MNLonghorn10
05-20-2012, 02:58 PM
http://northdakota.areavoices.com/files/2012/03/Finneman1000.jpg

which ones the capital?

Bison bison
05-20-2012, 03:02 PM
http://northdakota.areavoices.com/2012/05/19/todays-ask-your-government-88/

Holmberg is exactly right.

If one is a complete dumbass and considers research dollars as support for the educational mission than NDSU is better funded.

4mcruenomore
05-20-2012, 03:06 PM
http://northdakota.areavoices.com/files/2012/03/Finneman1000.jpg

which ones the capital?

I continually wonder why you are on this board.

MNLonghorn10
05-20-2012, 03:07 PM
I continually wonder why you are on this board.

great comeback melvin

tony
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Dumbass or liar, it doesn't really matter, the results are the same.

Holmberg: "Well look at NDSU's tuition waivers." What does that have to do with state funding? I wish that he and his cronies could make up their minds whether NDSU is charging too much or too little tuition.

Tatanka
05-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Interesting, Holmberg's descriptions of the two schools: "land-grant" and "agriculture" mission vs "comprehensive research university with a medical school". What exactly are you trying to say there senator asshat?

oh, and which school is actually recognized by Carnegie with its highest ranking for research?

Go back to owning your goat you pompous choad.

perthbison
05-21-2012, 03:17 AM
When you read Holmbergs answer, he really gives himself away to being a und homer and wishes to favor them heavily. There is really no point to arguing with someone with such a bias. The only solution would be to get rid of him and replace him with a person who is fair and equitable.

HerdBot
05-21-2012, 03:57 AM
If anyone cares to email this assclown rholmberg@nd.gov

tony
05-21-2012, 04:10 AM
If anyone cares to email this assclown rholmberg@nd.gov

Why bother? He's not going to change. The ones you should be emailing are the ones who represent you and/or have the balls to step up to Skarphol and Holmberg.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 11:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d24ZpzoZQE
Paul Bremer on Sadam Hussain- Ladies and Gentlemen we got him.
Ray Holmberg allegations.
Joel Heitkamp spent 30 minutes (pulled no punches) Friday telling Ray to quit leave in shame.
Good source told me a few years ago Al Carlson and Ray did not like each other.
When do you quit. When do you fight.
If you messed up do you quit? If you think there out to get you a plot do you fight? Yes
It's your legacy. If it's me I'd fight like hell before I go down in history in shame. I'd want a face to face meeting with my accusers. Only you know if you messed up or if it's a hatchet job. Even if you messed up I'd want a hearing. Ask questions how you got all your information. We still have rights.
Ray if you think something stinks.
Fight, fight like hell.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 11:42 AM
The scary thing is I don't even sell to this guy.

Pickled best is going to put me out of business!

You're also an idiot if you start a new thread with a link to YouTube video that doesn't work.

Here pickled I fixed it for you.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 01:17 PM
The scary thing is I don't even sell to this guy.

Pickled best is going to put me out of business!

You're also an idiot if you start a new thread with a link to YouTube video that doesn't work.

Here pickled I fixed it for you.

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nice hat Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy 1969

Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voigbt

Joe Buck- Cowboy quote

Uh, well, sir, I ain't a f'real Cowboy.
But I am one helluva stud.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 01:24 PM
Nice hat Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy 1969

Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voigbt

Joe Buck- Cowboy quote

Uh, well, sir, I ain't a f'real Cowboy.
But I am one helluva stud.

Well moo moo buckaroo. I'm f'real.

I'm more dances with wolves then Yellowstone eh.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 01:39 PM
Well moo moo buckaroo. I'm f'real.

I'm more dances with wolves then Yellowstone eh.

Brokeback Mountain- Cowboys?
I was once told, again
Downtown Fargo gay men haven
Grand Forks gay women hang out

Are you lonesome tonight.
Sam Kinison on Johnny Carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WipFqwSjSMM

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 01:46 PM

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 02:00 PM

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:05 PM

Once said by a great leader.
There are no gay people in my country.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 02:07 PM
I'm not racist, sexest, or anything but a fighting hawk hater bro.

What ever floats your boat. Just leave me out of it.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:10 PM
I'm not racist, sexest, or anything but a fighting hawk hater bro.

What ever floats your boat. Just leave me out of it.

