PDA

View Full Version : VS. UNI Panthers

yellowstreak
04-06-2012, 04:20 PM
We should really jack up the price of the NDSU single game ticket, make the Bison fans pay dearly, I am thinking like $80.

When do single game tickets go on sale?

What section is the visitor's section?

Sat, Sept. 29 vs. North Dakota State (Family Weekend/Hall of Fame)

http://ev12.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=twuni/images/maps/uniDome.gif

yellowstreak
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
hey web master guy....throw an "N" in pathers for me.

roadwarrior
04-06-2012, 05:59 PM

Sat, Sept. 29 vs. North Dakota State (Family Weekend/Hall of Fame)

UNI's site would probably answer the first question. Normally schools dont start selling single game tickets until August.
Sections P-Q-R-S is where we have been located in the previous two games.

HandoEX
04-06-2012, 06:32 PM
This is a roadtrip that I could not be more excited for.

Notorious
04-06-2012, 06:36 PM
If 4M would buy a bigger truck, with bigger tires, maybe there would be room for me on a roadtrip??

This would/will be a fun one...I think the Pansies may be a little pumped up, which will make it even more fun to watch them crying afterwards.

roadwarrior
04-06-2012, 06:54 PM
hey web master guy....throw an "N" in pathers for me.

I thought you could only buy a vowel?

EndZoneQB
04-06-2012, 07:42 PM
This is a roadtrip that I could not be more excited for.

F*ck. You.

HandoEX
04-06-2012, 07:47 PM
F*ck. You.
Enjoy the wedding. I will text you guys updates from the tailgate lot/postgame celebration :)

EndZoneQB
04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Enjoy the wedding. I will text you guys updates from the tailgate lot/postgame celebration :)

I'm an usher. I'll be watching via my phone during the wedding ;)

NorthernBison
04-06-2012, 07:54 PM
F*ck. You.

I know somebody else down there getting married that day. You better not be that person.

MNLonghorn10
04-06-2012, 08:10 PM
hando is an asshole. and a gentleman.

4mcruenomore
04-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Notorious can always ride in the back

MN_Moose
04-06-2012, 09:17 PM

http://ev12.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=twuni/images/maps/uniDome.gif

Section S

Sorry fellas, UNI has sold 16,000 season tickets. The only seats available will be those 300 mandated by the conference. You'll have to listen to the radio.

southcliffbison
04-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Section S

Sorry fellas, UNI has sold 16,000 season tickets. The only seats available will be those 300 mandated by the conference. You'll have to listen to the radio.

Something tells me that tickets will be available for this game. Why do I say this? Looking at their schedule, I see a meat grinder of a schedule. Week 1 at Wisconsin; Week 2 TBD (was supposed to be Savannah State, but they bought out for an FBS game/payday. I don't know if they filled that date yet. Week 3 at Iowa; Week 4 at Youngstown State; Week 5 at home vs the Bison. All this in September.. Wow!! They could very easily be 1-3 or 0-4 by the time the Panthers play the Bison on Sept. 29th. If, by chance, they are 1-3 or 0-4, tickets will be able to be purchase easily; but if they're 2-2, 3-1, or (mother of all shocks) 4-0........ants couldn't squeeze into that barn.

BadlandsBison
04-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Section S

Wow, you guys must have the best fans in Iowa. Ahead of any other college in Iowa.

Is there another football college in Iowa?

Tatanka
04-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Section S

:rofl: Dude. I think you have a decimal point error, and you're off by one place. Maybe two places.

4mcruenomore
04-06-2012, 11:24 PM
How many national championships does UNI have??

Tatanka
04-06-2012, 11:25 PM

This isn't going to get old any time soon. :D

BisoninNWMN
04-06-2012, 11:57 PM

National champs of playoff choking!

:judges:

yellowstreak
04-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Section S

Single game tickets are likely not going on sale until June/July. Top of section S is usually reserved for visitors, if I remember correctly.

I'd say more like mid -"Q"

silly people, the sections are now named using two letters (except for maybe the end ones, I dunno).
so it would be RS or QR.
because obviously it's not confusing enough to name the sections with just one letter each.

you can buy season tickets for UNI for $99. that would be a last resort.

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?DB_OEM_ID=26200&groupCode=FB&linkID=twuni&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

EndZoneQB
04-07-2012, 02:05 AM
I know somebody else down there getting married that day. You better not be that person.

I'm not getting married. One of my best friends is, however. I'm an usher too...so I have to be there. But if I'm going to be there, I might as well be part of the wedding...since that means I can party the hardest.

hando is an asshole. and a gentleman.

Agreed.

I love this...it'll even be better when we get the 2nd before they get their first. However, part of me thinks if we don't win it, it might as well be them...sadly, because it's good for our conference if we go on a little bit of a NC run.

This isn't going to get old any time soon. :D

It sure isn't. Even if they get one, we still have the fact it took them 30+ years to do it!

ndsubison1
04-07-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm not getting married. One of my best friends is, however. I'm an usher too...so I have to be there. But if I'm going to be there, I might as well be part of the wedding...since that means I can party the hardest.

Agreed.

I love this...it'll even be better when we get the 2nd before they get their first. However, part of me thinks if we don't win it, it might as well be them...sadly, because it's good for our conference if we go on a little bit of a NC run.

It sure isn't. Even if they get one, we still have the fact it took them 30+ years to do it!

one of my buddies is getting married on homecoming :facepalm:

SDbison
04-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Best friends don't let best friends get married on Saturdays during football season. This must be some woman control thing to have a wedding on game day. Wtf?

Notorious
04-07-2012, 01:51 PM
one of my buddies is getting married on homecoming :facepalm:

If it's just his starter marriage, tell him you'll catch his next one?

Sent from my iPhone.

KSBisonFan
04-07-2012, 02:03 PM
If it's just his starter marriage, tell him you'll catch his next one?

Sent from my iPhone.

Just remember, the #1 cause of divorce is marriage and that number increases if the marriage is during football season. Nothing and Absolutely Nothing are the #2 and #3 causes, respectively.

BisManBison
04-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Ok now, seriously, how many national championships does UNI have? :rofl:

jimmyptubas
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
I told my buddy we should road trip to this game and he looked at me and said "29th huh? You realize that i'm getting married that day don't you?". Funny thing is i'm in the wedding. I told him i will keep the ear bud discreet. :biggrin:

(I might look preoccupied in a lot of the pics tho...)

aces1180
04-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Best friends don't let best friends get married on Saturdays during football season. This must be some woman control thing to have a wedding on game day. Wtf?

