PDA

View Full Version : Any Last Chance Meets, NDSU T&F - both W and M?

Buffalo.Rider
05-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Anyone know if NDSU will be sending some athletes to a Last Chance meet this coming weekend, for those on the cusp of qualifying, or who want one last race for time, in good weather, before heading off to the Div I West Regionals?

Buffalo.Rider
06-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Just checked the Jim Bush Invitational at Occidental College in Southern California that is being held tomorrow (June 2) . No Bison that I saw were in the rosters. Too bad. They have excellent competition at this meet, competition that could help some of the Bison men and women finish the year with season best times and distances. Eric Stroh set the NDSU school record in the 800m last year at this meet. I would love to see some of the Bison go this year who were not able to progress to the national NCAA meet in Des Moines. Januszewski got the NDSU Steeplechase record here a few years ago.

I would think that psychologically this is a great meet to go to ... nothing to lose, just go out and see what they can do, reckless abandon, raw aggressiveness, to heck with the tactical, just get out and RUN ! (or throw, jump, etc)

I hope some Bison show up ... does not look like it though, here 1 day before the event.

Here is the link:
www.scausatf.org/events/opentrack.htm