PDA

View Full Version : Iupui/wiu

NDSUstudent
02-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Big week for the Bison men, a sweep locks up a the #3 seed and gives us some much needed momentum heading into SF. The game on Thursday should be very interesting since the Jaguars are playing some solid basketball as of late, that team has some talent and maybe they are starting to gel with their new coach.

ndsubison1
02-20-2012, 07:30 PM
IUPUI has won 5 of last 6 and the loss was in OT to Oral Roberts. Theyre starting to play better ball as a team. Young is on a tear lately after starting off the year a lil up and down. He put up 34 vs ORU. I wonder if they still play that zone. Regardless we will need to shoot well from the outside vs them

TheBisonator
02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Guess who's gonna be there for the WIU game on Saturday???

me.

bisonfan11
02-20-2012, 09:02 PM
It's about time for Saul to start proving that he can get his team to improve as the season wears on. Both games are winnable, it depends on how much Saul has this team ready to play.

Mr. Burgundy
02-21-2012, 12:02 AM
http://www.nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft

Impressed, Young is currently projected to be at the very top of the 2nd round. That alone should get some fans out to the BSA. They are playing awesome ball and not often you get to watch a NBA player in Fargo. I can't wait. Going to be tough to stop. We have to sweep at home. IUPUI is much improved.

SDSUAlum08
02-21-2012, 01:50 AM

Impressed, Young is currently projected to be at the very top of the 2nd round. That alone should get some fans out to the BSA. They are playing awesome ball and not often you get to watch a NBA player in Fargo. I can't wait. Going to be tough to stop. We have to sweep at home. IUPUI is much improved.

And that's who SDSU is probably going to play in the first round of the tournament. Not too happy about the matchup.

onbison09
02-21-2012, 02:05 AM

Random aside: Is that site considered the Bible of mock drafts? Just wondering because UNT has a guy (Tony Mitchell) who had about 20 scouts to watch the other day. Or is it just declared players?

Also cool about the IUPUI guy

ndsubison1
02-21-2012, 03:22 AM
Random aside: Is that site considered the Bible of mock drafts? Just wondering because UNT has a guy (Tony Mitchell) who had about 20 scouts to watch the other day. Or is it just declared players?

Also cool about the IUPUI guy

i would say it is the best most draft and analysis out there other than maybe chad ford. they have mitchell going 17th in the 2013 draft btw

onbison09
02-21-2012, 03:27 AM
i would say it is the best most draft and analysis out there other than maybe chad ford. they have mitchell going 17th in the 2013 draft btw

Hope he comes back!! We could be scary if he does. Would also be huge for the Bison to get that third seed and avoid ORU in the second round if we win the first

ndsubison1
02-21-2012, 04:57 AM
too bad mitchell never got eligible for missouri. he would have been a beast for them