Unless its during a bye-week and the honeymoon is during a road game. :)

tcbison
04-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Remember when the Bison beat the Gophers in 2007? That was a great day.

ndsubison1
04-07-2012, 06:01 PM
weddings should be banned during football season and march madness

MNLonghorn10
04-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Ok now, seriously, how many national championships does UNI have? :rofl:

My years may be off...but uni has been yet to win their first national championship in division 1 in 34 years while ndsu got their first of many in just 4 years of divison 1 eligibilty.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

TransAmBison
04-10-2012, 12:51 PM
My years may be off...but uni has been yet to win their first national championship in division 1 in 34 years while ndsu got their first of many in just 4 years of divison 1 eligibilty.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using TapatalkThat can't be right. You better check your facts again. I have heard many times by the UNI faithful how good there team is. They must have >9 national championships between D-II and FCS.

IzzyFlexion
04-10-2012, 01:04 PM
That can't be right. You better check your facts again. I have heard many times by the UNI faithful how good there team is. They must have >9 national championships between D-II and FCS.

Easily.
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyz2gmaitl1qb3mmfo1_250.jpg

MNLonghorn10
04-10-2012, 01:26 PM
That can't be right. You better check your facts again. I have heard many times by the UNI faithful how good there team is. They must have >9 national championships between D-II and FCS.
excellent points. i think we're wasting our time with championships and backing our talk up...and need to focus more on the finer things like losing but in the process, convince ourselves that the committee actually does hate us which is why they put us at a 5 seed, instead of the deserved 2 seed...

TransAmBison
04-10-2012, 01:36 PM
excellent points. i think we're wasting our time with championships and backing our talk up...and need to focus more on the finer things like losing but in the process, convince ourselves that the committee actually does hate us which is why they put us at a 5 seed, instead of the deserved 2 seed...
Just think of the recruiting time UNI gained by choking in the playoffs...they are very experienced and know what they are doing. If they went too deep in the playoffs they might not get the top choice of thugs.

bisonmike2
04-10-2012, 03:40 PM
I did enjoy the discussions with the UNI fans right after the regular season was over and before the playoffs started. You know where some of the fans were claiming they were the true MVFC champions and that they deserved the auto-bid with the 2 seed despite losing the head-to-head meeting.

BadlandsBison
04-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Hey everyone, fill me in. Uni has been D1 for a lot longer than ndsu. So they have a lot of championships, right? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Tatanka
04-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Where is that Crap'n Cat character? I'm sure he knows the answer to some of these questions...

BISONBRI53
04-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Where is that Crap'n Cat character? I'm sure he knows the answer to some of these questions...

Isn't he living up North now? Probably getting signatures.

CaBisonFan
04-11-2012, 01:38 PM

They have none from when we were in the same conference, while we were winning titles against Montana, and a Grambling team with 14 future NFL players. They have none from when we weren't in the same division...while we were winning a ton of national titles. And they have none since we came into the FCS...and we just got one. We'll have a new banner. They have more paint.

KC Bison
04-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with you people that call UNI chokers. I think UNI has played their absolute played to the best of abilities in these playoff games. It's not a choke job when you lose to clearly superior teams.

NorthernBison
04-16-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with you people that call UNI chokers. I think UNI has played their absolute played to the best of abilities in these playoff games. It's not a choke job when you lose to clearly superior teams.

You forgot the purple font.

On a serious note: How much do you think that Bison Title burns the UNI faithful? That's gotta leave a mark.

TransAmBison
04-16-2012, 08:02 PM
You forgot the purple font.

On a serious note: How much do you think that Bison Title burns the UNI faithful? That's gotta leave a mark.It would burn them a lot more if they didn't have a trophy case full of titles already.

BlueBisonRock
04-16-2012, 08:08 PM
It would burn them a lot more if they didn't have a trophy case full of titles already.

Or white wall space and an unused bucket of black paint waiting.

NorthernBison
04-16-2012, 08:41 PM
It would burn them a lot more if they didn't have a trophy case full of titles already.

I was being serious you dizzy fool. I'll refrain from going all "SDBison" on you.... for now.

TransAmBison
04-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I was being serious you dizzy fool. I'll refrain from going all "SDBison" on you.... for now.
I was being serious too. Can you imagine how much it would burn them if they didn't have a bunch of titles...I mean...imagine if they didn't even have one title...in DII or FCS...wow...I don't think I can even imagine how much that would irritate them.

ndsubison1
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
uni has an fcs title. they beat youngstown. and youngstown beat us

Mountain Panther
04-16-2012, 09:49 PM
There are two kinds of Bison fans.

Those that go out in public in their yellow sweatpants looking like they just got out of bed.

And then there are those who don't care about how they look.

Bison"FANatic"
04-16-2012, 09:54 PM

Those that go out in public in their yellow sweatpants looking like they just got out of bed.

And both of them cheer for a FCS team that has a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!! How many you got??????????

TransAmBison
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM

And then there are those who don't care about how they look.Those would be national championship sweatpants...and what I wear when I leave your mom's trailer is none of your business.

MNLonghorn10
04-16-2012, 10:00 PM

what does this have to do with uni not winning a single fcs national title in 30+ years, while ndsu did it in just 4, and have a great shot at repeating and even better shot at three-peating?

wow, theres a possibility ndsu has more championships after obamas next term is done than uni will have in your lifetime.

TAILG8R
04-16-2012, 10:02 PM

There are two kinds of MVFC fans.

Those whose teams have championship rings.

And those whose teams do not.

MNLonghorn10
04-16-2012, 10:05 PM
HI GUYS!!!(post #76)

http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=44459&page=3

fellow uni lurkers, if your claim that we're obsessed with uni's great accomplishments at the mvfc level helps you sleep better, id rather have your conference titles than 1 national championship.

MN_Moose
04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
There are two kinds of MVFC fans.

Those whose teams have championship rings.

And those whose teams do not.

True. And UNI has more MVFC rings than NDSU has.
acknowledging that a nat'l championship trumps a conference championship no matter who wins it.

TransAmBison
04-16-2012, 10:17 PM
True. And UNI has more MVFC rings than NDSU has.
acknowledging that a nat'l championship trumps a conference championship no matter who wins it. Man am I glad you acknowledged that...thanks.

