PDA

View Full Version : Illinois receiver verbally commits to Bison football team

JustinTyem
01-21-2012, 10:59 PM
“I’ll be honest I really didn’t have any thought of going to NDSU,” Gray told Rivals.com http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/348034/ nice highlight reel http://www.hudl.com/athlete/274744/demitrius-gray

ndsubison1
01-21-2012, 11:01 PM
check out the recruiting threads

JustinTyem
01-21-2012, 11:06 PM
check out the recruiting threadsI looked at the 2012 Recruiting thread and looked at 3 pages and I didnt see anything so............. I didnt look at the Recruiting 2012 summary thread. My bad,I guess.

CaBisonFan
01-21-2012, 11:56 PM
I looked at the 2012 Recruiting thread and looked at 3 pages and I didnt see anything so............. I didnt look at the Recruiting 2012 summary thread. My bad,I guess.

The recruiting threads are excellent...but...sometimes it's ok to make a new thread about a recruit...IMO.

I like 'HEADLINES' from time to time. I would never have checked the recruiting threads today.

Keep posting justin...and don't apologize unless you're way out of line with something that matters.

CaBisonFan
01-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Looks like we just landed a WR that has the potential to be very special someday.

I have doubts about him being redshirted. He looks strong & big.

I like this:

“The Fargodome was almost too loud to be honest,” he said. “It felt like a Big 12 or a Big Ten type of game and atmosphere. Everyone in town goes to the Bison games in Fargo and it’s almost like an NFL team, because the players are like celebrities there. The Bison have a really good team and they also have plans for me and the roster situation looks pretty promising there.”

td577
01-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I want to see him redshirted if the WR position is a little more consistently healthy his first year.

SamsRams
01-22-2012, 07:14 AM
The recruiting threads are excellent...but...sometimes it's ok to make a new thread about a recruit...IMO.

I totally agree. For one the recruiting thread is huge and if u just wanted to see the info on Gray there is a lot to filter thru. But also i enjoying lookin at archives and reading up on current players and wut was said when the verbal was announced. Something in the same form of the GDT threads:
2012 VERBAL Demetrius Gray WR Autora IL
I vote we give it a try for these final verbals

Twentysix
01-22-2012, 08:11 AM
The recruiting theard is just a mash of crap, unless you have time to actually analyze ridiculous amounts of posts that don't include swimsuit models. I rarely even look at it.

Thanks for this thread justin.

jimmyptubas
01-22-2012, 08:50 AM
Very excited to read this. I have not been a member of BV during the off season before so it is good to keep up to date with the team and some new faces that some day might be regular topics on this website.