flying bottles!

HerdBot
08-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Gabe, . . . . you forgot counting the flying bottles!

Oh yeah I'm sure they counted Big Eddie as he ran into the stands to kick some ass! Anyone have that on video?