NDSU92
04-16-2012, 11:29 PM
HI GUYS!!!(post #76)

fellow uni lurkers, if your claim that we're obsessed with uni's great accomplishments at the mvfc level helps you sleep better, id rather have your conference titles than 1 national championship.

UNI would be much better off with an EMT as a head coach instead of Farley. At least that way somebody would know what to do once the Panthers choke again in the playoffs this year.

DjKyRo
04-16-2012, 11:31 PM

Goodness. Not only are we white trash, but also pedophiles. Panther fans really can't handle butthurt, can they?

Bison bison
04-17-2012, 12:44 AM
i have a hard time believing that farley posts on panthernation.

reformedUNDfan
04-17-2012, 12:56 AM
#78 @ pansyville

Sad thing is that we have had much better teams than the 2011 Bison team that just won it all. Shoot, our 2005 teams wasn't even our best team, but still came within a strip sack for TD from winning it all. They put it all together, though, and have some pretty hardware that we wish we had to show for it.

UNI came within a a play of winning a championship, while NDSU put on one of the best playoff runs in FCS history. Clearly coming up a play short once mean UNI is awesome and 2011 bison was the suck.

MNLonghorn10
04-17-2012, 01:10 AM
it has to be fun to play the "we've had much better teams than their 2011 team that won it all" game while youre still waiting to win that first fcs national championship in 30+ years of d1 eligibility.

but i think it'd be more fun to hold opposing offenses to 3-4 td's below their season scoring average while you go on to win a fcs national championship in just 4 years of eligibility.

EndZoneQB
04-17-2012, 01:14 AM
it has to be fun to play the "we've had much better teams than their 2011 team that won it all" game while youre still waiting to win that first fcs national championship in 30+ years of d1 eligibility.

but i think it'd be more fun to hold opposing offenses to 3-4 td's below their season scoring average while you go on to win a fcs national championship in just 4 years of eligibility.

I think it's a little unfair only looking at a 30+ year window. I think we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt by looking at the entire history of the program. I mean, there has to be at least a couple of national titles in their storied 107 year history...especially with how much they beat their chests. Oh wait, my mistake, still none.

MNLonghorn10
04-17-2012, 01:16 AM
I think it's a little unfair only looking at a 30+ year window. I think we should at least give them the benefit of the doubt by looking at the entire history of the program. I mean, there has to be at least a couple of national titles in their storied 107 year history...especially with how much they beat their chests. Oh wait, my mistake, still none.
there's about as good of a chance uni will never win a national championship in football as there is craig james KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU.

EndZoneQB
04-17-2012, 01:16 AM
there's about as good of a chance uni will never win a national championship in football as there is craig james KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU.

Wait, what? You said CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU ?? UNI is really screwed now...

KSBisonFan
04-17-2012, 01:18 AM

Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU? I had no idea. Thanks for that nugget. How many did Eric Dickerson kill?

EndZoneQB
04-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU? I had no idea. Thanks for that nugget. How many did Eric Dickerson kill?

Eric Dickerson probably killed none, but CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. Google it. He thought he could get away with it.

MNLonghorn10
04-17-2012, 01:42 AM
look. none of us know that craig james KILLED 5 HOOKERS DURING HIS TIME AT SMU...but we do know that 5 hookers are missing, and craig james has never come out publicly and said that he denies KILLING 5 HOOKERS AT SMU.

just watch the video if you need anymore convincing that he did this heinous act...or convincing that uni will never win a national championship..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9u-JdUHQFQ

roadwarrior
04-17-2012, 02:18 AM
Come on guys! UNI has something we will NEVER have. The grand garage door entrance is way more important than painting a number on the wall next to it.

MNLonghorn10
04-17-2012, 02:22 AM
Come on guys! UNI has something we will NEVER have. The grand garage door entrance is way more important than painting a number on the wall next to it.
yea..well that grand garage door isn't going to bring back the hookers..

EndZoneQB
04-17-2012, 02:36 AM

They copied Moorhead High.

KSBisonFan
04-17-2012, 01:35 PM
yea..well that grand garage door isn't going to bring back the hookers..

Poor hookers....:(

There has to be an explanation why Craig James killed 5 hookers during his time at SMU. I bet the hookers put his son in a dark room during football practice after he complained of concussion-like symptoms. The hookers probably didn't give Craig's kid enough "playing time" either.

westnodak93bison
04-17-2012, 01:38 PM

Some dude over on panthernation has this as his signature line

"We have high expectations, but it's UNI football. It's the same every year. When they recruit you, they even tell you that if you can't handle that pressure you probably shouldn't be here because this state and this nation and everybody else knows we are UNI, and we come to win games."

~Carlos Anderson

BadlandsBison
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM

"We have high expectations, but it's UNI football. It's the same every year. When they recruit you, they even tell you that if you can't handle that pressure you probably shouldn't be here because this state and this nation and everybody else knows we are UNI, and we come to win games."

~Carlos Anderson

Is Carlos Anderson conspiring with Graig James?

TAILG8R
04-17-2012, 04:13 PM

~Carlos Anderson

I think you can just stop at "We have high expectations, but it's UNI football." That pretty much sums it up for me.

Tatanka
04-19-2012, 12:51 AM
I think you can just stop at "We have high expectations, but it's UNI football." That pretty much sums it up for me.

It IS the same every year. I'll give them that. They're remarkably consistent in their inability to win national championships.

KC Bison
04-25-2012, 03:51 PM
If Sam Houston has National runner up t-shirts, UNI should have "We got destroyed in the FCS Playoff shirts".

TAILG8R
04-25-2012, 03:52 PM
If Sam Houston has National runner up t-shirts, UNI should have "We got destroyed in the FCS playoff shirts".

I would make only one small change.
"We get destroyed in the FCS playoff shirts"

Then they wouldn't have to put a year on them.

BisonFan02
04-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I would make only one small change.
"We get destroyed in the FCS playoff shirts"

Then they wouldn't have to put a year on them.

But they like putting multiple years on things....just throw a picture of a garage door on the back and the problem is solved.

THEsocalledfan
04-26-2012, 09:05 PM
I think you can just stop at "We have high expectations, even though it's only UNI football." That pretty much sums it up for me.

FIFY. 10 char

yellowstreak
06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't know the exact number of single game tickets available. It's somewhere between 10,000 and 14,000. Plenty.