Ya you got rid of the Fighting Sioux
One down one to go.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 02:12 PM
That sioux forever shit really offends me. You know the one with a person's skull wearing a head dress. All the Caucasians that wear that crap should be tarred and feathered. You know what I'm talking about.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 02:15 PM
Ya you got rid of the Fighting Sioux
One down one to go.

You ever watch dances with wolves?

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:26 PM
That sioux forever shit really offends me. You know the one with a person's skull wearing a head dress. All the Caucasians that wear that crap should be tarred and feathered. You know what I'm talking about.

Skulls Predator Movies Arnold
The Predator shinning Skulls

There's something out there waiting for us and it ain't human .

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 02:31 PM
Skulls Predator Movies Arnold
The Predator shinning Skulls

There's something out there waiting for us and it ain't human .

Your boy used the skulls in the 1930's and 40's eh.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:33 PM
You ever watch dances with wolves?

Ya he slept with all the sisters
And Grandfather was invincible

Oh wait this was Little Big Man

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:36 PM
Your boy used the skulls in the 1930's and 40's eh.

Sadly history repeats itself.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 02:45 PM
Dustin Hoffman
In Litte Big Man as Jack Crabb
In Midnight Cowboy as Ratso

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 03:14 PM
Back to Ray
Broken Commandment
Ronald Reagan

Republican Party's 11th Commandment states, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican.

North Dakota Republicans have covered up for all the other Republicans in Bismarck. Ray is the exception. They must really want him out.
Just look what politicians get away with and what the voters ignore.
Let's see how can you spin this.
This time we should set an example. Show the people we have integrity.
We'll start with Ray.
No cover-up for Ray.

Rep

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 03:14 PM
Dustin Hoffman
In Litte Big Man as Jack Crabb
In Midnight Cowboy as Ratso

You ever watch dumb and dumber?

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 03:23 PM
You ever watch dumb and dumber?

Edgar Bergen and Mortimer Snerd

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 03:31 PM
Dumb and dumberer. When Scottie met pickled best

tony
04-16-2022, 03:48 PM
Well, at least Holmberg can retire happy because he got Bresciani fired after working on it for over a decade.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 04:25 PM
Well, at least Holmberg can retire happy because he got Bresciani fired after working on it for over a decade.

I can't say 100% your wrong. Let's just say everybody else had Bersciani's back. Got him fired one man against the Fargo NDSU lobby?

Years ago in a bar in Minneapolis drinking with some locals we were talking about money in North Dakota. I said I was from Grand Forks he tells me I know ND and there's no money in Grand Forks compared to Fargo.

And the reality is that there is no political power in Grand Forks. UND had been in decline for decades. I don't believe the enrollment numbers. 40 buildings demolished. Nickname gone. Ya it sure looks like Ray was in control.

And there will be none when Ray retires.

Ray got him demoted fired that decision came out of Fargo.

scottietohottie
04-16-2022, 04:43 PM
I can't say 100% your wrong. Let's just say everybody else had Bersciani's back. Got him fired one man against the Fargo NDSU lobby?

Years ago in a bar in Minneapolis drinking with some locals we were talking about money in North Dakota. I said I was from Grand Forks he tells me I know ND and there's no money in Grand Forks compared to Fargo.

And the reality is that there is no political power in Grand Forks. UND had been in decline for decades. I don't believe the enrollment numbers. 40 buildings demolished. Nickname gone. Ya it sure looks like Ray was in control.

And there will be none when Ray retires.

Ray got him demoted fired that decision came out of Fargo.

You forgot no football or women's hockey in grand forks.

PickedBess
04-16-2022, 05:06 PM
Back to Ray
Broken Commandment
Ronald Reagan

Republican Party's 11th Commandment states, "Thou shalt not speak ill of any Republican.

North Dakota Republicans have covered up for all the other Republicans in Bismarck. Ray is the exception. They must really want him out.
Just look what politicians get away with and what the voters ignore.
Let's see how can you spin this.
This time we should set an example. Show the people we have integrity.
We'll start with Ray.
No cover-up for Ray.

Rep

The North Dakota Republican Party must have a Lee Atwater type brain planning the PR moves when it comes to Ray Holmberg. The only comments I've heard about Ray have come from a Democrat Joel Heitkamp Maybe some Republicans have commented about Ray and I haven't heard it.

