PDA

View Full Version : Bison Media Blog

HerdBot
04-27-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm trying to post but every comment says it needs moderator approval. Ive tried different logins on different computers. This is after Kolpack said hes aware of the issue and its been fixed. Anyone else having issues?

roadwarrior
04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Probably lakes

tony
04-27-2012, 11:17 PM
It's been like that for a long time (for me at least.)

HerdBot
04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Probably lakes

Yeah I dont mind moderation for dropping F bombs but I made a post that said "test to see id this is working" under the thread called "editors note " and it moderates it. Thats great but Ive made 20 posts over the past week and they are never approved. Obviously they are not being reviewed because the content is not obscene. Its frustrating and Im sick of typing comments that are not published or reviewed because of a glitch

56BISON73
04-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Last week I had to open up a new account. Then I was on moderation until approved which lasted one day. No problems since then.

TransAmBison
04-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I find you both obscene.

southcliffbison
04-28-2012, 01:02 AM
I find you both obscene.

I read somewhere that Forum Communications hired an editor/writer....someone new to the scene; also read that he was a UND grad. This would explain alot......... there's a new sheriff in town, boys.

TransAmBison
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
I read somewhere that Forum Communications hired an editor/writer....someone new to the scene; also read that he was a UND grad. This would explain alot......... there's a new sheriff in town, boys.I call BS. Teh Foolum has not had any use for an editor for quite some time. Consider yourself on my obscene list not for trying to spread this utterly preposterous rumor.

Tatanka
04-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I read somewhere that Forum Communications hired an editor/writer....someone new to the scene; also read that he was a UND grad. This would explain alot......... there's a new sheriff in town, boys.

I noted for the record you did not say "journalist". Carry on.

southcliffbison
04-28-2012, 02:21 PM
I call BS. Teh Foolum has not had any use for an editor for quite some time. Consider yourself on my obscene list not for trying to spread this utterly preposterous rumor.

Obscene list ???? Ok...........does that come with benefits ?

TransAmBison
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Obscene list ???? Ok...........does that come with benefits ?"French" benefits...ala AG.

Tatanka
04-29-2012, 12:30 AM
"French" benefits...ala AG.

Much better than "Greek" benefits ala TAB.

BlueBisonRock
04-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Much better than "Greek" benefits ala TAB.

Its getting a bit cheeky here....

TransAmBison
04-29-2012, 03:27 AM
Its getting a bit cheeky here....Those weren't pillows...at least that is what Tatanka told you.

gotts
04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Those weren't pillows...at least that is what Tatanka told you.

No need to be so anal about it.

HerdBot
05-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Im done posting on the media blog. Not by choice either. I registered a new account on a new device and every post says "moderator preview " and it never gets approved. Really annoying that they do this. Nothing obscene either. The comments are down big time. Most of their posts only have 3 comments because nobody can get their posts approved. Bummer because it used to get heavy comments

TransAmBison
05-03-2012, 04:13 AM
Im done posting on the media blog. Not by choice either. I registered a new account on a new device and every post says "moderator preview " and it never gets approved. Really annoying that they do this. Nothing obscene either. The comments are down big time. Most of their posts only have 3 comments because nobody can get their posts approved. Bummer because it used to get heavy commentsSorry bro...maybe if you made a new thread it would make you feel better?*

*Sorry...I tipped a few** tonight and I think I am funny.
**Beers...not cows***
***When thinking of tipping a few AG always thinks of cows****
****otherwise known as UND cheerleaders

KSBisonFan
05-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Sorry bro...maybe if you made a new thread it would make you feel better?*

*Sorry...I tipped a few** tonight and I think I am funny.
**Beers...not cows***
***When thinking of tipping a few AG always thinks of cows****
****otherwise known as UND cheerleaders

next time try tipping some cow.......errrr...........UND cheerleaders. Might make your posts funnier* :biggrin:

* That's payback for your Bobbitt post

TransAmBison
05-03-2012, 02:00 PM
next time try tipping some cow.......errrr...........UND cheerleaders. Might make your posts funnier* :biggrin:

* That's payback for your Bobbitt postPaybacks are an Answer Guy.

Bison"FANatic"
05-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Im done posting on the media blog. Not by choice either. I registered a new account on a new device and every post says "moderator preview " and it never gets approved. Really annoying that they do this. Nothing obscene either. The comments are down big time. Most of their posts only have 3 comments because nobody can get their posts approved. Bummer because it used to get heavy comments

I don't know what is going on over there. I posted a few times and it was visible then when I went back and read the comments my post was gone other times it never ever shows up. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time the comments are "who fans" and Lakes arguing back and forth (probably the same 2 people with different names) and that is not enjoyable reading so I guess it isn't a huge deal. Dom and Jeff are doing a great job but their tech people are failing them.