PDA

View Full Version : another coach to the Bucs

SirHinn
02-14-2007, 06:33 AM
Todd Wash is taking the same position ultimately that Casey Bradley had the past two years. http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/156487 Good luck to him, he'll most definately do well!

mn_bison_
02-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Todd Wash is taking the same position ultimately that Casey Bradley had the past two years. *http://www.in-forum.com/Sports/articles/156487 *Good luck to him, he'll most definately do well! *

Actually, Casey has only been gone for one year, but who is counting...

sambini
02-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Talked to Todd yesterday and wished him luck. Gonna be missed.

ndsubison
02-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Who's next? The Bucs must see something they like about NDSU (the Tampa-2 thing??) to poach our staff like this. I can't blame them for taking the career opportunity and $$$$$ when it's offered, though. After Bohl leaves, it is my pipedream that Casey Bradley will come back to coach the Bison for many years. It would have been nice to keep him at SU and I hope we haven't lost him for good. Does anybody else think whether or not he'd come back/not come back?? Opinions?????

Bison_Dan
02-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Who's next? *The Bucs must see something they like about NDSU (the Tampa-2 thing??) to poach our staff like this. *I can't blame them for taking the career opportunity and $$$$$ when it's offered, though. *After Bohl leaves, it is my pipedream that Casey Bradley will come back to coach the Bison for many years. *It would have been nice to keep him at SU and I hope we haven't lost him for good. *Does anybody else think whether or not he'd come back/not come back?? *Opinions?????

I think now that Casey's in the Pros it will depend on how he's doing there. If he likes it and he can move up to DC or has a chance to it might be hard for him to come back. I'm sure the money is better too! :D

WYOBISONMAN
02-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Best of luck to Wash! No doubt we have a great coaching staff. Hopefully Bohl will find a solid replacement.......

lakesbison
02-14-2007, 04:06 PM
dammit!! just saw Wash at Old Chicago.

im sick of becoming friends with these guys, then they leave *sniff sniff*

congrats man!!

2006gwfcchamps
02-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Kinda surprised we're just hearing about this now.

They did a good job of keeping a tight lid on it.

Former_Hitman
02-14-2007, 04:42 PM
dammit!! *just saw Wash at Old Chicago.

congrats man!!

Just because they talk to you doesn't mean you're a friend...

Ohhh, I had to, Sorry!!

2006gwfcchamps
02-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Ha!

I wonder if the coaches ever go to a bar and say "oh sh*t, I just saw lakes RUN!"?

TAILG8R
02-14-2007, 04:55 PM
It's probably the reason he is leaving. "Man, I sure love NDSU and the new gig isn't that great, but that damn Lakes. IF I have to talk to him one more time ... " ;)

gobison1
02-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Who's next? *The Bucs must see something they like about NDSU (the Tampa-2 thing??) to poach our staff like this. *I can't blame them for taking the career opportunity and $$$$$ when it's offered, though. *After Bohl leaves, it is my pipedream that Casey Bradley will come back to coach the Bison for many years. *It would have been nice to keep him at SU and I hope we haven't lost him for good. *Does anybody else think whether or not he'd come back/not come back?? *Opinions?????

I would never close the door on Coach Bradley coming back to NDSU. If you have ever heard his traditional Bison Pride speech that he gives to the incoming freshman class you would know that Coach Bradley will never close the door on coming back. I agree, if he is having great success in the NFL it would be a very difficult decision for him but he would always entertain it. Coach Bradley is the definition of "Once a Bison, Always a Bison"!!

lakesbison
02-14-2007, 05:19 PM
hardy har har.... I got street cred with the boys.. no doubt...

WYOBISONMAN
02-14-2007, 05:41 PM

congrats man!!

Just because they talk to you doesn't mean you're a friend...

Ohhh, I had to, Sorry!!

Hitman....this is all I have to say.....

http://www.skinbase.org/gfx/smiles/clapping2.gif

TheDoctor
02-14-2007, 07:56 PM

congrats man!!

I think I see a trend here! *Lakes becomes "friends" with them and then they leave. *;D *;D

TheDoctor
02-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Ha!

I wonder if the coaches ever go to a bar and say "oh sh*t, I just saw lakes RUN!"?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheDoctor
02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
It's probably the reason he is leaving. "Man, I sure love NDSU and the new gig isn't that great, but that damn Lakes. IF I have to talk to him one more time ... " ;)

They just get better and better! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Former_Hitman
02-14-2007, 09:30 PM

I can honestly say, Coach Bradley will be back at NDSU as a head coach. He's going out to establish more experience so if or when opportunity presents itself he will be more prepared.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
02-14-2007, 10:38 PM

I can honestly say, Coach Bradley will be back at NDSU as a head coach. *He's going out to establish more experience so if or when opportunity presents itself he will be more prepared.

I am not so sure about that ........... Gus may looking at D coordinator job in NFL next......

kchats
02-15-2007, 12:22 AM
From what I have read Jon Gruden had very high praise for Gus. He said his attention to detail was great and that he really new how to break down film. There is a reason that Gus is the linebackers coach already and there is a reason they interviewed and hired Todd Wash after Gus recommended him. They are getting enough NDSU coaches in Tampa that it will have to become my second favorite team.

As for Coach Bohl and a replacement, I have never seen a coach hire so many quality assistants. NDSU loses a coach and you think they might take a step back but the next guy picks up where the other guy was and improves on it. Great coaching staff and I think a big part of it is all of this upward mobility. ;D

ccrider
02-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Lakes.....have you applied?

lakesbison
02-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Yea... Im overqualified. >:(

back in 98 I was D backs coach for the Vikings.

Bison_Dan
02-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Yea... Im overqualified. *>:(

back in 98 I was D backs coach for the Vikings.

I thought you played for them in 98?
::)

sambini
02-17-2007, 07:56 PM
Went to Coach Washs going away party last nite. Fun was had by all. Good LUCK to Todd, Darci , and family. You guys are going to be missed. ONCE A BISON ALWAYS A BISON. Todd said this is a VERY SPECIAL PLACE FARGO AND NDSU.