PDA

View Full Version : Hale gone

TAILG8R
05-17-2012, 08:54 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/361174/group/homepage/

HandoEX
05-17-2012, 08:57 PM
I think he has been wanting to leave for a long time. It just simply didn't work for him here. Hopefully he can go somewhere and be a star.

KSBisonFan
05-17-2012, 09:10 PM
I'm not surprised by this. He'll be a better fit at his new school and it's a good move for everyone involved. I wish him luck.

DjKyRo
05-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Always a bummer when someone bails out, but if it works for him then best of luck. I know some on here weren't impressed with his offensive game but he was a bulldog on defense and I think that showed in how well NDSU played on that side of the court this season. Pretty much erases any real possibility of Brown redshirting. Hope the guy can live up to the expectations coming in.

*Bisonrube
05-17-2012, 09:26 PM
This is shocking news that I NEVER saw coming:)

02-15-2012 07:52 PM

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies
by *Bisonrube
Replies:211Views:10,084

Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

I predict Hale wont be a Bison for his whole career...just an attitude observation. Opinions expressed are that of Bisonrube.

Mr. Burgundy
05-17-2012, 09:44 PM
Always a bummer when someone bails out, but if it works for him then best of luck. I know some on here weren't impressed with his offensive game but he was a bulldog on defense and I think that showed in how well NDSU played on that side of the court this season. Pretty much erases any real possibility of Brown redshirting. Hope the guy can live up to the expectations coming in.

This was done prior to the Kory Brown signing....which only made that signing more important/impressive. It was a huge position of need. He really should compliment Felt nicely at the off guard spot. Brown was absolutly recruited to play from day 1. Brown will get LA's number this year. Not sure that is important, but he is.

SlickVic
05-17-2012, 09:54 PM
hale shoulda been gone the week before the summit tourney kid was a straight up looser...yea im talkin to you if your confused (2012)...its to bad really if that fool would have just bought into his role he brought nothing but energy when he wanted to...and kroy brown this kory brown that ive learned my lesson getting recruiting scoops from this site ill believe it when i see it theres plenty of players who can hang on a rim...winning basketball games is what its about juco squad or not sauls got some work to do dude

DjKyRo
05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
This was done prior to the Kory Brown signing....which only made that signing more important/impressive. It was a huge position of need. He really should compliment Felt nicely at the off guard spot. Brown was absolutly recruited to play from day 1. Brown will get LA's number this year. Not sure that is important, but he is.

All the more credit to Coach Phillips and crew for snagging him, in that case.

BisonTeacher
05-18-2012, 02:36 PM
@ SlicVic

When I read the article, I was thinking the same thing about confused2012. Good call.

Someone confirm for me...were there issues with him in the locker room?

BisonSD
05-20-2012, 12:22 PM
This is shocking news that I NEVER saw coming:)

02-15-2012 07:52 PM

Thread: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies
by *Bisonrube
Replies:211Views:10,084

Re: GDT Bison vs. Bunnies

I predict Hale wont be a Bison for his whole career...just an attitude observation. Opinions expressed
are that of Bisonrube. What's regrettable is that he played 617 minutes last season . It's really to bad some of those minutes didn't go to more deserving team players.

HoopsBison
05-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Easy to dog on somebody when it didn't work out. Best of luck to him in the future, hopefully it works out well for both parties.

BisonTeacher
05-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Easy to dog on somebody when it didn't work out. Best of luck to him in the future, hopefully it works out well for both parties.

I was dogging on him while he was here. I had no difficulties whatsoever.

AjaxTheMighty
05-21-2012, 02:10 AM
I think Saul presented Dylan as a much better defender than he actually was. I went to quite a few home games and I just didn't see his smothering defense that Saul always bragged about on pre-game shows. I also thought that Dylan's attitude was not good. I talked to a player's dad (I'll leave him unnamed to protect the innocent) after a loss and he pretty much said (in not so many words) that there were many issues with Dylan that Saul was overlooking in some of the players eyes.

IzzyFlexion
05-21-2012, 12:20 PM
No more "Hale the Bison"

unbison
05-28-2012, 01:03 AM
I was dogging on him while he was here. I had no difficulties whatsoever.
You sir are a great basketball mind with out a doubt the smartest know it all on here

BisonTeacher
05-28-2012, 01:39 AM
You sir are a great basketball mind with out a doubt the smartest know it all on here

Typical Unbison. Point is there were a lot of people questioning Hale before he left. To imply people are only dogging on him now that he is gone...is completely untrue. And thanks for the compliment.

unbison
05-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Typical holier then though bs out of teacher

tjbison
05-28-2012, 03:37 AM
Typical Unbison. Point is there were a lot of people questioning Hale before he left. To imply people are only dogging on him now that he is gone...is completely untrue. And thanks for the compliment.

I see you edited, I was going to ask when a conversation on a message board was specific to two posters and nobody else was allowed to reply

BisonTeacher
05-28-2012, 03:55 AM
I see you edited, I was going to ask when a conversation on a message board was specific to two posters and nobody else was allowed to reply

I did. This^^^ and I felt bad saying something mean about someone on here...even if it is unbison.

tjbison
05-28-2012, 04:02 AM
I did. This^^^ and I felt bad saying something mean about someone on here...even if it is unbison.

fair enough!!

BisonTeacher
05-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Typical holier then though bs out of teacher

Can you debate the topic, or just throw out personal insults? You responded to my post defending those who were critical of hale before he left. Go!

unbison
05-28-2012, 10:57 AM
I am not ur student and very thankful for that my thoughts do not have to fit in your lil box of how you think .....,,sorry I don't follow commands well from people such as you