PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Breske verbal

bruinbison
07-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Dom Izzo‏@DomIzzoWDAY

@FGOSPORTSWRITER reports that Central Cass' Hannah Breske has verballed to #NDSU, she's 5'11,
averaged 15 PPG

bruinbison
07-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Hannah Breske - 2nd team class B all-state as a Jr.
15.9 pts - 4.2 rbs - 2.1 assists per game
50% FG % - 79% FT

http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id/12837/

Bison"FANatic"
07-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I hope she does very very well here and she sounds like she has a strong work ethic in her interview on the news. Concerned that we Minnesota Moorhead and University of Mary were the other finalists though. I hope Dehoff knows what she is doing.

tjbison
07-21-2012, 12:08 AM
I hope she does very very well here and she sounds like she has a strong work ethic in her interview on the news. Concerned that we Minnesota Moorhead and University of Mary were the other finalists though. I hope Dehoff knows what she is doing.

Nothing against getting a local lady but I have no faith in Dehoff and honestly don't know why she still has a job

Tatanka
07-21-2012, 02:14 AM
Nothing against getting a local lady but I have no faith in Dehoff and honestly don't know why she still has a job
This. That said welcome to the Bison, Hannah

bruinbison
07-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Kolpack's Hannah Breske article:

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/368079/group/Sports/

b15on
07-22-2012, 03:16 AM

I thought of that exactly when I heard it the news. Not very strong at all.
I see this as the last year with Dehoff, unless they greatly improve from the past couple years.

BisoninNWMN
07-22-2012, 11:41 AM

This here.

Hopefully DeHoff is gone after this year. Our WBB program deserves better.

BlueKeyAlum
07-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Welcome Hanna. The first verbal of what will hopefully be a big and talented recruiting class.

I do share the worry that even if this is DeHoff's final year, she could put a big stamp on the program as there are at least 5 and maybe more schollies available for her to use. If she isn't able to attract a strong stable of players, that sets the next coach up with a tough situation for the next 3 years.