PDA

View Full Version : NDSU mention for Top MN Jr.

Bryan
02-07-2007, 01:39 AM
From WCCO online article from Mike Max:

Bill Maresh has already watched another Maresh do the same. Older brother Mike Maresh is a linebacker and key cog for North Dakota State University.

"Just to play with my brother would be a lot of fun," Sam Maresh said. "You know, they have a good coaching staff up there, good program obviously."

http://wcco.com/sports/local_story_036183245.html

No_Skill
02-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Read the rest of the article and it sounds like him coming here is a long shot at best. The kid has scholly offers from Wisconsin, Iowa, and UM.

HerdBot
02-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Read the rest of the article and it sounds like him coming here is a long shot at best. *The kid has scholly offers from Wisconsin, Iowa, and UM.

He's a junior and kicking the Gophers ass this year would go along way in recruiting him. He could play for some lower tier schmuck bowl or a real undisputed Championship.

WarBison
02-07-2007, 03:56 AM
I like the fact that we have his brother and that could go a long way....however offers from other FBS schools not mentions may come along next year

Jeffdaryl3rd
02-07-2007, 07:33 AM
In a Star Tribune article the other day on the top recruits in the state Sam Maresh was listed and they listed NDSU as one of the schools he had an offer from. While I would obviously expect him to have the Minnesota's and Wisconsin's of the world at the top of his list, I think NDSU probably has a better shot at him than a lot of people think.

Jdubs21
02-07-2007, 12:03 PM
yeah i agree...it helps with having the family ties, and i would think if his brother and family encouraged him to come here, it would have a bigger impact that some coach or university