PDA

View Full Version : Here is a Kid NDSU should have>>>>>>>>>>>>

JustinTyem
01-24-2012, 10:57 PM
The Son of NFL Player Bryce Paup http://www.hudl.com/athlete/431295/nathan-paup

Bison06
01-24-2012, 11:01 PM

I hope you're joking, if those are his "highlights", he wouldn't start for Fargo South High School.

JustinTyem
01-24-2012, 11:16 PM
I hope you're joking, if those are his "highlights", he wouldn't start for Fargo South High School.What????? You're Joking Right??? I hope so................

344Johnson
01-24-2012, 11:37 PM
I wasn't too impressed, but I'm not exactly a all-time great talent scout.

SamsRams
01-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Kid is a junior and South could use anyone with a pulse now that Davies took away so much talent

chuckles
01-24-2012, 11:40 PM
I wasn't too impressed, but I'm not exactly a all-time great talent scout.

Same here. He seems to tackle quite high, the ol hug him and throw him to the ground, not hitting low and wrapping up.

td577
01-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Same here. He seems to tackle quite high, the ol hug him and throw him to the ground, not hitting low and wrapping up.

In his defense, he looked like a giant out there. He might be able to get a bit lower against guys at the FCS level that have more size. He looked like he had a pretty good nose for the ball, but I don't know what Bohl looks at when he recruits or scouts.

stevdock
01-25-2012, 12:11 AM
He's gotta put on some weight. 195 is pretty light for any front 7 position on defense. If he can add about 30 lbs this year I see some potential. To me he looks more like a traditional DE than an OLB, but he's gotta gain the weight to do that.

NDstateBison81
01-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Are you kidding me? Those weren't "highlights"... it was simply game film ?:ranting:

Bisondan
01-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Could step in and replace Chad Wilson from day one imo

phxbison
01-25-2012, 03:37 PM

Seriously ? It looks like he got his mothers athletic ability and speed.

Bison06
01-25-2012, 03:42 PM
could step in and replace chad wilson from day one imo

hahahahahahahhahahahhhhaahahaha.

He wouldn't get a second look from anyone on NDSU's recruiting staff. His footwork is awful, he looks uncoordinated and soft.

I really hope this is a joke.

Twentysix
01-25-2012, 07:12 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahhhhaahahaha.

He wouldn't get a second look from anyone on NDSU's recruiting staff. His footwork is awful, he looks uncoordinated and soft.

I really hope this is a joke.\

All of bisondan's posts are commical troll attempts.

goalpost
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM
he looked slooooooooow !

ndsubison1
01-26-2012, 05:53 AM
Could step in and replace Chad Wilson from day one imo

please ignore the troll. hes just here to rile bison fans up

MN_Moose
01-26-2012, 01:35 PM
You need to realize that Bryce Paup played for the Bi sons arch enemy.

If he's good, we get him. If not, he's all yours.

aces1180
01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
You need to realize that Bryce Paup played for the Bi sons arch enemy.

If he's good, we get him. If not, he's all yours.

Just like you got Billy Turner, Marcus Williams, Carlton Littlejohn, etc.?

Bison06
01-26-2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/451266/brett-pierce#highlights

THIS is what a highlight tape of a kid that can play football looks like. Watch this and then tell me that Bryce Paup's son can play at this level.

Great pad level, leverage, footwork, this kid will be a major contributor to the program if he sticks around. Skip ahead to 2:40 if you want to see a man playing against boys.

JSUBison
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't know about this Bryce Paup fellow, but I'd like to see Mohawk Boy from the Robert Morris playoff game in a Bison uniform. He has about another 8-10 years of development ahead of him, but that little kid is probably what Austin Richard was like at that age, a red-ass full of piss and vinegar who would punch you in the balls if you looked at him wrong.

JustinTyem
01-27-2012, 05:02 AM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/451266/brett-pierce#highlights

THIS is what a highlight tape of a kid that can play football looks like. Watch this and then tell me that Bryce Paup's son can play at this level.