A Democrats attacking a Republican that's to be expected and brilliant. Especially with a state wide audience.

PickedBess
04-17-2022, 12:28 AM
You forgot no football or women's hockey in grand forks.
No Football UND.

There was is a plan for SU and UND. Tom Cliffords friend I guess friend. He had a plan it was made public .It was in the paper. UND and SU one college. University of North Dakota State. Football in Fargo Hockey in GF. Can't remember the other sports. Maybe this is still the plan.

That was 30 40 years ago. There's a plan. Doubt there playing it by ear. What's the plan El _Chapo?

PickedBess
04-17-2022, 07:50 PM
Brokeback Mountain- Cowboys?
I was once told, again
Downtown Fargo gay men haven
Grand Forks gay women hang out

Are you lonesome tonight.
Sam Kinison on Johnny Carson

https://dyingworld.org/2019/12/23/7-year...

Closer look at this Sam Kinison video
Last name Kin and I and Son
Ex Minister
Born 1953 same as me 5'7"
Singing on stage with 3 men
Bible 7 Seals
Walks over to sit down pats a Black Man on the back
Talks about the women in his life
Are you human
7 girls, one of 7, 7 years man
Living with Sisters

The Screaming.

PickedBess
04-18-2022, 03:14 PM
https://todayscatholic.org/following-the-papal-visit-to-lebanon

George Srour 38 from Zahle Lebanon mentioned in this article is most likely my wife's family.
My wife's Grandfather George Srour from Zahle came to America and settled in Rugby ND with many other middle eastern people around Rugby. The Srour name got changed to Srur in America.

PickedBess
04-20-2022, 02:40 PM
More news on Ray Holmberg on KFGO this morning. He hired a Lawyer from Fargo the news report said. Can Ray trust anyone to look out for his best interest in ND. There all afraid. You would hope so. There must be some important legislation they want to push thru b4 Ray retires. Could be something else. Could be he messed up. Could be a higher power at work. A much higher power. That could happen to anyone. The Higher Power made me do it defense.
One party governments are scary.
If I was Ray it would be hard to trust anyone. Including a Lawyer. If your Lawyer tells you to resign Ray. I'd wonder why. If this is about legiation and gotcha don't trust anyone. Represent yourself. You can do that.

tony
04-20-2022, 05:41 PM
More news on Ray Holmberg on KFGO this morning. He hired a Lawyer from Fargo the news report said. Can Ray trust anyone to look out for his best interest in ND.

If you can't trust your defense attorney, then who can you trust? I'm not sure why he thinks he needs a defense attorney, but I doubt he's worried about Grand Forks charges - I'm not sure the Grand Forks DA could get a jury to convict the Red River of being wet if they had a confession signed in water.

scottietohottie
04-20-2022, 05:56 PM
More news on Ray Holmberg on KFGO this morning. He hired a Lawyer from Fargo the news report said. Can Ray trust anyone to look out for his best interest in ND. There all afraid. You would hope so. There must be some important legislation they want to push thru b4 Ray retires. Could be something else. Could be he messed up. Could be a higher power at work. A much higher power. That could happen to anyone. The Higher Power made me do it defense.
One party governments are scary.
If I was Ray it would be hard to trust anyone. Including a Lawyer. If your Lawyer tells you to resign Ray. I'd wonder why. If this is about legiation and gotcha don't trust anyone. Represent yourself. You can do that.

Why don't you guys just use one account?

WhoRepsTheLurker
04-20-2022, 06:44 PM
More details

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/columns/port-sen-ray-holmberg-resigns-from-powerful-committee-hires-criminal-defense-attorney

Interesting developments for sure

PickedBess
04-20-2022, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tYaznG6i_w

Raging Bull
Jake LaMotta vs Sugar Ray Robinson

You never got me down Ray.

cbline
04-20-2022, 08:11 PM
If you can't trust your defense attorney, then who can you trust? I'm not sure why he thinks he needs a defense attorney, but I doubt he's worried about Grand Forks charges - I'm not sure the Grand Forks DA could get a jury to convict the Red River of being wet if they had a confession signed in water.

Exactly. Likely worried about what the Fed's will find out.

