admin
02-08-2012, 06:05 PM
...AjaxTheMighty.

BadlandsBison
02-08-2012, 07:12 PM
I'll be the judge of that

TransAmBison
02-08-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm guessing it was found out that Ajaxnine was false advertising as he was only Ajaxfourandahalf...but that just doesn't roll off the tongue* so he decided to call himself Ajaxthemighty.

*Said tongue in cheek**

**At least TWSS

tony
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_the_Lesser

TransAmBison
02-08-2012, 07:41 PM
How about Ajaxthelovechildofportlyrobandodonelltehrosie? I suppose that is about the same thing as you wrote Tony.

SDbison
02-08-2012, 10:00 PM
What is with these people that feel a need to change their user name? Now, if I were to move to Fargo (just sayin) would it be OK for me to keep the user name SDbison or would I need to change my user name to something different?

BadlandsBison
02-08-2012, 10:06 PM
What is with these people that feel a need to change their user name? Now, if I were to move to Fargo (just sayin) would it be OK for me to keep the user name SDbison or would I need to change my user name to something different?

You can be SDtheMighty

17>1
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM

What happened on January 7th forced me to change mine. 8>1 was working out just fine, but 9>1 had an even better ring to it. I don't see having to change the 1 to a 2 anytime soon.

BlueBisonRock
02-09-2012, 12:02 AM
What happened on January 7th forced me to change mine. 8>1 was working out just fine, but 9>1 had an even better ring to it. I don't see having to change the 1 to a 2 anytime soon.

With you, I am looking forward to a name change every January!

Ferd
02-09-2012, 01:31 AM
You can be SDtheMighty

Or SDtheElder?

BadlandsBison
02-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Or SDtheElder?

FerdTheStrange?

IzzyFlexion
02-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm guessing it was found out that Ajaxnine was false advertising as he was only Ajaxfourandahalf...but that just doesn't roll off the tongue* so he decided to call himself Ajaxthemighty.
*Said tongue in cheek**

**At least TWSS

Ajax..............
Did you also have an accident with a bandaid at age 12 ?
Webinar Support group tonight at 8:00.

TOPIC: "How IzzyFlexion Really Got His Groove On"

NorthernBison
02-09-2012, 12:33 PM

Maybe SDthemanwithnoopinions?

AjaxTheMighty
02-23-2012, 03:44 AM
You can be SDtheMighty

Badlands you're a kiss-ass - Boom roasted! SD, you failed art school - Boom roasted! Izzy, you've slept with so many guys you're starting to look like one - Boom roasted! Tranny, I can't decide between a fat joke or a dumb joke - Boom roasted! Tony, your teeth called, your breath stinks - Boom roasted! Tranny, you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks - Boom roasted. Badlands, you're gay. Izzy, NDSU called, they said you suck...and your gayer than Badlands - Boom roasted!

IzzyFlexion
02-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Badlands you're a kiss-ass - Boom roasted! SD, you failed art school - Boom roasted! Izzy, you've slept with so many guys you're starting to look like one - Boom roasted! Tranny, I can't decide between a fat joke or a dumb joke - Boom roasted! Tony, your teeth called, your breath stinks - Boom roasted! Tranny, you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks - Boom roasted. Badlands, you're gay. Izzy, NDSU called, they said you suck...and your gayer than Badlands - Boom roasted!

Hey man, where's the love?
2 "boom roasted"s?

AjaxTheMighty
02-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Sorry...it's from "The Office". I was just typing the names I could remember who where doggin' me!:biggrin:

TransAmBison
02-23-2012, 09:50 PM
sorry...it's from "the office". I was just typing the names i could remember who where doggin' me!:biggrin:twss.........

IzzyFlexion
02-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Sorry...it's from "The Office". I was just typing the names I could remember who where doggin' me!:biggrin:

twss.........

Hmmmm......
Should I rep TAB for being so topical?
Yes, I think I will

AjaxTheMighty
02-24-2012, 05:28 AM
I know from personal experience that Tranny should change his user name to "Seim-Hall-SuperTecmo-Bowl-at-2-in-the-morning-loser". It's a long name but has truth and a ring to it!!! Boom roasted!!

Dwight Schrute: Whenever I do something, I ask myself, "would an idiot do that?" If they would, I don't do that thing.

SDbison
02-24-2012, 02:45 PM
You can change your name, but you sir are still an A-hole.

TransAmBison
02-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I lived in the suite next to him in college, I can testify to that. :D Ajaxtheroasted= Boom! Roasted!

AjaxTheMighty
02-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Dude, really?