14,000? That would mean there would be 2k season ticket holders and no tickets set aside for students.

Students have about 3000ish seats and about 8500 season ticket holders (last I remember reading). That means about 4kish are available for sale for any given game.....

Actually season tickets sold is more like 5000. I don't think we've ever been close to 8500.

there should be at least 2k tickets we can buy for the NDSU game, assuming UNI fans don't buy them first.

56BISON73
06-30-2012, 11:14 PM
there should be at least 2k tickets we can buy for the NDSU game, assuming UNI fans don't buy them first.

Should be more because the same day Iowa is playing at home against the Goofers and its homecoming.

BadlandsBison
07-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Should be more because the same day Iowa is playing at home against the Goofers and its homecoming.

That's a huge hit in numbers. Think you might go to the NDSU game?

56BISON73
07-01-2012, 05:41 AM
That's a huge hit in numbers. Think you might go to the NDSU game?

Was thinking about going to the Iowa game first them heading up for the UNI game. But then I would miss tailgating and would be in a rush to get their so if I go I will just go to the UNI game. Ive already got a guy who wants the Iowa tickets.

yellowstreak
07-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Sat, Sept. 29 vs. North Dakota State (Family Weekend/Hall of Fame).
UNI Single Game Tickets go on sale Monday July 16th at 10AM.
Ticket Office number 319-273-4849.
Sections P-Q-R-S is where we have been located in the previous two games.

BisoninNWMN
07-01-2012, 03:19 PM
LOL.....with the Hawkeyes also playing that day, there should be plenty of tickets for the Bison faithful!

championfan
07-01-2012, 04:45 PM
UNI gametime posted on gobison as 6:07 PM

tjbison
07-01-2012, 05:28 PM
UNI gametime posted on gobison as 6:07 PM

Hmm....TV game?

Hammersmith
07-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Hmm....TV game?
No doubt. The MVFC hasn't announced their TV deal yet, so we'll need to see who's broadcasting it. Hopefully we're back to FSN and not with ESPN3 again.

yellowstreak
07-08-2012, 12:39 AM
No doubt. The MVFC hasn't announced their TV deal yet, so we'll need to see who's broadcasting it. Hopefully we're back to FSN and not with ESPN3 again.
I saw some UNI games on Comcast

yellowstreak
07-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Can you believe UNI is charging NDSU fans $40/ticket and $15 for all other games down there?? What a joke, everyone making money off NDSU! Time for a FBS move, enough of this !!

is the $40 true?

I know it being time to move to FBS isn't true.

hattonbison
07-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Looks like our game and the jacks game are at $40.

MN_Moose
07-14-2012, 06:19 PM
is the $40 true?

Yes but not because it's NDSU. Family weekend and homecoming are higher than the other three home games. So, if UNI is sticking it to anyone it's to the parents of students and the alumni.
Sept. 8 vs. Central State: ($15/$10).
Sept. 29 vs. North Dakota State: ($40/$20).Family Weekend/Hall of Fame
Oct. 20 vs. South Dakota State: ($40/$20). Homecoming
Oct. 27 vs. Illinois State: ($15/$10).
Nov. 17 vs. Missouri State: ($15/$10).

aces1180
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.unipanthers.com/SplashPage.dbml?SPLASH_AD_ID=577651

This made me laugh...

TAILG8R
07-16-2012, 02:40 PM
"I remember being in the garage door with my teammates arm in arm with our adrenaline pumping."

Are these schools intentionally creating terrible promos?

This made me laugh...

tjbison
07-16-2012, 02:48 PM
"I remember being in the garage door with my teammates arm in arm with our adrenaline pumping."

Are these schools intentionally creating terrible promos?

and then the garage door opened...................................THIS IS PANTHER TOWN!!!!!

poor guys have been trying so long to accomplish something I kind of feel for them

maybe not

bri-dog
07-16-2012, 02:53 PM
They even snuck in a "will you be there?"

Bison03
07-16-2012, 03:12 PM
"I remember when the Panthers won the national champion......oh wait, never mind." Seriously, is that how the team comes into the stadium? With the lights on and through a raised garage door? That would be a lame entrance for your backyard football game. Makes me appreciate the pregame buildup and entrance we have at the dome.

TAILG8R
07-16-2012, 03:15 PM
"I remember when the Panthers won the national champion......oh wait, never mind." Seriously, is that how the team comes into the stadium? With the lights on and through a raised garage door? That would be a lame entrance for your backyard football game. Makes me appreciate the pregame buildup and entrance we have at the dome.

This and their stupid shaking of the car keys before each kick off cracks me up, apparently they watch the local high school teams for game day ideas.

tjbison
07-16-2012, 03:38 PM
This and their stupid shaking of the car keys before each kick off cracks me up, apparently they watch the local high school teams for game day ideas.

Gophers do this also though, if i remember correct Goldy even holds up a huge cardboard Key

TAILG8R
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Gophers do this also though, if i remember correct Goldy even holds up a huge cardboard Key

That just confirms how idiotic it is. :biggrin:

runtheoption
07-16-2012, 03:45 PM

Honestly, I hate the "spirit fingers" thing we do for every kick-off (almost as much as the car keys). I just stand & yell on kick-offs, without doing a Kirsten Dunst impersonation.

bisonmike2
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM

This made me laugh...

Generic quote that could be used every year for UNI that's suspiciously missing from their promo.

"I remember that one year, when we choked in the playoffs and watched somebody else win the national championship."

SlickVic
07-16-2012, 03:48 PM
You can only purchase by east side or west side? what is this crap remember the titans movie? Where my boy denzel at what a trip unreal how uni usd csu cant function shut it down ill be at the bud factory with sambini+++

TransAmBison
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Honestly, I hate the "spirit fingers" thing we do for every kick-off (almost as much as the car keys). I just stand & yell on kick-offs, without doing a Kirsten Dunst impersonation.It's just because you aren't very coordinated...hence why Lakes was better at baseball than you. :D

344Johnson
07-16-2012, 04:01 PM
You can only purchase by east side or west side? what is this crap remember the titans movie? Where my boy denzel at what a trip unreal how uni usd csu cant function shut it down ill be at the bud factory with sambini+++

I enjoy reading your posts. But I am pretty sure my eyes are going to start bleeding.

runtheoption
07-16-2012, 04:19 PM
It's just because you aren't very coordinated...hence why Lakes was better at baseball than you. :D

Have you seen my baseball?

