PDA

View Full Version : We are the Pride of the DAKOTA's!!

IBleedYellow
02-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I mean really, who else would they be able to cheer for right now? :D

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/college-football-fan-map/

TAILG8R
02-03-2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?27022-check-out-NDSU-on-this-football-map

HandoEX
02-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Give the ball to the fullback.

Tatanka
02-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Is this on ESPN3? Can I get that in my office in Fargo?

aces1180
02-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Big 12! They are our rivals!

bisonmike2
02-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Big 12! They are our rivals!

Another Lakes alt? :biggrin:

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Bisonville has to be theee worst forum I am a member of for re-posts. The thing is, not only are there alot of re-posts, people are so jacked up to post them, like they just discovered it. I almost guarantee 2 months from now there will be a post about Jerry Rice chest bumping Thundar like no one knew about it, something like "OMG, Jerry Rice loves NDSU!"

STEP2DMB
02-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Bisonville has to be theee worst forum I am a member of for re-posts. The thing is, not only are there alot of re-posts, people are so jacked up to post them, like they just discovered it. I almost guarantee 2 months from now there will be a post about Jerry Rice chest bumping Thundar like no one knew about it, something like "OMG, Jerry Rice loves NDSU!"

hater...people are excited about NDSU why not you!...enjoy something

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 03:58 PM
hater...people are excited about NDSU why not you!...enjoy something

I am a hater, right now I hate your post

STEP2DMB
02-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I am a hater, right now I hate your post

I'm sorry if I offended you but why are you complaining about this site getting activity? even if it is re-posting I'm sure IBleedYellow didn't do it on purpose or to spite you

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry if I offended you but why are you complaining about this site getting activity? even if it is re-posting I'm sure IBleedYellow didn't do it on purpose or to spite you

Because it means they don't actually read anything, the older post about this exact subject was 2 threads down on the 1st page of the football forum. It makes people look like dumb asses is my point.

Tatanka
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/IBTL-Shining.jpg

STEP2DMB
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Because it means they don't actually read anything, the older post about this exact subject was 2 threads down on the 1st page of the football forum. It makes people look like dumb asses is my point.

Fair enough

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Fair enough

That's what I f*ckin' thought

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Could not agree more. This place is cluttered as it is without the multiple threads on the same damn topic.

Bison06
02-03-2012, 04:22 PM

I agree that there is a lot of info that gets repeated around here, but don't be such a dick dude. The guy has interest in Bison sports and wants to show his pride by joining us on this board.

Aren't we trying to grow our fan base? Don't we want more people to post on this site?

A nice polite, thank you for posting this, but it is already being discussed in this thread over here would have been sufficient.

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I agree that there is a lot of info that gets repeated around here, but don't be such a dick dude. The guy has interest in Bison sports and wants to show his pride by joining us on this board.

Aren't we trying to grow our fan base? Don't we want more people to post on this site?

A nice polite, thank you for posting this, but it is already being discussed in this thread over here would have been sufficient.

Yes kind sir, I will politely take your point and ponder it over my next cup of tea.

Bison06
02-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Yes kind sir, I will politely take your point and ponder it over my next cup of tea.

Now you're getting it.

CaBisonFan
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM

Western North Dakota players are great...especially quarterbacks. We should discuss it sometime.

CaBisonFan
02-03-2012, 04:31 PM
I mean really, who else would they be able to cheer for right now? :D

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/college-football-fan-map/

Keep writing and posting. Reps

Bison06
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Keep writing and posting. Reps

I agree, keep posting. The more people we have writing and reading on here the more interest there is in NDSU athletics. People get cranky about newbies because they don't understand all of their "funny" quips and inside jokes.

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Western North Dakota players are great...especially quarterbacks. We should discuss it sometime.

There is one that posts on here quite often, maybe he can get in on the discussion.

CAS4127
02-03-2012, 04:41 PM
There is one that posts on here quite often, maybe he can get in on the discussion.

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/cheerleader.gifHow fitting that 4m's 5000nth post is about western Nodak players!!http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/cheerleader.gif

CaBisonFan
02-03-2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/cheerleader.gifHow fitting the 4m's 5000nth post is about western Nodak players!!http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/cheerleader.gif

...Oorah!...

