PDA

View Full Version : Bison ticket information against the Gophers

BisoninHuskerland
01-30-2007, 01:39 AM
It looks as we are not going to be grouped with Wisconsin for the Gopher Bison game.

Sid Hatman below

A year ago, the Gophers ticket office did very well forcing single-game ticket buyers to buy the North Dakota State football game if they wanted tickets for the Iowa game. This year the combination is the Bowling Green game with the Wisconsin game. From June 4 to Aug. 19 people can buy tickets to the two games for $70. After Aug. 20, the Wisconsin game alone will cost $60. For individual games, tickets for Bowling Green, Miami (Ohio) and North Dakota State will be $15 and $30; for Illinois and Purdue, $45 and $30; for Ohio State, $50; and $60 for Wisconsin. Lower-level season tickets for the seven games will sell for $250 for the choice seats and $165 for the upper end zone. The Gophers have sold 250 new season tickets since Brewster was hired.

NDSUFREAK10
01-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Just as long as we get our cozy corner again I'll be happy. :D

lakesbison
01-30-2007, 03:26 AM
250 tickets since brewster??!

HA HA HA HA.. idiots.

$30 for lower level tickets is a STEAL!!

everyone try and buy them in April from Gopher ticket office. get down in the lower level with ME!!

payback's a dish best served COLD!!

TheDoctor
01-30-2007, 03:50 AM
I still can't belive I sat in the 2nd row for $13 a ticket and they even threw in a free hot dog and pop. ;D

TAILG8R
01-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Definitely buying my tickets as early as possible. Sitting down in the first few rows in that corner was absolutely amazing. Worth every last penny.

IABZN
01-30-2007, 03:55 PM
When do single game tickets go on sale?

tcbison
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I still can't belive I sat in the 2nd row for $13 a ticket and they even threw in a free hot dog and pop. * ;D *

Did you buy these through the Gopher ticket office? We should look at all grouping together. I was in the upper deck and would love to be closer but would much prefer to be with Bison fans.

99Bison
01-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Doesn't really matter when you buy them apparently... Last year I bought them the first day they went on sale. Ended up halfway up the upper deck when the person on the phone said I was so early in ordering that lower deck corner or endzone wasn't going to be a problem...

However, if you have an address where the tickets are sent closer to MSP rather than fargo apparently makes a difference... My friend ordered 8 tickets and got second row right behind the bison bench at the 50 in August... for the $15 tickets and his address was Eagan. Nice.

TheDoctor
01-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Doesn't really matter when you buy them apparently... Last year I bought them the first day they went on sale. Ended up halfway up the upper deck when the person on the phone said I was so early in ordering that lower deck corner or endzone wasn't going to be a problem...

However, if you have an address where the tickets are sent closer to MSP rather than fargo apparently makes a difference... My friend ordered 8 tickets *and got second row right behind the bison bench at the 50 in August... *for the $15 tickets and his address was Eagan. Nice.

I ordered first day and got 2nd row. She told me the same thing as she did you, but I got mine.

TheDoctor
01-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I still can't belive I sat in the 2nd row for $13 a ticket and they even threw in a free hot dog and pop. * ;D *

Did you buy these through the Gopher ticket office? We should look at all grouping together. I was in the upper deck and would love to be closer but would much prefer to be with Bison fans.

I bought a "Family Pack" that existed only for the Temple and NDSU game. The pack included 4 tickets, 4 pops, & 4 hot dogs for $42 dollars. I found it on their websight. If you didn't ask for it when calling to buy, they definitely didn't offer it (since they knew at that point they had you).

MN_BISONS
01-30-2007, 09:01 PM

However, if you have an address where the tickets are sent closer to MSP rather than fargo apparently makes a difference... My friend ordered 8 tickets *and got second row right behind the bison bench at the 50 in August... *for the $15 tickets and his address was Eagan. Nice.

That didn't work for me and I live in a southwest suburb. Ordered first day, 10 tickets and was seated in the third row of the second deck in the endzone. Not bad seats, but I would have liked to have been in the lower bowl. Having so many seats grouped together may have been part of the problem, but your friend had 8 and look where he ended up.

99Bison
01-30-2007, 09:59 PM
I still can't belive I sat in the 2nd row for $13 a ticket and they even threw in a free hot dog and pop. ;D

I bought a "Family Pack" that existed only for the Temple and NDSU game. The pack included 4 tickets, 4 pops, & 4 hot dogs for $42 dollars. I found it on their websight. If you didn't ask for it when calling to buy, they definitely didn't offer it (since they knew at that point they had you).

Yep, I got the family pack too. Actually I think I ordered online and that wasn't working and then I called in.

99Bison
01-30-2007, 10:00 PM

However, if you have an address where the tickets are sent closer to MSP rather than fargo apparently makes a difference... My friend ordered 8 tickets and got second row right behind the bison bench at the 50 in August... for the $15 tickets and his address was Eagan. Nice.

That didn't work for me and I live in a southwest suburb. Ordered first day, 10 tickets and was seated in the third row of the second deck in the endzone. Not bad seats, but I would have liked to have been in the lower bowl. Having so many seats grouped together may have been part of the problem, but your friend had 8 and look where he ended up.

Yes, don't have much of an explanation beyond the location for this...

99Bison
01-30-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm shooting for a group of 30 this year... instead of 4.

NDSUFREAK10
01-30-2007, 10:50 PM
So, officially, when is the first day of being able to buy tickets? Then, where is the best place to buy them?
I got mine on the first day as well and was 15 rows up in the upper deck. I did have a chance of sitting NEXT TO THE STUDENTS and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GOOFER FAITHFUL, but that BISON crowd was to special to be sepperated from.

Mr._Bill
01-31-2007, 12:51 AM
If you were in the lower deck, you specified lower deck in your order and you paid $25/ticket from the gopher ticket office. *All NDSU tickets were also $25, but they were all in the upper deck. I believe that the upper deck tickets through MN were $15/ticket.

I said, hey if I'm going to pay $25, I may as well sit in the lower deck and buy from MN. *In the comments on your order, specify the section(s) you want to sit in. *Last year I ordered on day 1, specified sections 136-138, and got section 136 right up front. Everyone in my group signed up for 2007 as they walked out of the dome. That game was awesome!!

NDSUFREAK10
01-31-2007, 01:00 AM
If you were in the lower deck, you specified lower deck in your order and you paid $25/ticket from the gopher ticket office. *All NDSU tickets were also $25, but they were all in the upper deck. I believe that the upper deck tickets through MN were $15/ticket.

I said, hey if I'm going to pay $25, I may as well sit in the lower deck and buy from MN. *In the comments on your order, specify the section(s) you want to sit in. *Last year I ordered on day 1, specified sections 136-138, and got section 136 right up front. *Everyone in my group signed up for 2007 as they walked out of the dome. *That game was awesome!!

Thanks for the info!!+++++++