PDA

View Full Version : A Robert Morris preview from a Colonial site

tony
07-25-2012, 12:50 AM
If you have a Rivals subscription:

http://colonialscorner.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1387221

Tidbit: They've got 18 starters returning.

tjbison
07-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Good write up....RMU isn't a terrible opener

WYOBISONMAN
07-25-2012, 12:02 PM
RMU looks like a solid opener. I remember that they had some damn solid fan support when they were at the NCAA Basketball Tourney in Minny with the Bison. I am glad to see them on the schedule!

MNLonghorn10
07-25-2012, 05:44 PM
there were a quite a few RMU fans at the playoff game in the fargodome too if i remember.

i think they had the lead on ndsu too late in the first half too didnt they? it was a close game until the floogates opened.

should be a good opponent before facing colorado state.

344Johnson
07-25-2012, 05:50 PM
there were a quite a few RMU fans at the playoff game in the fargodome too if i remember.

i think they had the lead on ndsu too late in the first half too didnt they? it was a close game until the floogates opened.

Yep. Some folks from other schools are going to scoff at our OOC this season because we aren't playing a power-conference team. No excuse to lose the game but certainly not a game to be embarassed about.

Bison"FANatic"
07-25-2012, 05:57 PM

Yup they led at half time 7-6 and were keeping it close in the third and early 4th. Then in the midway part of the fourth in the span of 3 minutes and 12 seconds we scored 23 points. Game over.

tjbison
07-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Yep. Some folks from other schools are going to scoff at our OOC this season because we aren't playing a power-conference team. No excuse to lose the game but certainly not a game to be embarassed about.

Most of those fans teams don't have rings either

344Johnson
07-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Most of those fans teams don't have rings either

Do most of us have championship rings :confused:

EndZoneQB
07-25-2012, 06:37 PM
Do most of us have championship rings :confused:

Fail. Read it again.

344Johnson
07-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Fail. Read it again.

Fail is noted.

CaBisonFan
07-25-2012, 06:46 PM
It's still what was said in another thread. We return 20-25 players who saw significant playing time when games were on the line...including the playoffs. Wouldn't trade our lineup for anyone's.

344Johnson
07-25-2012, 06:48 PM
It's still what was said in another thread. We return 20-25 players who saw significant playing time when games were on the line...including the playoffs. Wouldn't trade our lineup for anyone's.

Not even Teh School up Nort' eh?

CaBisonFan
07-25-2012, 07:08 PM

Well...you have a point. Wish we had their kind of speed.

WYOBISONMAN
07-25-2012, 08:23 PM

No kidding......it is CRAZY!

reformedUNDfan
07-25-2012, 11:29 PM

they are better at every position on the field except corner and maybe safety.

southcliffbison
07-26-2012, 05:26 AM

It is what it is; it's a FCS counter (unlike the South Dakota School of Mines); with 18 returning starters, it will be a test. I wouldn't concern myself too much with what the attitude is of the No-Namers up north. Remember: the magic number is 7; take a FCS W anyway you can...

CaBisonFan
07-26-2012, 06:31 AM
they are better at every position on the field except corner and maybe safety.

I'd trade the entire roster for one of their running backs with world-class speed. They once had the smoothest running back in the history of the NFL and college football. Yes...it was written right here on bisonville. Considering the source...I believe every single word of it.