PDA

View Full Version : 740 the Fan Present: Esley Thorton and Carson Wentz

tony
04-11-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.740thefan.com/uploads/Esley%20Thorton%20and%20Carson%20Wentz%204%2011.MP 3

Not much news - just entertainment.

SamsRams
04-11-2012, 10:21 PM
why is it whenever I click on one of these links it just plays the first 90 seconds. What the hell am I doing wrong??

OrygunBison
04-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Jack is such a cheeseball. Hard to listen, even when I really want to.

BadlandsBison
04-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Jack is such a cheeseball. Hard to listen, even when I really want to.

He never seems too enthused about bison ball. But whatever, I don't let it bother me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

aces1180
04-12-2012, 12:02 AM
He never seems too enthused about bison ball. But whatever, I don't let it bother me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

He used to when he was on the Bison broadcast team...Now he is the voice of the Suck, so his allegiance has changed in my opinion.

SamsRams
04-12-2012, 12:32 AM
man its frustrating to hear a 10 minute interview about backup qbs and not a single mention of Stanford.

tjbison
04-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Jack sucks, he tries to be funny but clutters his airtime with dumb jokes. Just my opinion but I was never a fan

EndZoneQB
04-12-2012, 01:03 AM
man its frustrating to hear a 10 minute interview about backup qbs and not a single mention of Stanford.

He's a Bismarck guy...I'm not surprised. Plus, that was part of the interview. It wouldn't have made sense to have them two on plus Stanford...to talk about rivalries.

JSUBison
04-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Did he ask them about the new season of Deadliest Catch?

SamsRams
04-12-2012, 04:28 AM
He's a Bismarck guy...I'm not surprised. Plus, that was part of the interview. It wouldn't have made sense to have them two on plus Stanford...to talk about rivalries.

I feel ya, I wasnt saying he should be interviewed with them........just frustrating neither of the players mentioned him either. Jack throws up softballs that can be answered any way the person wants to answer. I was really expecting one of them to drop in Ryan's name when he asked about the differences in the qb's. Right now he is fighting Esley for the backup spot since Wentz is most likely out with ankle. Guess we will find out how important this backup qb battle is with the local media now.

CaBisonFan
04-12-2012, 06:31 AM
I liked the interview, and saw nothing wrong with Jack's presentation. A great emphasis was placed on the need to have several top quarterback prospects on the team. We have it. He acknowledged it several times. He was digging to see how the guys really felt about it. They handled it with class.

He played up the rivalry thing from high school...with a good sense of humor...as did the guys.

I have a feeling that our depth at QB will be tested this year at some point.

Jack eluded to the outstanding talent on the team, and its accomplishments. I rarely hear Jack...so maybe the problem goes deeper than one interview.

Here's hoping for a few early blowouts so that our quarterbacks can get some time on the field.

CHADSTAUS
04-15-2012, 02:08 PM
That blowout could be Sept 8th.