PDA

View Full Version : The twelfth man of the fargodome

JustinTyem
07-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Instant Classic I love the kids additude and emotions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkrAN2Q0P0&feature=related

Tatanka
07-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Instant Classic I love the kids additude and emotions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkrAN2Q0P0&feature=relatednice find, and very well done video....

IBleedYellow
07-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Hah, this is a buddy of mine. If you go to Chi Alpha you would know that crazy man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HerdBot
07-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Good find I will add it to the You Tube thread

JustinTyem
07-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Hah, this is a buddy of mine. If you go to Chi Alpha you would know that crazy man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2What is Chi Alpha ????? http://ndsugreek.com/-news

56BISON73
07-22-2012, 02:29 AM
What is Chi Alpha ????? http://ndsugreek.com/-news

Its a fraternity.

JustinTyem
07-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Its a fraternity.Oh I know,but Chi Alpha isnt on the list,thats why I asked "What is Chi Alpha???",just messin' :rofl:

Civil06
07-22-2012, 03:18 AM
Chi Alpha is a Christian fellowship student organization, not a fraternity.

b15on
07-22-2012, 04:14 AM
Great video!! Love the passion and dedication!

This is a scene I'd like to see repeated every home game with the "twelfth man of the fargodome"....Jam-pack, loud as hell, color coordinating, rearing and ready to go!

HerdBot
07-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Great video!! Love the passion and dedication!

This is a scene I'd like to see repeated every home game with the "twelfth man of the fargodome"....Jam-pack, loud as hell, color coordinating, rearing and ready to go!

Great picture. From that angle it even has the yellow in the corner instead of the ugly blue Pepsi, Gate City, or shooting star. Replace the Pepsi blue with a Bison GREEN Mountain Dew!

JustinTyem
07-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Chi Alpha is a Christian fellowship student organization, not a fraternity.Thanks for clearing that up.

Jude3
07-22-2012, 09:43 PM
The title of this thread is exactly what I hope to see happen for every Bison game from here on out. This last season was truly something, but I hope even during the rebuilding years that the Thunderdome lives up to its name. Who knows though, maybe with our growing community and fan-base it's here to stay!

HerdBot
07-22-2012, 11:13 PM
The title of this thread is exactly what I hope to see happen for every Bison game from here on out. This last season was truly something, but I hope even during the rebuilding years that the Thunderdome lives up to its name. Who knows though, maybe with our growing community and fan-base it's here to stay!

The home playoff run is what we envisioned when the dome was built. Seeing it develop and grow was special. It will continue to grow if we continue to win as long as we don't get complacent and try to improve everything year after year. This year is very important.

Jude3
07-22-2012, 11:34 PM
The home playoff run is what we envisioned when the dome was built. Seeing it develop and grow was special. It will continue to grow if we continue to win as long as we don't get complacent and try to improve everything year after year. This year is very important.

Agreed. I know I'm new to this board, but I've been watching Bison football since I was a little kid and now that we have moved to D1 with so much success, it seems like we just keep stepping up and never look back. If this next season is spectacular, I get the feeling our football program might be moving into a stage of obtaining even more long term fans rather than fair weather fans. If that's the case we may need to upgrade/renovate the dome sooner than anticipated.

HerdBot
07-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Agreed. I know I'm new to this board, but I've been watching Bison football since I was a little kid and now that we have moved to D1 with so much success, it seems like we just keep stepping up and never look back. If this next season is spectacular, I get the feeling our football program might be moving into a stage of obtaining even more long term fans rather than fair weather fans. If that's the case we may need to upgrade/renovate the dome sooner than anticipated.

when your approaching 13,000 season tickets and the general public can only buy a few thousand seats, at some point if we can keep it up for a few years the discussion will take place. The Kibbie Dome found some new interesting ways to expand.

Hammerhead
07-22-2012, 11:59 PM
The '06 and '07 teams would have been in the playoffs if we weren't still in the transition to D-I. Four out of the last 6 seasons we've had very good teams and I don't see any reason for us not to be in the playoff hunt every year.

HerdBot
07-23-2012, 12:06 AM
The '06 and '07 teams would have been in the playoffs if we weren't still in the transition to D-I. Four out of the last 6 seasons we've had very good teams and I don't see any reason for us not to be in the playoff hunt every year.

The easiest way to suck is to have another disaster recruiting class. The recruiting was so bad we actually deserve credit for putting SDSU in the playoffs! Helped them build some really good teams in 08 and 09. It was 10-1 complacency.