View Full Version : F-M Population Set to Explode

IzzyFlexion
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
By 1.
$100 reward to the first one of you guys to get me laid.*

*candidates subject to pre-screening

heckler
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Slick and Izzy in the same town. No one is safe.

TransAmBison
07-19-2012, 01:50 PM
F it, I'm out.

bisonmike2
07-19-2012, 01:54 PM
By 1.

Go behind the Empire at 2:30am. Ask for Chuck, he's usually by the dumpster.

You didn't specify if you wanted a chick so I assume your cool with that, right?

IzzyFlexion
07-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Slick and Izzy in the same town. No one is safe.

yo me n slick gunna bust up some 2 man best ball tiger nicklaus style up at edgewood and ballin sum punks 2 on 2 at island park like them boys in chitown taking down the iron and rainin tres on sum bitches old school like bird magic yo tailgatin with hunnies maybe summa lakes throwaways in the west lot thumping some sick bass on 500 amp speakers shakin 56 bisons chile right out the kettle and bumpin some ladies in the frisco cruiser with ezq hando longhorn badlands an all them homies

Bison"FANatic"
07-19-2012, 02:24 PM
I don't know it might be kind of tough. I had my picture taken with you last year and you seemed a little flat and even just about what one would consider pretty floppy. I once saw you fall on the ground and you just laid there for a extended amount of time and people even walked on you. I just don't see that being the type of man that any respectable woman in Fargo would consider. Maybe if we mounted you on some wood you would stand up better and would then be stiff all the time and basically still be really quiet so then there might be woman who could put up with you and just use you. You do have the star quality going for you as it seemed like everyone wanted there picture with Izzy but I think everyone maybe was laughing at you and not with you.

TransAmBison
07-19-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't know it might be kind of tough. I had my picture taken with you last year and you seemed a little flat and even just about what one would consider pretty floppy. I once saw you fall on the ground and you just laid there for a extended amount of time and people even walked on you. I just don't see that being the type of man that any respectable woman in Fargo would consider. Maybe if we mounted you on some wood you would stand up better and would then be stiff all the time and basically still be really quiet so then there might be woman who could put up with you and just use you. You do have the star quality going for you as it seemed like everyone wanted there picture with Izzy but I think everyone maybe was laughing at you and not with you.You said mounted.

IzzyFlexion
07-19-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't know it might be kind of tough. I had my picture taken with you last year and you seemed a little flat and even just about what one would consider pretty floppy. I once saw you fall on the ground and you just laid there for a extended amount of time and people even walked on you. I just don't see that being the type of man that any respectable woman in Fargo would consider. Maybe if we mounted you on some http://www.fatpickled.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Butthead.jpg wood you would stand up better and would then be stiff all the time and basically still be really quiet so then there might be woman who could put up with you and just use you. You do have the star quality going for you as it seemed like everyone wanted there picture with Izzy but I think everyone maybe was laughing at you and not with you.

Answer Guy
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM

So in theory, you have standards?

TransAmBison
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
So in theory, you have standards?I think that was just to weed out relatives...if they aren't hot.*

*Hot doesn't seem quite right? Breathing, yeah breathing.

Answer Guy
07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
*Hot doesn't seem quite right? Breathing, yeah breathing.

That sounds like the Izzy I know.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/hooray-for-skanks-image.gif

HandoEX
07-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Who did you knock up from Fargo, Izz?

IzzyFlexion
07-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Who did you knock up from Fargo, Izz?

Some cyborg's woman.
I think he/it goes by NDB2.
And he's right. His wife does have big personal floatation devices.

And, they're spectacular!

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/05/Jackie-Chiles2-480x281.jpg

KilldeerBison
07-20-2012, 02:47 AM
If it's a boy, I say Wizzy (or maybe Jr). A girl, probably Dizzy.

DjKyRo
07-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Does this mean we can't have the Izzy cutout at the tailgate anymore? Because that would suck.

TbonZach
07-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Go behind the Empire at 2:30am. Ask for Chuck, he's usually by the dumpster.

You didn't specify if you wanted a chick so I assume your cool with that, right?

You probably thought that prostitute was a real-life woman. Nope. Chuck Testa.

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Chuck-Testa-660x474.jpg

EndZoneQB
07-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Is that $100 on top of what it costs to get you laid, or is that meant to cover it all?

IzzyFlexion
07-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Is that $100 on top of what it costs to get you laid, or is that meant to cover it all?

C'mon, man.
If you can't throw in a cheap bottle of vodka and a couple of rufees, then the hell with ya.

IzzyFlexion
07-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Oh goody.
This time I killed my own thread.
Looks like I'll have to up the ante.
$200 gentlemen.

344Johnson
07-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh goody.
This time I killed my own thread.
Looks like I'll have to up the ante.
$200 gentlemen.

and all we have to do is find a woman who meets your presumably low standards?

Hammerhead
07-31-2012, 02:04 AM
You could always crawl up a chicken's butt and wait if you want to get laid. :)

By 1.

