PDA

View Full Version : Irish QB arrested

cbline
05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Tommy Rees: resisting arrest, alcohol charges, and felony assault of a policeman. So long, starting QB spot and possibly spot on the team.

gotts
05-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Hmm... he still might be on the team if there was a snowbank involved!

We are talking ND, right?

cbline
05-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Hmm... he still might be on the team if there was a snowbank involved!

We are talking ND, right?

Yes, talking about Notre Dame. Rees was a turnover machine last year with lots of INT's and fumbles. Painful to watch at times.

KSBisonFan
05-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Tommy Rees: resisting arrest, alcohol charges, and felony assault of a policeman. So long, starting QB spot and possibly spot on the team.

He's Irish so what's the news here? :hide:

344Johnson
Thank God. I am a big Irish fan but in no way do I like Tommy Rees. Doesn't show up for big games. I don't care who has to go in instead, as long as we try something new. cough cough everett golson cough cough or cough cough andrew hendrix COUGH COUGH gunner kiel cough.

Sorry about that. Couldn't quit coughing.

gotts
Yes, talking about Notre Dame. Rees was a turnover machine last year with lots of INT's and fumbles. Painful to watch at times.

Ohhhhh.....that ND.

cbline
05-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Thank God. I am a big Irish fan but in no way do I like Tommy Rees. Doesn't show up for big games. I don't care who has to go in instead, as long as we try something new. cough cough everett golson cough cough or cough cough andrew hendrix COUGH COUGH gunner kiel cough.

Sorry about that. Couldn't quit coughing.

^^^ Amen to this! ^^^ Next year will be a rough one again on the offensive side of the ball, I suspect.

BadlandsBison
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Irish got that big time freshman didn't they?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

cbline
05-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Irish got that big time freshman didn't they?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, they got Kiel who will be a true freshman this fall. His uncle was an Irish starting QB back in the 80's.

344Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
^^^ Amen to this! ^^^ Next year will be a rough one again on the offensive side of the ball, I suspect.

If you had told me a couple of years ago that Kelly's version of the Irish would have a very solid D and an offense that struggles I'd have told you that you were dreaming. Turns out...you weren't dreaming, you were probably just a prophet. Oh, and our top D-Lineman from last year transferred to South Florida. WTF.

BadlandsBison
05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Urban Meyer has previously stated he wants to coach Notre Dame someday. Had Notre Dame not just hired Kelley, I wonder if Urban would be wearing green and gold right now?

IndyBison
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Yes, they got Kiel who will be a true freshman this fall. His uncle was an Irish starting QB back in the 80's.
Correct...Blair Keil...who sadly passed away unexpectedly last week at the age of 50. Gunner originally committed to IU but changed to LSU over the winter. On signing day LSU was waiting patiently for his signature but he surprisingly signed with Notre Dame. Not sure how that bodes for his future. I hope he does well.

Bison bison
05-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Kid sounds shifty and elusive. ++

Scooter1
05-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Correct...Blair Keil...who sadly passed away unexpectedly last week at the age of 50. Gunner originally committed to IU but changed to LSU over the winter. On signing day LSU was waiting patiently for his signature but he surprisingly signed with Notre Dame. Not sure how that bodes for his future. I hope he does well.

Maybe the catholic church is handing out indulgences again.

Sent from my brain chip Motorola-9900 using Thinktalk 2000 :)

Tatanka
05-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Maybe the catholic church is handing out indulgences again.

Sent from my brain chip Motorola-9900 using Thinktalk 2000 :)

Handing out, my ass. If anything, they're for sale....

Answer Guy
05-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Handing out, my ass. If anything, they're for sale....

You sound bitter. Want to meet for Friday fish and discuss?

344Johnson
05-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Urban Meyer has previously stated he wants to coach Notre Dame someday. Had Notre Dame not just hired Kelley, I wonder if Urban would be wearing green and gold right now?

Urban Meyer could have had the Notre Dame job and instead took the Florida one though correct?