PDA

View Full Version : 2011 National title gameday thread HOF nomination

THEsocalledfan
04-24-2012, 07:39 PM
It has been moved and seconded that the 2011 National Title Gadeday thread be moved to the Hall of Fame section in order to honor:

1. That the 2011 Bison football team was truly awesome and will go down in the lore of Bison history as one of the greatest teams ever, further,
2. That the excitement and passion exhibited by the Bison faithful for this championship team was remarkable, further
3. That the 2011 national title game, played on January 7, 2012 in Frisco, TX, was a monumental day in Bison athletics as they brought home their first Division 1 National Football Championship, further
4. That this national title was the first football title since the inception of Bisonville

What say you Bisonville? We need 50 votes net for induction. Hope I did the poll correctly. Please vote yes to enshrine, no to reject.

THEsocalledfan
04-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Come on folks, we need 15 more votes! We don't want this thread burried for all eternity. It needs and deserves special treat if only from a historical perspective.

BisonTeacher
04-25-2012, 01:37 AM
I wanna know who the no votes are!!!

JustinTyem
04-25-2012, 04:51 AM
YA HOOOOO, Im the 50th person,cause I just voted YES!!!!!! Do I get into the HOF too???? VOTES are 50 Yes, 2 No's . 2 DOUCHE BAGS lost their balls!!!!!

EndZoneQB
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
YA HOOOOO, Im the 50th person,cause I just voted YES!!!!!! Do I get into the HOF too???? VOTES are 50 Yes, 2 No's . 2 DOUCHE BAGS lost their balls!!!!!

We needed 52 votes to cancel the 2 negatives.

VanClubPres
04-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Stupid IPhone. I voted no. Probably should have zoomed in a bit.

tony
04-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Stupid IPhone. I voted no. Probably should have zoomed in a bit.

No problemo - it's been moved to the Hall of Fame already.

SDbison
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM
I voted no..........nothing will ever be as big as the "Live from the Battlewagon" thread. It is still getting views. After we returned from the trip the count was just over 25,000........it continues to draw interest and is now approaching 43,000 views.
Everyone should have been in Frisco for the game so the game thread was insignificant.

BisonTeacher
04-25-2012, 04:51 PM
I voted no..........nothing will ever be as big as the "Live from the Battlewagon" thread. It is still getting views. After we returned from the trip the count was just over 25,000........it continues to draw interest and is now approaching 43,000 views.
Everyone should have been in Frisco for the game so the game thread was insignificant.

Just because Babe Ruth is in the hall of fame, doesn't mean there isn't room For Lou Gehrig and Ty Cobb too. :biggrin:

SDbison
04-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Just because Babe Ruth is in the hall of fame, doesn't mean there isn't room For Lou Gehrig and Ty Cobb too. :biggrin: Very true.........I wasn't serious with my post.......just kidding. Although, the trip to Bozeman was epic in a different way. :)

SDSUAlum08
04-25-2012, 08:28 PM

I did, but only to throw off your game a little bit. You all knew it would make the HOF.

TransAmBison
04-25-2012, 08:31 PM
I did, but only to throw off your game a little bit. You all knew it would make the HOF.That was as feeble an attempt as your football team put up during the season. :D

VanClubPres
04-25-2012, 08:33 PM

I just thought that the ballot was confusing.

Tatanka
04-25-2012, 10:14 PM
I just thought that the ballot was confusing.

TAB is interested in talking to you about your dangling chad.

WYOBISONMAN
04-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Very true.........I wasn't serious with my post.......just kidding. Although, the trip to Bozeman was epic in a different way. :)

I still get a headache when I think about that weekend!

56BISON73
04-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Yes it does pail in comparison to that epic thread.

THEsocalledfan
04-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Yes it does pail in comparison to that epic thread.

Personally, I think both threads are awesom. Different thread are great for different reason.

Live from the Batllewagon was so darn funny, like under the bunker, that it made it a shoe in.

However, read the championship GDT. The raw emotion when folks realize NDSU is finally back on top is something that is truly awesome. I was there, and was not able to contribute, but it is a good time taking a read through this.