PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Robinson Video as a Bison

CaBisonFan
05-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Here's one small piece that I pulled from the 1984 Championship game against Troy. I only have the 2nd half of this game. It's the only vids of Stacy that I have. Sorry about the poor quality. I just thought it would be fun to see him in uniform. I'll put one or two more up in the next days.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDakotaStBison1?feature=mhee

(http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee)(corrected...sorry about that)

reformedUNDfan
05-16-2012, 08:41 AM
linky no worky for me

Hammerhead
05-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Ditto. All I get is a list of my own videos on youtube.

TAILG8R
05-16-2012, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83gREXWrwyY&list=UUfFOtlae0kJYCPUJSHuFE-Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

CaBisonFan
05-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Thanks TAILG8R.

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 12:50 AM
I just put up another video showing a pass play to Stacy. I'm having one heckuva time with my video software, so I can't edit out parts right now.

HerdBot
05-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I got a kick out of the Factory Outlet Mall commercial.

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 01:22 AM
I got a kick out of the Factory Outlet Mall commercial.

Yeah...I put one of those in there once in a while to give us the cultural perspective. It's funny stuff.

sambini
05-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Thanks CA I was at that game.

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 02:16 AM
Thanks CA I was at that game.

Hey Sambini !! I remember wanting to kick the tv in when Troy lined up for the field goal at the end.

HerdBot
05-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah...I put one of those in there once in a while to give us the cultural perspective. It's funny stuff.

I remember that place. Now its basically office space. A mall not off of a main road with no anchor stores. Wow. Giving me flashbacks. I was in elementary school then. Watched the Troy game on TV. I remember being really sad

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 07:11 PM
I remember that place. Now its basically office space. A mall not off of a main road with no anchor stores. Wow. Giving me flashbacks. I was in elementary school then. Watched the Troy game on TV. I remember being really sad

Where was it located gabe? I'm having trouble placing it.

HerdBot
05-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Where was it located gabe? I'm having trouble placing it.

It was a few blocks north of 13th Ave by West Acres. It had the Rockin' 50's in it for a while. Then the Rock. It's still there but mainly office space. Just hearing the name makes me laugh. It was actually worse than the Moorhead Center Mall and the Holiday Mall (another one I get a kick out of) A good example of what not to do. They changed the name 5 times. Went from Factory Outlet to Factory Outlet Mall to Village Square Factory Outlet Mall to just Village Square Mall to Village Square to whatever the heck they call it now. Sorry for the thread drift. I'm easily amused. Long time residents remember the strangest things!

aces1180
05-17-2012, 08:41 PM
It was a few blocks north of 13th Ave by West Acres. It had the Rockin' 50's in it for a while. Then the Rock. It's still there but mainly office space. Just hearing the name makes me laugh. It was actually worse than the Moorhead Center Mall and the Holiday Mall (another one I get a kick out of) A good example of what not to do. They changed the name 5 times. Went from Factory Outlet to Factory Outlet Mall to Village Square Factory Outlet Mall to just Village Square Mall to Village Square to whatever the heck they call it now. Sorry for the thread drift. I'm easily amused. Long time residents remember the strangest things!

The Rock used to serve Zorbaz pizza...I was going to go there back in 2001 but they had a $5 cover for some odd reason and I didn't want to pay it...It closed soon after...Now it is the Noridian building.

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 09:35 PM

Funny stuff...thanks.

CaBisonFan
05-17-2012, 09:36 PM
The Rock used to serve Zorbaz pizza...I was going to go there back in 2001 but they had a $5 cover for some odd reason and I didn't want to pay it...It closed soon after...Now it is the Noridian building.

Ah yes...Zorbaz pizza...how could I forget.

CaBisonFan
05-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Just put up the 3rd video. Stacy was involved in a really good pass play on this one.