PickedBess
04-20-2022, 11:29 PM
If Ray did have to go to court he doesn't want to appear before Judge Ralph Erickson. Thief River Falls native. Like somebody else. Didn't take Ralph long to put the Fighting Sioux Nickname into the trash heap oh history. Maybe Ralph is ready for round 2.

So Ray has the famous Vogel Attorney. It may work like this for Ray. Lose your job, lose in court, lose a lot of money.

I've delt with The Vogel Law Firm twice.
One was a railroad car mishap which I was part of and had to testify at a hearing.
Second time I went to the Law office downtown Fargo looking for some help advice. None was to be had. I had to create help on my own.

PickedBess
04-21-2022, 01:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tYaznG6i_w

Raging Bull
Jake LaMotta vs Sugar Ray Robinson

You never got me down Ray.

What's the meaning in this youtube clip at the end the
camera focuses on the ring rope. Ripped and dripping.

NDSU1980
04-25-2022, 06:05 PM
Holmberg resigned. Good riddance. https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-dakota-lawmaker-quits-child-172043018.html

PickedBess
04-25-2022, 11:29 PM
Holmberg resigned. Good riddance. https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-dakota-lawmaker-quits-child-172043018.html

You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore.
Whose left who's anti NDSU?
Any legislation this year should be interesting.
He was the cop.
I think.
Who knows what goes on in there private closed door meetings.

PickedBess
04-26-2022, 12:00 AM
Can entitys or Demons enter your body and manipulate thought?
I'm to the point to believe anything's possible.

scottietohottie
04-26-2022, 12:14 PM
Can entitys or Demons enter your body and manipulate thought?
I'm to the point to believe anything's possible.

Yeah. That guy he was texting had the demon seed in his pocket. You just need to put it in your mouth. It works better to get the demon seed given to you at a young age. Demon does better better that way.

scottietohottie
04-26-2022, 12:24 PM
Not sure if you can get the demon seed on a flash drive. Report back what you find pickled.

Kevin
04-26-2022, 02:59 PM
I text sex offenders every day (TAB and lakes) does this mean I can't into ND politics?

Hammerhead
04-26-2022, 07:48 PM
I text sex offenders every day (TAB and lakes) does this mean I can't into ND politics?

Only if you exchange dozens of texts and then change your phone number the next day.

tony
04-26-2022, 08:23 PM
Only if you exchange dozens of texts and then change your phone number the next day.

Also, be sure to remember the phrase, "I don't remember."

cbline
04-27-2022, 07:38 PM
Also, be sure to remember the phrase, "I don't remember."

Yes, the tactic used by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene at the insurrection/14th Amendment hearing this week.

tony
04-27-2022, 07:46 PM
Yes, the tactic used by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene at the insurrection/14th Amendment hearing this week.

Politics though.

I use the phrase myself. If that doesn't work, I pretend that I have gone deaf.

CAS4127
04-28-2022, 01:28 AM

Thankfully, I have a great memory. Heck, I even remember from way back when, when only women could get pregnant

Crazy times.

AND CHILL ALREADY!

ByeSonBusiness
04-28-2022, 04:01 AM
Politics though.

I use the phrase myself. If that doesn't work, I pretend that I have gone deaf.

In my pretrial practice class we did "depositions" and we got that answer quite regularly. Had to use our materials to refresh their memories!

We were also advised by our professors (SEC attorneys) to instruct our "clients" to not answer questions unless they were positive about the answer....or rather say "I dont recall" or something similar.

Not sure how it works in the real world or how different MTG's hearing was, I've heard her talk enough times I would rather not subject myself to that.

I'd defer to CAS and those who have actually been through that process hundreds of times though obviously.

Answer Guy
04-28-2022, 09:04 AM
In my pretrial practice class we did "depositions" and we got that answer quite regularly. Had to use our materials to refresh their memories!

You’ve got one more full year before you start chasing ambulances?

ByeSonBusiness
04-28-2022, 02:01 PM

Less than. My plan is to just follow you around until you slip and fall.

PickedBess
04-28-2022, 02:45 PM
You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore.
Whose left who's anti NDSU?
Any legislation this year should be interesting.
He was the cop.
I think.
Who knows what goes on in there private closed door meetings.