TransAmBison
07-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Have you seen my baseball?Is that the line you used as you "accicentally" took the field during practice? Lakes said all the starters found it pretty embarrassing.

TAILG8R
07-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I think I saw it right behind your ear.

Have you seen my baseball?

56BISON73
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
The on line seating chart is incorrect. They changers the sec letters and seating numbers. Sec R-Q is sec S. By doing this the seating numbers arent split up in the middle of the section. The seat numbers are now 1-24. I got 4 seats sec S row 31 seats 1-4 which are on the aisle.

Professor Chaos
07-16-2012, 08:48 PM
I can't find the option to buy endzone seats....

MN_Moose
07-16-2012, 08:59 PM
I got 4 seats sec S row 31 seats 1-4 which are on the aisle.

your view will look like this

your seats are about here

yellowstreak
07-16-2012, 10:52 PM
My tickets are in the endzone. A family member purchase all the tickets for our group, so not sure where in the endzone yet.

WILL YOU BE THERE?

MNLonghorn10
07-16-2012, 10:54 PM

man thats ugly

yellowstreak
07-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Can you believe UNI is charging NDSU fans $40/ticket and $15 for all other games down there?? What a joke, everyone making money off NDSU! Time for a FBS move, enough of this !!

I didn't notice before, but I think I quoted Lakes. Must have abbreviated his last name.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?23580-LakesBison-In-Memoriam

56BISON73
07-17-2012, 12:10 AM

Being 30 rows up the view will be much better. I couldnt get much closer to the 50 unless I moved up to the top. Then it would have only moved me over 20 seats.

EndZoneQB
07-17-2012, 12:23 AM
I didn't notice before, but I think I quoted Lakes. Must have abbreviated his last name.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?23580-LakesBison-In-Memoriam

I'm actually of the belief that TransAMBison is actually Sam and "lakes" is actually TAB. Prove me wrong.

heffray
07-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Honestly, I hate the "spirit fingers" thing we do for every kick-off (almost as much as the car keys). I just stand & yell on kick-offs, without doing a Kirsten Dunst impersonation.

Hey, those are JAZZ HANDS! Get it right!!!

perthbison
07-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Honestly, I hate the "spirit fingers" thing we do for every kick-off (almost as much as the car keys). I just stand & yell on kick-offs, without doing a Kirsten Dunst impersonation.I'm not a big fan of it but my 9 year old does this religously at every kickoff and it is pleasing to see him so into it. As long as everyone is having fun, that's the main thing.

BisonNation11
07-17-2012, 02:11 AM

This made me laugh...

My fiance just stopped dead in her tracks as I watched this, and she said, "Did he just say he was pumped up waiting behind the garage door??? What kind of video are you watching???" MADE MY NIGHT!!! I remember when we realized we will always be second fiddle to NDSU...

TbonZach
07-17-2012, 02:23 AM

These are not spirit fingers....THESE... are spirit fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSkvAabm0k

56BISON73
07-31-2012, 10:51 PM
I have 2 possibly 3 tickets available for the UNI game for anyone interested.

yellowstreak
09-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Valparaiso might be able to win over Prairie View A&M, so lets talk about UNI

yellowstreak
09-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Losing by 5 only Wisconsin was pretty impressive, but a big win over Central State doesn't mean much. Why did UNI agree to play Central State anyway? Iowa barely beat Northern Illinois and lost to Iowa State, so if UNI can't knock them off next week, they should be disappointed. After Iowa, UNI plays Youngstown which might be better than UNI and Iowa. This will be a tough game for us, but Youngstown might be even tougher.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-09-2012, 11:17 AM
UNI will be tough. Count on it.

MN_Moose
09-09-2012, 11:40 AM
a big win over Central State doesn't mean much. Why did UNI agree to play Central State anyway?

Central State agreed to plau UNI. Savanah State backed out of a contract to play Florida St for a bigger check. Central St was about the only team with that date open that would come to Cedar Falls. With Iowa loosing to Iowa St there is a good chance UNI can beat Iowa. Youngstown matched scores with UNI. They beat Valpo 59-0.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Central State agreed to plau UNI. Savanah State backed out of a contract to play Florida St for a bigger check. Central St was about the only team with that date open that would come to Cedar Falls. With Iowa loosing to Iowa St there is a good chance UNI can beat Iowa. Youngstown matched scores with UNI. They beat Valpo 59-0.

Gotta hand it to you Moose, your team looks good again this year. Should be a hell of a game down in Cedar Rapids.

Good luck next week. Might just have to put some money on you guys. :)

herdmember
09-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Hotel rooms looking pretty booked for this game. Anyone have any extra they won't need? Also need to get quite a few tickets but every time I try online it tries to give me section L or B. Is the 'NDSU section' still PQRS? If so I will call tomorrow to see if any seats are left in one of those sections.

JustinTyem
09-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Holy Moly,I was invited to ride along and go to the UNI game and I havent decided yet as the wife wouldnt be going along. Anyways,WTF is going on with UNI,the NDSU and SDSU tickets were $40 and the other games tickets are $20. I guess the travelers get the shaft!!!!!

SportsLover
09-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Losing by 5 only Wisconsin was pretty impressive, but a big win over Central State doesn't mean much. Why did UNI agree to play Central State anyway? Iowa barely beat Northern Illinois and lost to Iowa State, so if UNI can't knock them off next week, they should be disappointed. After Iowa, UNI plays Youngstown which might be better than UNI and Iowa. This will be a tough game for us, but Youngstown might be even tougher.

After wisconsin lost to an maybe average team in Oregon ST , UNI's performance doesn't look as impressive to me. Yes they played a B10 team tough but Wisconsin isn't playing great football. I still expect a tough game in Cedar Falls but I don't take much from UNIs previous games.

SportsLover
09-13-2012, 03:51 AM
Anyways this will be my first trip to Cedar Falls could somebody recommend what area we should try to get a hotel. Close to the stadium, downtown by bars etc?

JustinTyem
09-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Either way this weekend is a important one for NDSU and all MVCF.