Great pad level, leverage, footwork, this kid will be a major contributor to the program if he sticks around. Skip ahead to 2:40 if you want to see a man playing against boys.We all have seen this man,and He is in the family. ThankYou very much!!!!! BTW-Nathan is a junior in HS. And his Size and Intangibles is what he has,and you cant teach or coach this stuff.

Bison06
01-27-2012, 12:49 PM
We all have seen this man,and He is in the family. ThankYou very much!!!!! BTW-Nathan is a junior in HS. And his Size and Intangibles is what he has,and you cant teach or coach this stuff.

Not sure what intangibles you speak of. I have sat with many NDSU football coaches and watched them evaluate a recruit on film. When evaluating a player the most important things to look at are not size and speed for the most part. It is important to evaluate his footwork and something that our coaches used to call the wobble factor.

How many steps does it take a kid to change his direction on the football field. Watch the film again and look for that and you will see this kid has a lot of work to do.

Now, maybe he grows into his body a little over the next year and maybe he ends up getting a scholarship somewhere, great. But based on THIS film, he is a DII player at best.

JustinTyem
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Not sure what intangibles you speak of. I have sat with many NDSU football coaches and watched them evaluate a recruit on film. When evaluating a player the most important things to look at are not size and speed for the most part. It is important to evaluate his footwork and something that our coaches used to call the wobble factor.

How many steps does it take a kid to change his direction on the football field. Watch the film again and look for that and you will see this kid has a lot of work to do.

Now, maybe he grows into his body a little over the next year and maybe he ends up getting a scholarship somewhere, great. But based on THIS film, he is a DII player at best.I hear what ur saying,I dont mine saying Im wrong,when Im wrong.

HandoEX
01-27-2012, 09:33 PM
I hear what ur saying,I dont mine saying Im wrong,when Im wrong.
Do you realize you are arguing with someone that played DI football at NDSU? I think he might know what he is talking about.

CAS4127
01-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Do you realize you are arguing with someone that played DI football at NDSU? I think he might know what he is talking about.

I think JT conceded Hando.

HandoEX
01-27-2012, 09:41 PM
I think JT conceded Hando.

You are probably right but I read that like "I'd admit it if I was wrong". :bleh:

Bison06
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM

Don't give me too much credit, I talk out my a** quite a bit. Ha. :)

56BISON73
01-27-2012, 11:36 PM

But you sound good when you do it.:biggrin:

CaBisonFan
01-28-2012, 02:58 AM

...really...

4mcruenomore
01-28-2012, 03:19 AM
I swear JustinTyem is Lakes

JustinTyem
01-28-2012, 05:47 AM
I swear JustinTyem is Lakes4m,I am "NOT" Lakes,ROTFLMAO.But if you really think I am lakes,Google my name and you can find it in my profile. And yes Hando,I conceded!!!

4mcruenomore
01-28-2012, 02:07 PM
4m,I am "NOT" Lakes,ROTFLMAO.But if you really think I am lakes,Google my name and you can find it in my profile. And yes Hando,I conceded!!!

Looks like you haven't had a gig for a while:

http://www.jtyme.com/

JustinTyem
01-28-2012, 02:35 PM

http://www.jtyme.com/JustinTyem,Not TYME. I am the first and only one!!!!

4mcruenomore
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
JustinTyem,Not TYME. I am the first and only one!!!!

I figured you just spelled your log in wrong when you registered. You also make indoor mini basketball hoops.

IzzyFlexion
01-28-2012, 11:03 PM

http://www.jtyme.com/

A band named Justin Tyme played at my wedding dance in Moorhead in 1986, but these guys look to young to be the same guys.
I dunno, maybe?

JustinTyem
01-29-2012, 04:43 PM
I figured you just spelled your log in wrong when you registered. You also make indoor mini basketball hoops.Damn Im rich,just change me to RICHIE RICH,and Dollar Dog!!!!!!!