Boom

Holmberg gone
Oil Triggers gone

PickedBess
04-28-2022, 02:47 PM
Boom

Holmberg gone
Oil Triggers gone

Then again he is a Republican

NDSU1980
05-06-2022, 01:50 PM
I see the feds got a warrant and searched Holmberg's house. The story said they seized a few items. Should be very interesting where this leads.

Kevin
05-06-2022, 02:32 PM
I see the feds got a warrant and searched Holmberg's house. The story said they seized a few items. Should be very interesting where this leads.

Probably to a pizza shop in washington dc bro

El_Chapo
05-06-2022, 02:48 PM

wouldn't he have taken the time in the last 10 days to Hillary Clinton all of his drives, files, etc?

WhoRepsTheLurker
05-06-2022, 02:58 PM
This doesn’t appear to be good, for GF, UND, and by extension ND. I guess we don’t know the details, but this reflects badly on everyone, IMO. A few things that I find interesting: Port broke the story in the Forum, where it is prominently featured, but hardly anything in the Herald. You’d think McFeely would be all over this, but nobody seems to want to touch it. If this happened in the cities, the Strib would be hammering it front and center. Gives you some insight into the dynamic up here, I guess. As an NDSU fan, I’d take the high road here.

El_Chapo
05-06-2022, 03:21 PM
This doesn’t appear to be good, for GF, UND, and by extension ND. I guess we don’t know the details, but this reflects badly on everyone, IMO. A few things that I find interesting: Port broke the story in the Forum, where it is prominently featured, but hardly anything in the Herald. You’d think McFeely would be all over this, but nobody seems to want to touch it. If this happened in the cities, the Strib would be hammering it front and center. Gives you some insight into the dynamic up here, I guess. As an NDSU fan, I’d take the high road here.

I think the thing is, as of now, all we have reported is the 72 text messages, correct? we have no idea what they were. this guy is a und d1pshit, but i think that's why this story isn't really blowing up yet until the public knows the context

Kevin
05-06-2022, 03:28 PM

Any time there's sexual abuse issues the left and right mouthpieces both avoid it because the only thing both sides have in common is predatory behavior.

And they share the same reptilian overlords, of course.

Expect this to get swept under the rug pretty quickly.

TAILG8R
05-06-2022, 04:32 PM
I just hope when this story goes national they use the same photo of him in his UND sweatshirt that the Forum is using.

NDSU1980
05-06-2022, 05:35 PM
wouldn't he have taken the time in the last 10 days to Hillary Clinton all of his drives, files, etc?

I'd say more likely he'd like to pull a trump and pay someone off to forget and cover up.

Hammerhead
05-06-2022, 08:39 PM

His home was searched back in November.
https://www.inforum.com/news/north-dakota/feds-searched-home-of-north-dakota-sen-ray-holmberg-took-items-into-evidence-report-shows

dufferole
05-06-2022, 08:43 PM

The search was done on Nov. 17. That was almost 6 months ago. Still processing evidence?

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - Grand Forks police and federal agents seized video discs and other items from the home of North Dakota’s longest-serving state senator after he had traded scores of text messages with a man jailed on child pornography charges.

According to a police report, a Grand Forks police detective and two Homeland Security special agents searched Ray Holmberg’s home on Nov. 17. Holmberg would not comment on the search.

It came about three months after Holmberg exchanged 72 text messages with Nicholas James Morgan-Derosier as Morgan-Derosier was held in the Grand Forks County Jail

scottietohottie
05-06-2022, 09:21 PM
I'd say more likely he'd like to pull a trump and pay someone off to forget and cover up.

A real man would Epstein it.

56BISON73
05-06-2022, 09:27 PM

Trump was a piker compared to Clinton.

NDSU1980
05-07-2022, 01:15 AM
The search was done on Nov. 17. That was almost 6 months ago. Still processing evidence?

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - Grand Forks police and federal agents seized video discs and other items from the home of North Dakota’s longest-serving state senator after he had traded scores of text messages with a man jailed on child pornography charges.

According to a police report, a Grand Forks police detective and two Homeland Security special agents searched Ray Holmberg’s home on Nov. 17. Holmberg would not comment on the search.

It came about three months after Holmberg exchanged 72 text messages with Nicholas James Morgan-Derosier as Morgan-Derosier was held in the Grand Forks County Jail

Well it was sure nice of the Forum to finally get around to reporting it. Geez, the story acted like it was something new.