9/15/2012

Eastern Illinois at Illinois State
Normal, Ill.
1:00 p.m.
Drake at Indiana State
WTWO-TV
1:05 p.m.
UC Davis at South Dakota State
Midco Sports Net
2:00 p.m.
Northern Iowa at Iowa
Big Ten Network
2:30 p.m.
Albany at Youngstown State
Youngstown, Ohio
3:00 p.m.
SE Missouri State at Southern Illinois
Carbondale, Ill.
6:00 p.m.
Western Illinois at Iowa State
Ames, Iowa
7:00 p.m.
Murray State at Missouri State
Mediacom
7:00 p.m.

MN_Moose
09-13-2012, 04:29 AM
Anyways this will be my first trip to Cedar Falls could somebody recommend what area we should try to get a hotel. Close to the stadium, downtown by bars etc?

There really aren't any hotels close enough to the UNI Dome to be walking distance. I would not recomend staying downtown Waterloo where the teams generally stay at the Ramada. Although there are some fun bar and resturants on the other side of the river like Screamin Eagle, Jamesons,

I would recomend places along University Ave. Country Inn & Suites. Clarion used to be the Holiday Inn. Newer Hotels are a bit south on Ave of the Saints 27 / 58. AmericInn, Comfort Suites, Super 8 Wingate. Newest hotel is Hilton Garden Inn.
Downtown Cedar Falls at the Blackhawk Inn is remodled and very nice. Fun bars and resturants downtown C.F. Like Toads, Pump Haus, Hub, Montage, Bourban St.
Any Beck's, Other Place, or Peppers will be to your liking.

Cab service is virtually non existant in Waterloo / C.F.

MN_Moose
09-13-2012, 04:33 AM
WTF is going on with UNI,the NDSU and SDSU tickets were $40 and the other games tickets are $20.

Nope. The higher priced games are parents / alumni weekend and homecoming so we're sticking to family and friends first. Athletic Dept wanted to get lower cost tickets so UNI gets a home playoff game the seats can be lowest cost of any that season and hopefully sell more tickets.

SportsLover
09-13-2012, 04:42 AM
There really aren't any hotels close enough to the UNI Dome to be walking distance. I would not recomend staying downtown Waterloo where the teams generally stay at the Ramada. Although there are some fun bar and resturants on the other side of the river like Screamin Eagle, Jamesons,

I would recomend places along University Ave. Country Inn & Suites. Clarion used to be the Holiday Inn. Newer Hotels are a bit south on Ave of the Saints 27 / 58. AmericInn, Comfort Suites, Super 8 Wingate. Newest hotel is Hilton Garden Inn.
Downtown Cedar Falls at the Blackhawk Inn is remodled and very nice. Fun bars and resturants downtown C.F. Like Toads, Pump Haus, Hub, Montage, Bourban St.
Any Beck's, Other Place, or Peppers will be to your liking.

Cab service is virtually non existant in Waterloo / C.F.

Awesome thanks for some ideas!

344Johnson
09-13-2012, 04:52 AM
My buddy's family invited me to the game. Real pumped. Hopefully its a good game....or a Bison blowout.

bisonmike2
09-13-2012, 02:03 PM
My buddy's family invited me to the game. Real pumped. Hopefully its a good game....or a Bison blowout.

A good game...or a Bison blowout? That sounds like the same thing to me.

herdmember
09-13-2012, 02:17 PM
6 tickets booked, PM me if you have any leads on a local hotel room!

344Johnson
09-13-2012, 02:22 PM
A good game...or a Bison blowout? That sounds like the same thing to me.

I want it to be close...for like....a quarter. I like watching the other team believe they can win before getting stomped.

Bison 4 Life
09-13-2012, 02:22 PM
6 tickets booked, PM me if you have any leads on a local hotel room!

I just booked on Hotels.com. Plenty of good deals left.

IzzyFlexion
09-14-2012, 12:12 AM
This just in.......Waterloo/Cedar Falls is the Gary, Indiana of Iowa.

JustinTyem
09-14-2012, 02:06 AM
this just in.......waterloo/cedar falls is the gary, indiana of iowa.A Dump!!!!!:rofl::facepalm::facepalm2::biggrin:

tony
09-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Moved some posts to the Watering Hole.

IzzyFlexion
09-15-2012, 03:20 PM

Bout time.
Now go out and fix the fence over by the stock tank. <cowboy humor.......commin' at ya!!>

344Johnson
09-15-2012, 09:15 PM

<Woody voice> SOMEBODY POISONED THE WATERHOLE. <------Toy Story joke. <------using arrows like CAS does.

DjKyRo
09-15-2012, 09:16 PM
The only player that UNI has that concerns me is their freshman QB Kollmorgen. If our defense can correctly scheme him, we'll be fine.

KTF
09-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Their run D is suspect, if our rams can get a good push, I see Crockett doing well againist UNI. The passing game makes me a bit nervous but it appears Iowa is playing soft pass coverage...

344Johnson
09-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I think a lot of it will depend on our offense. I suspect our defense will be up to snuff. I imagine, right now anyways, 24-17 Bye-zuns come home with a W.

tjbison
09-15-2012, 09:38 PM
I think a lot of it will depend on our offense. I suspect our defense will be up to snuff. I imagine, right now anyways, 24-17 Bye-zuns come home with a W.

Play action is killing UNI, they are really biting hard

MNLonghorn10
09-15-2012, 09:51 PM
after uni's first drive..theyve really gone flat, and they cant convert a first down.

iowas gonna blow this one open.

CaBisonFan
09-15-2012, 10:55 PM
UNI looked hapless on offense. Their big back looks good. Their defensive line was getting blown out by Iowa.

They're chippy as usual.

Still, winning in Iowa will be a good challenge for us.

tjbison
09-15-2012, 10:57 PM
UNI really looked like they gave up in the coaching dept in the second half, weird they didn't play or scheme with any sense of urgency

CaBisonFan
09-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Anyone know of a way to watch undies against San Diego State today...online that is?

tjbison
09-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Anyone know of a way to watch undies against San Diego State today...online that is?

Doesn't look like it

JustinTyem
09-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Anyone know of a way to watch undies against San Diego State today...online that is?Here you go.......... http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/141016/1/watch-north-dakota-vs-san-diego-state.html

JustinTyem
09-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Here is the link to Pards team........... http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/140986/1/watch-penn-vs-lafayette.html

Bisonguy
09-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Here you go.......... http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/141016/1/watch-north-dakota-vs-san-diego-state.html

Make sure your antivirus/malware software is up-to-date before visiting that link. :)

Tatanka
09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Make sure your antivirus/malware software is up-to-date before visiting that link. :)also make sure und doesn't count you in its fall enrollment numbers.

