PDA

View Full Version : NDSU 06 DVD.

lakesbison
02-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Ordered mine off gobison. in my DVD in 2 days. $24. impressive.

Loved IT!!

Best Part: Travis Whites long punt return AT the Metrodome, the loudness gave me chillls!!! #2 Travis's Punt Return vs SDSU for TD

WOW!!!

Worst Part: Way too FAST!!, slow down and take your time folks, it sped through Cal Davis , perhaps the greatest comeback ever!!!

Not enough after game interviews, stats, etc. Oh and more views of fans!!

Overall Grade: B.

WYOBISONMAN
02-15-2007, 04:42 PM
I agree 100%.............I enjoyed the heck out of it! More coverage of the incredible comeback at Davis would have been nice......maybe some scenes from pregame festivities prior to the SDSU game would have been good also. The Dakota Marker being driven around the tailgating area would have been a nice set up for the SDSU coverage! But.....what the hell do I know.....I have a MBA....not a degree in cinema!!!

tcbison
02-15-2007, 05:31 PM
My opinion is that I would much rather have this DVD than not at all. Sure, it could be longer but Dave at Scheels said every penny is going to the NDSU scholarship fund. For $20 it is a small donation and a nice gift. I hope the Steve Hallstrom and the Editor got paid for their work on this project. Ideally in the future it will be longer but I'll take it.

HerdBot
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Ordered mine off gobison. *in my DVD in 2 days. $24. impressive.

Loved IT!!

Best Part: *Travis Whites long punt return AT the Metrodome, the loudness gave me chillls!!! * *#2 *Travis's Punt Return vs SDSU for TD

WOW!!!

Worst Part: * Way too FAST!!, slow down and take your time folks, it sped through Cal Davis , perhaps the greatest comeback ever!!!

Not enough after game interviews, stats, etc. Oh and more views of fans!!

Overall Grade: B.

For a first time effort it's good. The biggeest part is the fact that this will help us raise money for scholorships, cool stuff, and payouts so we can have some good games! To be good and compete at this level takes some money.

lakesbison
02-15-2007, 06:33 PM
AMEN. to the kids!!!

WYOBISONMAN
02-15-2007, 07:06 PM
My opinion is that I would much rather have this DVD than not at all. Sure, it could be longer but Dave at Scheels said every penny is going to the NDSU scholarship fund. For $20 it is a small donation and a nice gift. I hope the Steve Hallstrom and the Editor got paid for their work on this project. Ideally in the future it will be longer but I'll take it.

I probably would have paid more for it.......It was kind of a Football Fix during this long and horrid off-season!!

scheelsguy
02-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying the DVD. Please continue to post ideas for next years video. I know that they managed to put a pretty good one together this year, especially well considering they didn't plan on even making one until well after the end of the season. I'm sure next years DVD will have a little more into it, since they already plan on making one. More interviews, more highlights, and senior recognition are just a few of the ideas that will very likely be included.

I would like to thank everyone who has purchased the DVD on behalf of Scheels and NDSU!!!

Jdubs21
02-15-2007, 11:22 PM
any idea how much money we have made the scholarship fund up to this point...also have they tried advertising the DVD anywhere to get some more of them sold...u think halstrom could mention it when he is closing down his sports report for the evening once or twice...more money for scholarships cant hurt nothin

scheelsguy
02-16-2007, 02:35 AM
I know there have been a couple tv commercials. Otherwise just on the NDSU website. As far as the running total $'s, I don't know the official numbers but I'd say atleast $5000. :)

heymch86
02-16-2007, 02:42 AM
I have one. Very good footage. I wish there would be post-game reaction from the press conference after each game, and maybe even press conference footage of the monday before the game

westsidebison
02-16-2007, 10:25 PM
The DVD is great! I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. I'd like to see something with footage of Bison teams of the past!!