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I did it yesterday by accident. What I posted was in a different thread with a different topic header and so I didnt think it would be in there. I didnt take the time to read EVERY thread on here before I posted it. My Bad.

Sometimes people don't have time to read everything written on here. I know everyone thinks what they write is REALLY important...but I am guilty of skimming through some of the multiple PAGE posts.

I'm with Bison06 on this one. No need to get your undies in a bunch.

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I did it yesterday by accident. What I posted was in a different thread with a different topic header and so I didnt think it would be in there. I didnt take the time to read EVERY thread on here before I posted it. My Bad.

Sometimes people don't have time to read everything written on here. I know everyone thinks what they write is REALLY important...but I am guilty of skimming through some of the multiple PAGE posts.

I'm with Bison06 on this one. No need to get your undies in a bunch.

Thanks to Walkerstheman23 for my first negative rep ever for this post. Apparently everything you write IS really important. My apologies. Time to unbunch your undies.

I will try to go back and read all 105 of your posts you have had over the 4 years you have been a member.

CAS4127
02-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks to Walkerstheman23 for my first negative rep ever for this post. Apparently everything you write IS really important. My apologies. Time to unbunch your undies.

I will try to go back and read all 105 of your posts you have had over the 4 years you have been a member.

Don't take it personal, it's just Bisonville afterall!!! I've been negrepped by many a people on here, and have still enjoyed a tailgating beer or two with them.

Hell, 4m and I are actually friends, but even friends can disagree and give each other sh*t, right??!!

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Don't take it personal, it's just Bisonville afterall!!! I've been negrepped by many a people on here, and have still enjoyed a tailgating beer or two with them.

Hell, 4m and I are actually friends, but even friends can disagree and give each other sh*t, right??!!

Exactly. It wasnt taking it personal. Just thought it was a pretty stupid thing to neg rep someone for.

Ive never neg repped anyone. I guess if I was gonna it would have to be a pretty offensive post. Not for someone giving their opinion or admitting they made a mistake. Some pretty uptight people around here.

Bison06
02-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Exactly. It wasnt taking it personal. Just thought it was a pretty stupid thing to neg rep someone for.

Ive never neg repped anyone. I guess if I was gonna it would have to be a pretty offensive post. Not for someone giving their opinion or admitting they made a mistake. Some pretty uptight people around here.

He negative repped me too. With this comment "these types of fans are just fans cuz we are good. they will disappear when we start losing again".

To walkeristheman23, I don't give a sh*t if someone is the type of fan who shows up only when we are winning, they are still a Bison fan in my book and are welcome to discuss their opinions on this board and any other internet forum.

I don't own the rights to NDSU or The Bison, some people choose to be fans when the team is doing well, others are fans all of the time. I don't care. If you support the Bison in any way, shape or form, you are cool with me.

ndsubison1
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
put bohl hazelton polasek and cooper on mt rushmore!

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 06:51 PM
He negative repped me too. With this comment "these types of fans are just fans cuz we are good. they will disappear when we start losing again".

To walkeristheman23, I don't give a sh*t if someone is the type of fan who shows up only when we are winning, they are still a Bison fan in my book and are welcome to discuss their opinions on this board and any other internet forum.

I don't own the rights to NDSU or The Bison, some people choose to be fans when the team is doing well, others are fans all of the time. I don't care. If you support the Bison in any way, shape or form, you are cool with me.

My comment from them was "dont post new threads then if you arent going to read them all"

Like I said...105 posts in 4 years. If all fans were like him...there wouldn't be much to read.

bisonmike2
02-03-2012, 07:15 PM

Hmmmm...sounds like a challenge. BisonTeacher is a dirty, no good SIOUX fan!

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Hmmmm...sounds like a challenge. BisonTeacher is a dirty, no good SIOUX fan!

Them's fightin words mike!!!!! Be careful...you might neg repped for using that word!!!!

That actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks.

BTW...Sioux Suck

4mcruenomore
02-03-2012, 07:21 PM

Ofcourse!! I have been known to give people sh*t from time to time, just a little....

ndsubison1
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
i take pride in getting neg repped. shows that i truly pissed someone off. (please dont neg rep me now)

CAS4127
02-03-2012, 08:19 PM
i take pride in getting neg repped. shows that i truly pissed someone off. (please dont neg rep me now)

Just to remind you, ming, my man, you neg repped my very first post on here, and called me a "ritard"!! I still owe you one . . . . . . .

ndsubison1
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Just to remind you, ming, my man, you neg repped my very first post on here, and called me a "ritard"!! I still owe you one . . . . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2_UIGtkR4

BisonTeacher
02-03-2012, 09:32 PM

That was kind of my point. If that was what really ticked them off...holy crap. Pretty lame.