56BISON73
09-15-2012, 11:34 PM
The only player that UNI has that concerns me is their freshman QB Kollmorgen. If our defense can correctly scheme him, we'll be fine.

Their Oline is big and tough. Iowa couldn't pressure qb all day. There receivers are good. Running backs fast and cut back well. Their special teams receivers are fast as hell. So our contain men will have to be on their toes.

JustinTyem
09-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Make sure your antivirus/malware software is up-to-date before visiting that link. :)Ya,I get alot of shit that pops up,but I just delete it and watch the game!!!!! :)

Bisonguy
09-15-2012, 11:39 PM
also make sure und doesn't count you in its fall enrollment numbers.

I've been online in the past 500 days so I've already made their headcount.

CaBisonFan
09-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Ya,I get alot of shit that pops up,but I just delete it and watch the game!!!!! :)

Holy shit...what a swamp.

tjbison
09-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Southern Illinois 21- SE Miss St. 0 2nd qtr.

Put it in the MVFC week 3 thread

Bisonguy
09-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Put it in the MVFC week 3 thread

Last score updates moved.

Let's keep the MVFC updates in the existing thread in Conference News forum.

CaBisonFan
09-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Here you go.......... http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/141016/1/watch-north-dakota-vs-san-diego-state.html

Are you watching on this website?

bisonboone11
09-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Are you watching on this website?
Try this... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/billyklubbin#utm_campaign=aztecmesa.proboards.com&utm_source=12070331&utm_medium=social

JustinTyem
09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Are you watching on this website?I was on it for awhile,and when I went to watch the S.Ill. vs SEMO game and came back and its gone,Arggggggg.

JustinTyem
09-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Try this... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/billyklubbin#utm_campaign=aztecmesa.proboards.com&utm_source=12070331&utm_medium=socialNow,that one just went off line.

CaBisonFan
09-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Now,that one just went off line.

I installed a bunch of their garbage and finally gave up. I used a laptop that I don't use very much. Good thing.

G_Funky
09-17-2012, 01:08 AM
When I called the UNItix office they said the visitors section is T...there is no section T on their seating chart...

SportsLover
09-17-2012, 01:29 AM
http://www.vpaf.uni.edu/unitix/images/2012FBSeat.pdf

This picture of the stadium shows seating in section T

56BISON73
09-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Our seats are in sec S.

Tatanka
09-17-2012, 02:07 AM
I don't see any garage doors on that diagram... or any championship banners for that matter.

CaBisonFan
09-17-2012, 02:28 AM
I don't see any garage doors on that diagram... or any championship banners for that matter.

Painted numbers?

Rynomite
09-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Can't wait!

dragonsfan
09-17-2012, 02:31 PM
how close is ndsu tied to uni from a school standpoint, obviously football, but would they ever work together on getting into a fbs conference? alot of talk in iowa about uni looking to go fbs with their ad talking.

G_Funky
09-17-2012, 02:40 PM
http://www.vpaf.uni.edu/unitix/images/2012FBSeat.pdf

This picture of the stadium shows seating in section T

Thanks, the picture I was looking at was before they updated this dump to just a slightly better dump

X-Factor
09-17-2012, 06:09 PM
how close is ndsu tied to uni from a school standpoint, obviously football, but would they ever work together on getting into a fbs conference? alot of talk in iowa about uni looking to go fbs with their ad talking.

I am not sure of any ties but I would think it would be nil.

The idea of UNI to fbs is a pipe dream. It was only a year ago when there was talk of the football program being shut down due to budget issues. That is why they scheduled Wisco and Iowa in the same season. They have the basketball team and facility to do it, but no money to speak of and those who have been to the punidome know how much of a joke it is when their fans claim it to be superior to the Fargodome.

KTF
09-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Can't see them making the jump. Agree basketball facilities are top notch and then some, unidome is just as bad as dakotadome.

MN_BISON
09-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Under a 1,000 tickets left for next weeks game according to Troy Dannen:

Troy A Dannen‏@TroyDannenUNIAD Panthers in Youngstown. They expect 21,000 sat night. We saw 80,000 at Wisconsin and 70,000 at Iowa. Less than 1,000 left for ndsu next wk

yellowstreak
09-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Under a 1,000 tickets left for next weeks game according to Troy Dannen:

Troy A Dannen‏@TroyDannenUNIAD Panthers in Youngstown. They expect 21,000 sat night. We saw 80,000 at Wisconsin and 70,000 at Iowa. Less than 1,000 left for ndsu next wk

I can't believe there are any tickets left.

Will you be there?

MN_BISON
09-22-2012, 02:20 AM
I can't believe there are any tickets left.

Will you be there?

Yes I will.

yellowstreak
09-22-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm picking Youngstown to win tonight. Should be close.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/577646/size/condensed/

Wally
09-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Weather delay in Youngstown...kickoff changed to 6:45 central

NFH Schlüssel
09-22-2012, 11:40 PM
The game's on!

Hammersmith
09-23-2012, 12:03 AM
7-7 tie halfway through the first quarter.

NFH Schlüssel
09-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Need to shut down both team's passing game.

Tatanka
09-23-2012, 12:08 AM
td ysu. Gashing uni defense Both on the ground and scored on a long pass.

14-7. Ysu already 70 yds rushing and more in the air.

Tatanka
09-23-2012, 12:15 AM
3&out for uni. Penalties are a biyatch.

NFH Schlüssel
09-23-2012, 12:23 AM
3&out for uni. Penalties are a biyatch.

yet another one... even before I could post the first one!

Tatanka
09-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Uni playing Farleyball... chippy crap all day long.

LOVE ysu announcers.

Bison"FANatic"
09-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Imagine that a late hit by Sonie. The kid has no self control.

YSU looking good

b15on
09-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Anyone have the link for the game? Through thefirstrow.eu?

Wally
09-23-2012, 12:49 AM
9 penalties for 80 yards in basically 1.5 quarters for uni

1st&TennBison
09-23-2012, 12:51 AM
21-7 YSU winning, penalties killing UNI.

17>1
09-23-2012, 01:01 AM
21-14. 27 seconds until half.

