PDA

View Full Version : The One-Month Review - BI.com Column

DjKyRo
02-09-2012, 01:42 AM
http://bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=814

It's been four weeks since Bison fans invaded north Texas and the North Dakota State football team emerged victorious with the program's ninth national championship. For some, the buzz still hasn't worn off, and others are already looking forward to what promises to be an exciting month of spring practices starting in late March.

For many, though, the knowledge that Bison football is back on top is comforting enough as the winter months finally take root in the Upper Midwest. Bison Pride is stronger than ever in Fargo, and the rest of the university is taking notice.

What's the scoop folks? Still feeling it? Tired of seeing championship swag in town yet? I know I'm not.

MNLonghorn10
02-09-2012, 02:50 AM
off season sucks. whatre we lookin at here...

college basketball/march madness through april

twolves are fun to watch-probably wont make playoffs but hey, theyre right there through june

nfl draft lead up all of april

baseball-meh. april-kick off

june july nothing lakes weather

summer olympics in end of july-august

then we'll be ready to repeat

CaBisonFan
02-09-2012, 03:01 AM
There's a necessary lull. Can't keep the engine running 24/7 for 12 months a year.

bisoningrandforks
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
march madness.....the masters....spring game........nfl draft......then play a lot of golf......

HerdBot
02-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Buzz is finally wearing off. Pumped about recruiting class. Cant wait to see if the buzz generated any donors for the shac. Going to buy my Summit League tournaments tickets now and if we start to peak we will be in a good position to make the big dance. That will do much for the entire program including a big spike in donations . Cant wait for spring ball and the spring game. Summer goes fast.

jimmyptubas
02-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Most posts per day rating has fallen drastically. Trying real hard to keep it up through the offseason is tough. This has historically been the "black hole" of the sports season for me as I'm not much of a NBA or NHL fan. March Madness, Masters and finally baseball will be here pretty soon though!

IzzyFlexion
02-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Still pissed about being stiffed** on my stripper bus plan.

**pun intended.