03-22-2012, 01:09 AM
A few observations

Not listed on the team
Grimm
Lisenby
Veldman (we knew that)

Chrest
Wood

I dont think its totally updated. No Pierre, Okland, or the new recruiting class. Height /weight hasnt changed and they have Stanford listed as a sophmore

One would assume Chrest and Wood were longshot walkons. Suprised to not see Grimm or Lisenby on there. That explains why they are talking about Schaetz since Horvath is out due to grades and Lisenby isnt on the roster.

bisontwice
03-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Not completely updated.

Buehner stil listed but has graduated.

Awfully thin in some spots not sure how to have a spring game:
4 DT's listed but Horvath not doing spring ball and Perry normally gets hurt.
2 NG's and Drevlow had shoulder surgery.

HerdBot
03-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Not completely updated.

Buehner stil listed but has graduated.

Awfully thin in some spots not sure how to have a spring game:
4 DT's listed but Horvath not doing spring ball and Perry normally gets hurt.
2 NG's and Drevlow had shoulder surgery.

Buehner was a jr last year. Not saying he didn't graduate but he should have another year of eligibility. We have enough bodies. Tackle has Juckem, Luecke, Schaetz, Perry, and Dan Wood with Drevlow shelved for injury. I think its important Horvath gets his grades in order. But by the start of the season we should be really solid.

Drevlow and Perry are a phenomenal combo
Juckem is a great backup to Drevlow and sometimes he plays next to Drevlow. After that its thinner.
Lueke is going to play an important role this year, especially if Horvath doesnt take care of business in the classroom. Last year Luecke he was 6-5, 269. I would assume he will add 15-20 lbs so he could become a physical specimen and after a full year in the system he could really take off and Perry, Drevlow, and Juckem will continue to improve and get bigger stronger a.d faster . I cant figure out why they moved Lavoy to LG. Maybe that was before they found out Horvath was ineligible. Maybe Lisenby was a late deal, assuming hes gone.

Bison"FANatic"
03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Disappointed to not see Lisenby on the Roster. I thought he had the measurables to be a good player.

Hopefully it is a case of still in school and working toward getting back on roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFoSj2Ly8fQ

HerdBot
03-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Disappointed to not see Lisenby on the Roster. I thought he had the measurables to be a good player.

Hopefully it is a case of still in school and working toward getting back on roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFoSj2Ly8fQ

Yeah he was the #1 dt at the under armor camp and had mac offers. If we lose good recruits like Lisenby and Veldman, I would rather lose them as true freshman. Nothing is worse than losing sophmores, juniors, otlr seniors. Total waste of time for everyone. We need those scholarships next year more anyway with only 9 seniors graduating.

EndZoneQB
03-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Buehner was a jr last year. Not saying he didn't graduate but he should have another year of eligibility. We have enough bodies. Tackle has Juckem, Luecke, Schaetz, Perry, and Dan Wood with Drevlow shelved for injury. I think its important Horvath gets his grades in order. But by the start of the season we should be really solid.

Drevlow and Perry are a phenomenal combo
Juckem is a great backup to Drevlow and sometimes he plays next to Drevlow. After that its thinner.
Lueke is going to play an important role this year, especially if Horvath doesnt take care of business in the classroom. Last year Luecke he was 6-5, 269. I would assume he will add 15-20 lbs so he could become a physical specimen and after a full year in the system he could really take off and Perry, Drevlow, and Juckem will continue to improve and get bigger stronger a.d faster . I cant figure out why they moved Lavoy to LG. Maybe that was before they found out Horvath was ineligible. Maybe Lisenby was a late deal, assuming hes gone.

........Buehner is gone.................

GradBison
03-23-2012, 06:51 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/FGOSPORTSWRITER/status/183261185234313216

FB Berkley Grimm, who played as true frosh, has left Bison program to transfer closer to home in Iowa.

SamsRams
03-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Sucks losing some of these kids, but there are positives.

2 new scholarships open up for players that want to be champions with Grimm and Lisenby leaving. Or maybe scholarships transferred to walk-ons or partials who have put in the work

Yes no Crest ( i see Wood there, is there another one besides Dan I am missing) but some new names.

2 Kickers
84 Myles Brooks K 6-0 193 Fr. Bottineau, N.D. (Bottineau HS)
25 Lynk Downing K 5-9 160 Fr. Elk River, Minn. (Zimmerman HS)

2 NoDak Walk-Ons
90 Ryan Martinson DE 6-3 225 Fr. Milnor, N.D. (Milnor/North Sargent HS)
49 Codee Lee LB 6-1 217 RFr. Velva, N.D. (Velva HS)

I dont think its totally updated. No Pierre, Okland, or the new recruiting class. Height /weight hasnt changed and they have Stanford listed as a sophmore

All three of those are updated. Stanford as Rfr and Okland and Pierre are there now

bruinbison
03-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Nice to see #87 in print on the updated rosters - WR Andrew Okland from South High. Lots of opportunity for a tall receiver. Thought #27 - CB Zach Colvin - would be a Soph by now but is still listed as a RFR.
And the expected return of #2 Jr CB Brendin Pierre was there.
Had read on Bisonville #46 RFr Andrew Bonnet could be switched to DE. He is still listed as a FB. Did that change with the departure of FB Berkley Grimm or might that still happen?

Kujava23
03-24-2012, 07:13 PM
I dont see RB Johnny Crockett----did he become eligible? Is he participating in spring ball?

EndZoneQB
03-24-2012, 09:20 PM
I dont see RB Johnny Crockett----did he become eligible? Is he participating in spring ball?

Won't be until the fall...

westnodak93bison
03-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Nice to see #87 in print on the updated rosters - WR Andrew Okland from South High. Lots of opportunity for a tall receiver. Thought #27 - CB Zach Colvin - would be a Soph by now but is still listed as a RFR.
And the expected return of #2 Jr CB Brendin Pierre was there.
Had read on Bisonville #46 RFr Andrew Bonnet could be switched to DE. He is still listed as a FB. Did that change with the departure of FB Berkley Grimm or might that still happen?

Yeah, what's the deal with Bonnet? If I remember correctly people on this site were saying he was tearing it up at DE late in the season? Is that true?
If we did lose Grimm and Buehner at FB then we are thin there and Bonnet will probably have to play FB. How about Vaadeland at FB?

GradBison
03-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Roster printout in PDF, hope to see some of you out at the practices!

SamsRams
04-12-2012, 12:43 AM
noticed another new name. junior dt alex enyi from lakeville

southcliffbison
04-12-2012, 02:44 AM

Is he on the roster, or am I just blind?

bri-dog
04-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Is he on the roster, or am I just blind?

The 2nd #64 on this roster:

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=11845&SPID=695&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&SORT_ORDER=1&Q_SEASON=2012&PRINTABLE_PAGE=

HerdBot
04-12-2012, 02:53 AM

Interesting i think his brother (i assume ) is a track & field star at MSUM. Same last name and high school. http://www.msumdragons.com/mobile/index.aspx?rp_id=1364

Des Moines Bison Fan
07-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Article about Grimm.
http://hawkcentral.com/2012/07/08/former-regina-standout-to-walk-on-at-iowa/