EndZoneQB
09-23-2012, 01:29 AM
21-21 in the 3rd.

yellowstreak
09-23-2012, 02:06 AM
28 all start of the 4th

yellowstreak
09-23-2012, 02:08 AM
rushing TD UNI

JustinTyem
09-23-2012, 02:08 AM
Old Dominion stats- 64-61 score,and
PASSING CP-ATT-INT YDS TD LONG

Taylor Heinicke 55-79-0 730 5 62 http://www.ncaa.com/game/football/fcs/2012/09/22/new-hampshire-old-dominion#boxscore

MNLonghorn10
09-23-2012, 02:48 AM
uni loses to youngstown. haha

awesome.farleys mad

yellowstreak
09-23-2012, 02:52 AM
I only saw the 4th quarter of the YSU/UNI game. UNI looked pretty tough against YSU, but their D allowed a lot of points. Didn't look like UNI was getting to Kurt Hess much.

I'd feel a lot better about our game with UNI if it were at home, but I still like our chances.

BisoninNWMN
09-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I only saw the 4th quarter of the YSU/UNI game. UNI looked pretty tough against YSU, but their D allowed a lot of points. Didn't look like UNI was getting to Kurt Hess much.

I'd feel a lot better about our game with UNI if it were at home, but I still like our chances.

UNI's Dline is way down this year. Brock should have time to throw.

A1pigskin
09-23-2012, 08:17 PM
You know Farley is furious after the YSU lost and will be even more furious when he loses to the Bison.

NorthernBison
09-23-2012, 08:21 PM
You know Farley is furious after the YSU lost and will be even more furious when he loses to the Bison.

They are desperate. Their only hope is the MVFC autobid. Run the table the rest of the way and hope it works out.

BadlandsBison
09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
UNI's Dline is way down this year. Brock should have time to throw.

I guess they will fill the LOS at first and blitz a lot too. They won't want ndsu running the ball

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

BisonNeil
09-24-2012, 12:20 AM
They are desperate. Their only hope is the MVFC autobid. Run the table the rest of the way and hope it works out.

They will have to run the table, obviously, and hope that YSU loses another game before they get the autobid. I just don't see that happening.

NorthernBison
09-24-2012, 12:19 PM
They will have to run the table, obviously, and hope that YSU loses another game before they get the autobid. I just don't see that happening.

I don't see it happening either. It looks like that is their only real shot is what I was getting at.

How does the MVFC decide the autobid in the case of a tie at the top? Especially if there are more than two teams tied.

Da Bison
09-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Alphabetically..........:biggrin:

bisonmike2
09-25-2012, 04:27 AM
I don't see it happening either. It looks like that is their only real shot is what I was getting at.

How does the MVFC decide the autobid in the case of a tie at the top? Especially if there are more than two teams tied.

Head to head matchup?

BisoninNWMN
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
I guess they will fill the LOS at first and blitz a lot too. They won't want ndsu running the ball

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Agree. I would do the same thing if I was a UNI coach. Our passing game is better even compared to last year. Having Vraa back this year is huge. Great hands. Having Smith return is also a huge plus for the passing game. Having 2 dependable WRs is huge.

Being at home will definitely help UNI but I do not see our defense giving up a lot of points.

daddy daycare
09-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Agree. I would do the same thing if I was a UNI coach. Our passing game is better even compared to last year. Having Vraa back this year is huge. Great hands. Having Smith return is also a huge plus for the passing game. Having 2 dependable WRs is huge.

Being at home will definitely help UNI but I do not see our defense giving up a lot of points.

I agree with you here, except I believe we have more than 2 dependable WRs.

NorthernBison
09-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Head to head matchup?

With a 2 way tie yes. What about a 3 way tie?

td577
09-25-2012, 01:30 PM

I believe it goes to the team who has gone the longest without the autobid.

MN_Moose
09-25-2012, 01:32 PM
b. If three or more teams are tied:
(1) Comparison of cumulative records involving games with the tied teams. For example, if a team is 2-0 against two other tied teams, that team will be declared champion.
(2) Each team's record against the next highest ranked team, excluding the teams which are tied. For example, Teams A, B, & C are tied. Team D finished 4th.
Case #1: A beat D; B & C lost to D. A is the champion.
Case #2: A & B beat D; C lost to D. C is eliminated and the champion is the winner of A & B head-to-head.
Case #3: A, B & C all beat (or lost to) D. Go to their records against the 5th place team to break the tie. If still tied, consider records against 6th and then 7th place teams.

bisonmike2
09-25-2012, 02:16 PM

You want more info on a 3-way? Calling Izzy to the thread. Izzy you are wanted in this thread.

CaBisonFan
09-25-2012, 02:52 PM
A game that could be decided by a couple of turnovers. Also...a true test of our offensive line.

Biggest game of the regular season. Anyone know MWill's status?

TAILG8R
09-25-2012, 02:55 PM
A game that could be decided by a couple of turnovers. Also...a true test of our offensive line.

Biggest game of the regular season. Anyone know MWill's status?

He and Ryan Smith are both ready to start on Saturday.

CaBisonFan
09-25-2012, 03:40 PM
He and Ryan Smith are both ready to start on Saturday.

Thanks TAILG8R-Aid...that's great news!

NorthernBison
09-25-2012, 05:20 PM
You want more info on a 3-way? Calling Izzy to the thread. Izzy you are wanted in this thread.

What's funny about that is I REALLY debated leaving the word "tie" off my post to see if Izzy would jump on it.

* There.. Gave him something else to work with.

IzzyFlexion
09-26-2012, 01:34 AM

What's funny about that is I REALLY debated leaving the word "tie" off my post to see if Izzy would jump on it.

* There.. Gave him something else to work with.

In the spirit of full compliance.....

I did have a meaningful, albeit expensive encounter in Des Moines this summer that included an asian dwarf and an out of work librarian.

NorthernBison
09-26-2012, 04:58 AM
In the spirit of full compliance.....

I did have a meaningful, albeit expensive encounter in Des Moines this summer that included an asian dwarf and an out of work librarian.

Keep politics out of this. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian. It matters not.

THEsocalledfan
09-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Just a quick question that I was wondering if anyone can respond to:

How many national titles has UNI won in football on any level? Have not seen this discussed yet, and I am sure the UNI lurkers will like this discussion.

BlueBisonRock
09-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Just a quick question that I was wondering if anyone can respond to:

How many national titles has UNI won in football on any level? Have not seen this discussed yet, and I am sure the UNI lurkers will like this discussion.

The same number as they have won since leaving the NCC.