PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Senior: Coulter Boyer

tony
01-31-2012, 02:44 PM
3-year starter and played in every game as a freshman. One of those great South Dakota guys that NDSU was very fortunate to get.

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=756

Grizzled
01-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Coulter has been one of my favorite guys to watch since he was a frosh. You could tell he was going to be a player back than, he just made plays. I still think him and the Best Buy idiot (can't remember his name) are the best class of DE's we have brought in. Not to often you get a DE who plays the run and the pass equally well. If you talk to the coaches though the thing Coulter brought to the table more than anything else was leadership. I think he'll be a little tougher to replace cause of that.

CAS4127
01-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Coulter has been one of my favorite guys to watch since he was a frosh. You could tell he was going to be a player back than, he just made plays. I still think him and the Best Buy idiot (can't remember his name) are the best class of DE's we have brought in. Not to often you get a DE who plays the run and the pass equally well. If you talk to the coaches though the thing Coulter brought to the table more than anything else was leadership. I think he'll be a little tougher to replace cause of that.

This^^^!! Also, I think he was a very talented and creative player who anticipated things well!

herdmember
01-31-2012, 05:42 PM
His play that caused the fumble towards the end of the Georgia Southern game is the most athletic play I've seen a D End at this level make. Going full speed upfield, cuts on a dime to his left to make the sack, with a big lineman trying to block him. Sounds like a great family guy, great teammate, and great leader. Good luck to him in the future!

CaBisonFan
01-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Good luck Coulter...and thanks.

BadlandsBison
01-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Coulter has always been reliable and beyond! Remember his TD against the bunnies in the dome? That was priceless

Kermit
01-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Great player and a team leader. Coulter also seems like an extremely interesting and deep young man. Thanks, Coulter!