JMB
05-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Trump was a piker compared to Clinton.

I am pretty certain Bill and Donald were pretty much the same person or at least cut from the same cloth.

El_Chapo
11-01-2023, 02:14 PM
this Piece of SHIT UND LOVER chasing a minor in Prague. His massive HATE for NDSU was a major reason NDSU was held back for so many years.

why do all the pedo's/sickos come from grand forks? are they that bored up there in middle of nowhere?

"Former North Dakota State Senator Indicted for Child Sex Tourism and Child Pornography"

at least he is a FORMER state rep, lets hope he off's himself before he hits prison.

(and yes I'm a Republican)

common theme at UND.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-head-north-dakota-medical-school-sentenced-12-years-federal-prison-possessing

Robert William Beattie, 56, of Grand Forks, North Dakota Head of UND MED SCHOOL !!

former University of North Dakota Flight Instructor ERIC HEWITT BASILE, age 38, of Grand Forks, ND, was sentenced before United States District Court Judge Ralph R. Erickson to serve 16 ½ years in prison for his role in Receiving and Distributing Materials Containing Child Pornography,

Nicholas Adam Bartholome, age 28, Grand Forks, ND, to serve 9 years in federal prison, followed by 10 years supervised release for Receipt and Possession of Child Pornography

Peter Nygard, a former fashion mogul and UND alumnus/ DONOR will be sent to the United States from Canada to face charges of sex trafficking and racketeering.

In what authorities call the biggest sex crime case in Grand Forks history, former UND student Paul Sambursky was sentenced Tuesday to 80years

WOW all UND related.

El_Chapo
11-01-2023, 02:17 PM

Making us laugh from beyond the grave. this is a good zinger.

Bisonguy
11-01-2023, 08:52 PM
this Piece of SHIT UND LOVER chasing a minor in Prague. His massive HATE for NDSU was a major reason NDSU was held back for so many years.

why do all the pedo's/sickos come from grand forks? are they that bored up there in middle of nowhere?

"Former North Dakota State Senator Indicted for Child Sex Tourism and Child Pornography"

at least he is a FORMER state rep, lets hope he off's himself before he hits prison.

(and yes I'm a Republican)

common theme at UND.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-head-north-dakota-medical-school-sentenced-12-years-federal-prison-possessing

Robert William Beattie, 56, of Grand Forks, North Dakota Head of UND MED SCHOOL !!

former University of North Dakota Flight Instructor ERIC HEWITT BASILE, age 38, of Grand Forks, ND, was sentenced before United States District Court Judge Ralph R. Erickson to serve 16 ½ years in prison for his role in Receiving and Distributing Materials Containing Child Pornography,

Nicholas Adam Bartholome, age 28, Grand Forks, ND, to serve 9 years in federal prison, followed by 10 years supervised release for Receipt and Possession of Child Pornography

Peter Nygard, a former fashion mogul and UND alumnus/ DONOR will be sent to the United States from Canada to face charges of sex trafficking and racketeering.

WOW all UND related.

You forgot Paul Sambursky.

El_Chapo
11-01-2023, 09:32 PM
You forgot Paul Sambursky.

n what authorities call the biggest sex crime case in Grand Forks history, former UND student Paul Sambursky was sentenced Tuesday to 80years.

Alfonzo Rodriduez was the worst one, that MOFO should be rotting in hell by now.

Who was the UND Professor that showed the Horse Penis to everyone in class?

tony
11-02-2023, 05:21 PM
You'd think that state funds used to fund pedophilia tourism would be a bigger story nationally <= allegedly

Here's a case where nepotism would be an accurate word choice, El Chapo.

A party boss gave money to a private foundation run by his own brother to send teachers overseas for reasons; that is nepotism (as well as corrupt as hell.)

However, about those teachers.... after thinking about it, they decided it would be better to send political cronies on taxpayer-funded trips. Heck, the brother and Ray went on multiple trips together - nobody knows how many because they also decided that they shouldn't have to report the who and why to anybody.

I kinda think, in light of this, that every politician should have to list every single trip they took while in office that they didn't pay for themselves.