CaBisonFan
02-03-2012, 09:52 PM

A negative rep for posting something. Wow...I'm in deep trouble.

STEP2DMB
02-03-2012, 11:17 PM

who pissed in your Cheerios. thanks for treating a newcomer with your arrogance and disrespect

BadlandsBison
02-04-2012, 02:33 AM

Kick his a** Seabass

IBleedYellow
02-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Whoops, My bad guys!!

I don't cheer for Bisonville, I cheer for the BISON!!!

My bad for reposting something. I get a little excited about my Bison.

AjaxTheMighty
02-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Whoops, My bad guys!!

I don't cheer for Bisonville, I cheer for the BISON!!!

My bad for reposting something. I get a little excited about my Bison.

People take this message board thing really, really seriously. There is a whole pile of unwritten rules. I went to look them up once to try to fit in, but someone forgot to write those unwritten rules down. Stupid, message board elves, lazy sons of....anyway. Repost all you want. If someone is in the mood to moan about something, they will find a topic. And it just as well be about reposting instead of the Bison. I admit I'm guilty of reposting from time to time. I refuse to go searching through page upon page to see if it's been done. I don't care. I fake apologize for it later though, because I'm a good guy like that!

Cheers!

4mcruenomore
02-05-2012, 03:12 AM
People take this message board thing really, really seriously. There is a whole pile of unwritten rules. I went to look them up once to try to fit in, but someone forgot to write those unwritten rules down. Stupid, message board elves, lazy sons of....anyway. Repost all you want. If someone is in the mood to moan about something, they will find a topic. And it just as well be about reposting instead of the Bison. I admit I'm guilty of reposting from time to time. I refuse to go searching through page upon page to see if it's been done. I don't care. I fake apologize for it later though, because I'm a good guy like that!

Cheers!

You fail at internet message boards if you don't know the unwritten rules

56BISON73
02-05-2012, 03:14 AM

Bigger fail if you dont follow said rules. Just sayin:biggrin:

Bisonguy
02-05-2012, 06:13 PM
This should be required viewing before posting- http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

BisonTeacher
02-05-2012, 09:50 PM
There really should be a Sticky Post with the rules. Not that anyone would read it before they posted. There should also be a glossary of "Bisonville terms".

AjaxTheMighty
02-06-2012, 12:37 AM

Hey, sorry about that man!

tony
02-06-2012, 01:47 AM
There really should be a Sticky Post with the rules. Not that anyone would read it before they posted. There should also be a glossary of "Bisonville terms".

Sorry, didn't pay attention to this thread before. Pretty rude.

Anyway. Bisonville Rules:

1. Don't gossip
2. Don't make the board brutal to read.

UTH
02-06-2012, 04:20 AM
I propose a Noob Section of Bisonville. Members with fewer than 500 posts may only post in this new Noob Section. 4M shall be moderator. New members "graduate" from the Noob Section only when they meet 4M's standards.* Let's do this. Nothing more to discuss.

*if noobish behavior in this new section overwhelms 4m and he is unable to perform his duties alone, i volunteer myself and pl to assist, but only if pl is onboard.:biggrin:

IzzyFlexion
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
I propose a Noob Section of Bisonville.

"Noob" section covered = check.

has anyone been assigned to the "Boob" section yet?

I would like to submit my application.......................

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-byqjTc5v6dU/TkJK-ONrMxI/AAAAAAAAANM/1Z8hghUNK6s/s1600/2013_big_boob_bounce.gif

TransAmBison
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
"Noob" section covered = check.

has anyone been assigned to the "Boob" section yet?

I would like to submit my application.......................

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-byqjTc5v6dU/TkJK-ONrMxI/AAAAAAAAANM/1Z8hghUNK6s/s1600/2013_big_boob_bounce.gifI think...ummm...what was the question? I'm suddenly confused. What were we talking about?

UTH
02-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I think...ummm...what was the question? I'm suddenly confused. What were we talking about?

You.

ten characters