PDA

View Full Version : Fan Appreciation Day

Kujava23
01-28-2012, 03:06 AM
I was hoping for a FAN APPRECIATION DAY that would be hosted at the FargoDome where players and coaches available on the field for Fans to talk to, get autographs, and pictures. Similar to a media day at the Super Bowl.

I have a GREAT SENIOR PICTURE of the BISON SENIORS on the field in Brookings that would look great in my FUTURE BISON ROOM with some signatures on it.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea.

Kujava23
01-28-2012, 03:12 AM

Bison Seniors with DAKOTA MARKER on field in Brookings!!! GO BISON!!!

4mcruenomore
01-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Why does this read like spam? Cool picture though.

HooliganBison
01-28-2012, 03:16 AM
Are player available for autographs and such after the spring game?

CAS4127
01-28-2012, 03:27 AM
They r just players, nothing more or less. Keep things in perfective--> meaning don't make them supermen that they r not. They are kids trying to grow up to be men-->neg rep if u want. Just sayin'!

CHADSTAUS
01-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Not kids, men. They earned that.

HandoEX
01-28-2012, 03:55 AM
They r just players, nothing more or less. Keep things in perfective--> meaning don't make them supermen that they r not. They are kids trying to grow up to be men-->neg rep if u want. Just sayin'!
Wut? My oldest thinks his autographed Bison yards sign is the coolest thing ever. Kids? Really?

CAS4127
01-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Not talkin about kids, Jason.

CaBisonFan
01-28-2012, 04:05 AM

This would be correct...finally.

CHADSTAUS
01-28-2012, 04:09 AM
You lost me at "kids".

DIBISON
01-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Us "fans" have to keep in mind how much time and effort the student-athletes put in for school/football without all of the "outside" stuff!

56BISON73
01-28-2012, 05:44 AM
I was hoping for a FAN APPRECIATION DAY that would be hosted at the FargoDome where players and coaches available on the field for Fans to talk to, get autographs, and pictures. Similar to a media day at the Super Bowl.

I have a GREAT SENIOR PICTURE of the BISON SENIORS on the field in Brookings that would look great in my FUTURE BISON ROOM with some signatures on it.

They have one in the fall where the fans can meet the players. Another is not needed.

TransAmBison
01-28-2012, 03:24 PM
They have one in the fall where the fans can meet the players. Another is not needed.Coming from the guy suffering from extreme tailgating withdrawal.

IndyBison
01-28-2012, 04:17 PM

Fans have no contact with players on media day. This year's media day will be the first time they ever allow fans into the stadium but they will be in the stands away from the players.

56BISON73
01-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Coming from the guy suffering from extreme tailgating withdrawal.

Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

DjKyRo
01-30-2012, 12:36 AM
Didn't they have a rally right after the game at the FargoDome? And didn't the have the trophy on display at the SDSU game? And didn't the have just about every player at the USD game getting the crowd pumped up and had Coach Bohl give a quick speech?

Ferd
01-30-2012, 02:59 AM
Didn't they have a rally right after the game at the FargoDome? And didn't the have the trophy on display at the SDSU game? And didn't the have just about every player at the USD game getting the crowd pumped up and had Coach Bohl give a quick speech?

Yuuuuuuuuuuup!