LefseBison
11-02-2023, 05:58 PM
n what authorities call the biggest sex crime case in Grand Forks history, former UND student Paul Sambursky was sentenced Tuesday to 80years.

Alfonzo Rodriduez was the worst one, that MOFO should be rotting in hell by now.

Who was the UND Professor that showed the Horse Penis to everyone in class?

What is wrong with people? I can't open the online paper without seeing examples of teachers or other educators sleeping* with students or looking at kiddie porn online, Ray Holmberg is a horrifying person. McFeely had an article, I could not open it but the headline was something like North Dakota GOP is rotten to the core.

*If they were only "sleeping" with them, maybe not as bad. Pe-uw. :eeek::ranting:

Men and women: Have sex with someone your own age and NOT underage.

LefseBison
11-02-2023, 05:59 PM
A real man would Epstein it.

A real man wouldn't do this in the first place.

Kevin
11-02-2023, 06:06 PM
A real man would post on bisonville hopped on zyn in the middle of a work day.

scottietohottie
11-02-2023, 06:57 PM
A real man would post on bisonville hopped on zyn in the middle of a work day.

Fukin eh bro. Fukin eh

heffray
11-02-2023, 10:20 PM
You'd think that state funds used to fund pedophilia tourism would be a bigger story nationally <= allegedly

A party boss gave money to a private foundation run by his own brother to send teachers overseas for reasons; that is nepotism (as well as corrupt as hell.)

However, about those teachers.... after thinking about it, they decided it would be better to send political cronies on taxpayer-funded trips. Heck, the brother and Ray went on multiple trips together - nobody knows how many because they also decided that they shouldn't have to report the who and why to anybody.

I kinda think, in light of this, that every politician should have to list every single trip they took while in office that they didn't pay for themselves.

And now we know why Rob isn’t reporting this one: Too close of a tie to UND and that violates his special moral code.

abc123
11-03-2023, 01:11 AM
And now we know why Rob isn’t reporting this one: Too close of a tie to UND and that violates his special moral code.

He literally wrote an article about it today and referenced multiple other articles he's written on it in the past.

Bison Dan
11-03-2023, 11:42 AM
The Herald had the Holmberg story for about 4 hours and then nothing.

tony
11-03-2023, 01:12 PM
I think I see where the problem came with this "travel for teachers" deal... it was supposed to be pedagogical travel.

abc123
11-03-2023, 01:25 PM

Yeah, it was only in bright red as breaking news for most of the day and there are still 2 stories on their front page in regards to it. But other than that, nothing. Not sure what exactly you're looking for or complaining about, but apparently for no other news to happen I guess?

You see what you want to see I guess. I know some people that questioned the Forum for burying a much, much more minor story that related to NDSU last week. Don't even think it made the front of the web page. It is what it is I guess.

El_Chapo
11-03-2023, 01:25 PM

a real journalist would take my post of 5-6 child predators/child porn ring in grand forks and tie them all together into a story and ask "what the hell is in the water up there?"

GreenfieldBison
11-03-2023, 01:33 PM
I think I see where the problem came with this "travel for teachers" deal... it was supposed to be pedagogical travel.

ten characters

tony
11-03-2023, 01:52 PM
I wonder what is on the ND Ethics Commission's agenda for their December meeting?

Call me cynical, but I don't like seeing corporate lawyers on ethics commissions because their primary job is/was covering asses.

Does the commission view the ND citizenry as their clients or do they exist to cover the asses of the fossil dinosaur turd collection in Bismarck?

I looked at some of their decisions - and I saw a lot of verbiage about the Century Code rather than anything related to ethics - and that's just the kind of garbage you get from lawyers who decide that ethics is whatever you can get away with according to the "letter of the law."

Example: The North Dakota Family Alliance is buying dinner for the legislature and other political bigwigs and lobbying them while doing so. But they aren't serving alcohol. So free stuff from a fake dark money group masquerading as a charity! Legal so therefore ethical! Yay, ethics! Scanned Image (nd.gov) (https://www.ethicscommission.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/Advisory%20Opinion%2022-02.pdf)

Kevin
11-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Fukin eh bro. Fukin eh

lfg bro second best product to come out in the last ten years.

right behind the barn meth.

