PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hours of Booty Cancer Fundraiser

ALPHAGRIZ1
07-12-2012, 03:39 PM
I dont want to spam your board and if you guys need to move this or delete it, feel free, but its for cancer research and this guy seems like a hell of a good guy and a staunch FCS football guy. If you have any extra $$$ send a few dollars and buy some karma. I know some of the Bison fans know about this and I hope this wasnt already posted over here.

http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=793

P.S. I issue a formal challenge to Bison fans, you wouldnt want a Griz to out do you again would you? Either way we both win so donate and tell them AG1 sent you.

ALPHAGRIZ1
07-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Hey, Thanks to those of you that have donated to this ride.

NDSU fans are class acts for the most part its nice to know some people out there are willing to give instead of receive. Thanks again

tjbison
07-18-2012, 02:27 AM
Hey, Thanks to those of you that have donated to this ride.

NDSU fans are class acts for the most part its nice to know some people out there are willing to give instead of receive. Thanks again

Ask the troopers family what the NDSU fans did before the MSU playoff game in 2010

All the message board haters of us couldn't come close to what we did, and yes Lakes was one of the leaders to get it done

Go Bison

ALPHAGRIZ1
07-19-2012, 03:06 AM
I met a lot of NDSU fans that weekend in Bozeman, that was awesome what you guys did for his family and thats why my 2nd favorite FCS team is NDSU.

You guys drink right
You guys do life right

And thats alright in my book, thanks again for all the $$ you guys have donated to Jay and 24 HRS of Booty its very much appreciated.