PDA

View Full Version : College Cuts Family Salon

GoBison!
01-23-2012, 06:05 PM
If you are looking for an inexpensive, fun atmosphere to get a haircut, College Cuts is the place to go! They have top notch stylists who are always up to date with their training and knowledge. You can watch sporting events on big, flat screen TV's while you get your hair cut also. They offer everything from cut to color to waxing to up-do's and more! Check out the website! http://www.collegecutsonline.com/Default.aspx

GO BISON!

Bison bison
01-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Shameless self-promotion?

I love it!

CAS4127
01-23-2012, 06:34 PM
http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/Worthless.gif

http://www.collegecutsonline.com/images/slide01.jpg
There-->a couple of young'ons and a Cougar . . . . .. .. . .

IzzyFlexion
01-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Well, you know what's next.
They always follow this with cutting music and PE.:(

BadlandsBison
01-24-2012, 12:45 AM
If you are looking for an inexpensive, fun atmosphere to get a haircut, College Cuts is the place to go! They have top notch stylists who are always up to date with their training and knowledge. You can watch sporting events on big, flat screen TV's while you get your hair cut also. They offer everything from cut to color to waxing to up-do's and more! Check out the website! http://www.collegecutsonline.com/Default.aspx

GO BISON!

Do your salon chairs have a weight limit? Rob Port was wondering...

ndsubison1
01-24-2012, 01:36 AM
mens hair house is awesome. you get ur own tv

MN_BISON
01-24-2012, 02:41 AM
mens hair house is awesome. you get ur own tv

Is that placed owned by Team Maker members? College Cuts is and no, I'm not one of the owners.

GoBison!
01-24-2012, 04:39 AM
Yes it is owned by Team Makers who are avid fans of the Bison! Why not go somewhere with bison logos on the wall and a great sports themes atmosphere? And I do not work there or own it either.

ndsufreshman
01-24-2012, 05:29 AM
Good publicity, congrats & good luck

ThompsonBison
03-29-2012, 02:23 AM
So College Cuts has now been open for 3 months. Some of you have checked the place out, some of you haven't. I am one of the owners and I believe we have a great concept in a great city with great people. Our following continues to get stronger every week and month but it doesn't seem we are appealing to the overall population like I felt we would. We offer a great haircut for a great value by stylists with a lot of experience. We are working with a lot of area schools and other organizations to implement a program where a portion of every single haircut goes back to the community. The owners are all Teammakers and now College Cuts, the business, is also a Teammaker and we are committed to giving back to Bison athletics. However, we are new and are willing to take advice and learn as we go. What would you like to see us offer? What else would you like to get out of your experience at CC? We have 6 tv's throughout the place with one big screen in the lobby. Check us out on facebook or online at collegecutsonline.com - you are free to make an appointment or walk-in and neither way is preferred. I've read various posts about us here and there but didn't feel quite right commenting early on. Now that we've had some time, I'd like some feedback on what you think. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable doing so.

HoopsBison
03-29-2012, 03:28 AM
So College Cuts has now been open for 3 months. Some of you have checked the place out, some of you haven't. I am one of the owners and I believe we have a great concept in a great city with great people. Our following continues to get stronger every week and month but it doesn't seem we are appealing to the overall population like I felt we would. We offer a great haircut for a great value by stylists with a lot of experience. We are working with a lot of area schools and other organizations to implement a program where a portion of every single haircut goes back to the community. The owners are all Teammakers and now College Cuts, the business, is also a Teammaker and we are committed to giving back to Bison athletics. However, we are new and are willing to take advice and learn as we go. What would you like to see us offer? What else would you like to get out of your experience at CC? We have 6 tv's throughout the place with one big screen in the lobby. Check us out on facebook or online at collegecutsonline.com - you are free to make an appointment or walk-in and neither way is preferred. I've read various posts about us here and there but didn't feel quite right commenting early on. Now that we've had some time, I'd like some feedback on what you think. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable doing so.

Good Luck, next time I need a cut I will definitely check you guys out!

IzzyFlexion
03-29-2012, 04:06 AM
Tony,

I have a terrific template of a sales invoice specifically formatted for website advertising leftover from my now defunct site
www.buyorrenthomelessvegasteenrunaways.com

Looks like you might have a use for it.

Twentysix
03-29-2012, 05:43 AM
I will probably visit this weekend. I usually get my hair cut in the union.

344Johnson
03-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I will probably visit this weekend. I usually get my hair cut in the union.

I usually end up letting my sister just buzz it off. She enjoys it. Perhaps it is time for me to just abandon the buzz, and let some people decide what to do to my hair while I enjoy watching some sports on the television.

KC Bison
04-02-2012, 02:00 PM
A little far from KC to get a haircut but was wondering if they have one TV dedicated to Bison replays.