Bison bison
07-31-2012, 02:11 AM
Izzy is too pro-active to have to wait and yet too conservative to do something so dangerous - hence his preference for sheep intestine condoms that are still in situ.

IzzyFlexion
07-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Izzy is too pro-active to have to wait and yet too conservative to do something so dangerous - hence his preference for sheep intestine condoms that are still in situ.

Truth.
But imagine my embarrasment when Deputy Fife show up for the arrest.
It goes a little somethin' like this:

Barney: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Me: Just a little freelance livestock proctology.
Barney: Get off of that bucket and put your hands behind your back.
Me: yessir deputy.
Barney: (while frisking) Do you have any needles in your pocket that might stick me?
Me: Yeah, novacaine.
Barney: Oh yeah? What'll that do to me?
Me: Well, if it makes your fingers as numb as it make my schveen * , you're gonna have a hard time clickin' those handcuffs together.

*Note: Thinkin about naked grammas and baseball stats just don't cut it anymore.

EndZoneQB
07-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Truth.
But imagine my embarrasment when Deputy Fife show up for the arrest.
It goes a little somethin' like this:

Barney: Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Me: Just a little freelance livestock proctology.
Barney: Get off of that bucket and put your hands behind your back.
Me: yessir deputy.
Barney: (while frisking) Do you have any needles in your pocket that might stick me?
Me: Yeah, novacaine.
Barney: Oh yeah? What'll that do to me?
Me: Well, if it makes your fingers as numb as it make my schveen * , you're gonna have a hard time clickin' those handcuffs together.

*Note: Thinkin about naked grammas and baseball stats just don't cut it anymore.

Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers....MARGARET THATCHER NAKED ON A COLD DAY!!

TransAmBison
07-31-2012, 01:26 PM
baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers....margaret thatcher naked on a cold day!!who does number two work for?!?!

LikeMothers
07-31-2012, 09:36 PM
who does number two work for?!?!

http://belladotka.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Number-1-in-number-2-business.jpg

IzzyFlexion
08-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Can anyone chime in with some cell phone provider recommendation that might be best for statewide coverage?
Have T-Mobile now but have had problems making calls in several parts of ND.

TransAmBison
08-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Can anyone chime in with some cell phone provider recommendation that might be best for statewide coverage?
Have T-Mobile now but have had problems making calls in several parts of ND.Cell One. Who will be the first to question this? I say Gabe...

IzzyFlexion
08-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Cell One. Who will be the first to question this? I say Gabe...

May a swarm of philanthropic woodticks start a blood drive on your ball sack.

http://scrabblesense.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Carnac.jpg

Bisonguy
08-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Have T-Mobile now but have had problems making calls in several parts of ND.

Define statewide.

Sprint works if you only drive from Fargo to Grand Forks or Fargo to Jamestown and never venture more than 10 miles off the interstate on those routes.

Verizon currently has the best statewide coverage, although I know people with Verizon phones that have dead spots in Fargo that I don't have with AT&T.

AT&T has the second best overall coverage and is still investing quite a bit into their network in ND for better coverage statewide. Back when it was the Alltel network they had the best coverage in the state, but AT&T had to build a new network due to Alltel using CDMA and AT&T using GSM. Their coverage was pretty spotty when they first started service, especially in smaller towns, but has has improved significantly over the past couple of years.

IzzyFlexion
08-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Define statewide.

Sprint works if you only drive from Fargo to Grand Forks or Fargo to Jamestown and never venture more than 10 miles off the interstate on those routes.

Verizon currently has the best statewide coverage, although I know people with Verizon phones that have dead spots in Fargo that I don't have with AT&T.

AT&T has the second best overall coverage and is still investing quite a bit into their network in ND for better coverage statewide. Back when it was the Alltel network they had the best coverage in the state, but AT&T had to build a new network due to Alltel using CDMA and AT&T using GSM. Their coverage was pretty spotty when they first started service, especially in smaller towns, but has has improved significantly over the past couple of years.

Thanks B-Guy. Ill do some checking on both.
.See, now that's how to give some sound advice Reverend B00b!.....................:duel:

1998braves64
08-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Verizon has coverage over most of the state, I've never had any issues right in Fargo, probably like any cell provider you get dead spots in the weirdest spots, west of Hunter where my relatives live can be touch and go with Verizon, that's really the only place I have been in the state lately that has issues, even my parents between Parshall and Garrison have decent Verizon coverage now. One of our companies sales guy says up by Williston/Watford City can be iffy sometimes.

LikeMothers
08-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Every time I see this thread title and its author in the new posts list I think I've gone to xhamster.com by mistake.

North Side
08-05-2012, 03:03 AM
I wonder what FM population will be in 10 years.

BadlandsBison
08-05-2012, 04:02 AM

We're talking Dallas skyline, minimum

duluthbison
08-05-2012, 05:06 AM

Probably sweeter than dubai