Hammerhead
11-03-2023, 04:26 PM

Port has been very critical of Trump and the lack of ethics by our Republican state legislators and fundraising organizations in the past several months.

heffray
11-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Port has been very critical of Trump and the lack of ethics by our Republican state legislators and fundraising organizations in the past several months.

…just not usually when those legislators have close UND ties.

heffray
11-03-2023, 04:50 PM
He literally wrote an article about it today and referenced multiple other articles he's written on it in the past.

I must have missed it buried under the huge headline breaking news of the Fargo Theater not allowing an off-duty cop to bring a gun into their premise. My mistake.

It appears the only person shamelessly and pathetically defending that university anymore is you.

runtheoption
11-03-2023, 05:54 PM
I must have missed it buried under the huge headline breaking news of the Fargo Theater not allowing an off-duty cop to bring a gun into their premise. My mistake.

It appears the only person shamelessly and pathetically defending that university anymore is you.

Port has been all over this story and a lot of other ND gov't shenanigans from both stupid major political parties over the last 2 years. I strongly dislike his viewpoint of collegiate athletics and higher education in general, but am 100% on board with how he takes Republicans (especially the Trumper faction) and Democrats to task on a regular basis.

heffray
11-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Port has been all over this story and a lot of other ND gov't shenanigans from both stupid major political parties over the last 2 years. I strongly dislike his viewpoint of collegiate athletics and higher education in general, but am 100% on board with how he takes Republicans (especially the Trumper faction) and Democrats to task on a regular basis.

I don’t disagree and I have noticed he’s hard on Trumpers, too. It doesn’t make his shameless clear bias against NDSU any more digestible and even though this particular topic may be an exception to that bias, he can still go fuck himself.

runtheoption
11-03-2023, 06:22 PM
I don’t disagree and I have noticed he’s hard on Trumpers, too. It doesn’t make his shameless clear bias against NDSU any more digestible and even though this particular topic may be an exception to that bias, he can still go fuck himself.
That's fair, and also why I feel a little dirty when I find myself agreeing with him on such a regular basis on other topics.

Kevin
11-03-2023, 11:16 PM

this is what i love about communists. when the time comes to grab the machine guns and line people up against the wall they always err on the side of brrrrt

tony
11-04-2023, 02:11 PM
I've been wondering about this, if they teach ethics at UND Law School besides "How much of a cunt can I be before I get censured or go to jail?", do they use the North Dakota Century Code as their primary reference?

ByeSonBusiness
11-04-2023, 05:24 PM
I've been wondering about this, if they teach ethics at UND Law School besides "How much of a cunt can I be before I get censured or go to jail?", do they use the North Dakota Century Code as their primary reference?

Lawyers all have to pass the same ethics test, Harvard or und

ByeSonBusiness
11-04-2023, 05:33 PM

heffray
11-04-2023, 05:56 PM

…sometimes twice…

tony
11-04-2023, 10:58 PM

So does the studying the North Dakota Century Code play a big part of preparing for those tests?

Honest to pete, my mom worked in public service, and she didn't have to look at the North Dakota Century Code to determine if something was ethical or not.

Pro-tip: If you have to ask if an action is legal, it's highly unlikely that it's ethical.

ByeSonBusiness
11-05-2023, 01:02 AM
So does the studying the North Dakota Century Code play a big part of preparing for those tests?

Honest to pete, my mom worked in public service, and she didn't have to look at the North Dakota Century Code to determine if something was ethical or not.

Pro-tip: If you have to ask if an action is legal, it's highly unlikely that it's ethical.

Zilch. I wouldn't go that far on the pro-tip, plenty of ethical things are illegal and vice versa.

bisonaudit
11-05-2023, 02:35 AM

Come on Tony, rules are for other people.

tony
11-05-2023, 02:57 AM
Zilch. I wouldn't go that far on the pro-tip, plenty of ethical things are illegal and vice versa.

You didn't answer my question, but, yeah, that's my whole point: The North Dakota Century Code is a collection of statues, not a guidebook on ethics so why is it seemingly the North Dakota ETHICS Commission sole source for making decisions?

And while I can think of some acts that might be illegal and yet ethical, they usually involve unjust laws so I'm having a hard time figuring out an example of scenario where this would apply to a ND state legislator. Can you give me some hypothetical situations?

On the flip side, I can think of all sorts of things that aren't illegal according to the ND Century Code but still highly unethical.