PDA

View Full Version : UND loss may have cost us a bracket buster game on espn

AKBison
01-20-2012, 03:00 PM
We had an rpi in the 90's and choked it away at UND. Season is not over but we lost a golden opportunity...

Bison03
01-20-2012, 03:37 PM
http://georg.blogg.se/images/2009/who-cares_40766168.jpg

Getting a bracket buster game on espn3 or espnu is not our goal. Winning the Summit League and Summit League Tournament is.

silkamilkamonico
01-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Definetely not our goal, but a huge missed opportunity indeed if it happens, just for simple acknowledgement of program, or any program on the rise and wanting to take that next step from low level mid major to impacting mid major. Being able to qulify for these games on a yearly basis sets the stage for move coverage of games in the future and I do think that's important for our program to want to be a part of.

I cannot believe that loss. For myself and the way they performed, it put a huge hole in how well this season has been going. Let's hope the team takes it's frustration out on SDSU, and I think they were they were performing since the turn of the year, the loss might be good for them in the long run.

perthbison
01-20-2012, 11:00 PM
the loss might be good for them in the long run. I know the loss was very bad for me. Damb UND fans around here are just ecstatic.:facepalm:

BadlandsBison
01-20-2012, 11:12 PM
I know the loss was very bad for me. Damb UND fans around here are just ecstatic.:facepalm:

Suddenly they care, heh

CAS4127
01-21-2012, 01:51 AM
The game meant nothing!!

ndsubison1
01-21-2012, 01:57 AM
i highly doubt we would be on espn. st marys, old dominion, wichita st, murray st., creighton, butler, cleveland st., missouri st, long beach st. will get those games

CAS4127
01-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Ya, Cleveland St. Is on ESPN right now-->whatever. UND game meant NOTHING!!

KilldeerBison
01-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Maybe a bad comparison, the Youngstown loss in football seemed to refocus the team. I can hope! Oh, and the "who" still suck (just because).

NDstateBison81
01-26-2012, 09:25 PM
UND dipshits must be feeling like hot shit after that win, well everytime a UND bandwagon fan tries to tell me that i send them an email of NDSU's stats along with a pathetic list of UND's achievements...sad

Bison03
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM
UND dipshits must be feeling like hot shit after that win, well everytime a UND bandwagon fan tries to tell me that i send them an email of NDSU's stats along with a pathetic list of UND's achievements...sad

For real? I would love to have that list on file.

NorthernBison
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM

I prefer to live in the PRESENT. Let's face it, since Woody, Winks, Moorman, and Nelson left, the performance on this program has been a gigantic fail. It's been a constant litany of bragging about how much young talent we have and how we should be patient and wait until next year.

This season was supposed to be where we saw the talent start to really shine (Granted, still a year away from being ready) and show us what to expect in the next couple years. Other than a promising start and a few sparks, this team has regressed and looks like nothing more than average regardless of who they share the floor with.

There is still time for them to show us some good things but it is getting dangerously close to the point where the average fan tunes them, and the program, out.

SDSUAlum08
01-27-2012, 01:37 PM
i prefer to live in the present. Let's face it, since coach miles left, the performance on this program has been a gigantic fail.

fify

bisonwho?
01-27-2012, 01:44 PM
The game meant nothing!!

Oh but if the bison won you would running your mouth worshiping the bison for beating und. Well look at it now, the bison got embarrassed and now it doesn't matter? Typical and predictable of you...

silkamilkamonico
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Oh but if the bison won you would running your mouth worshiping the bison for beating und. Well look at it now, the bison got embarrassed and now it doesn't matter? Typical and predictable of you...

Embarrassed? We played one of our worst games. UND did a great job and there is no lack of disrespect for the program from an atheltic standpoint, because we're still comfortable with where we are at.

If that is UND "embarrassing" someone, then their athletic program is a lot worse off than I thought.

Also, that is Casa being sarcastic. Way to know the forums around here.

tony
01-27-2012, 02:39 PM

You need an avatar pic. This one suits you:

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/164/376628565_71ed3ff985.jpg

CAS4127
01-27-2012, 03:10 PM

First things first: KMA!!

Second, I posted that while using my IPhone so I couldn't use purple (sarcastic) font!! Those who know me here understand. For you to come on here from the get go and try to give me shit, again, KMA!!! You don't know me, so how TF would you know what is "typical and predictable of [me]"??!!! I'd say your post is "typical and predictable" of Who fans, and that is way more accurate than what you posted here.

Lastly, when you have something productive to post, please do, otherwise, once again, KMA!!!

bisonwho?
01-29-2012, 05:49 AM
First things first: KMA!!

Second, I posted that while using my IPhone so I couldn't use purple (sarcastic) font!! Those who know me here understand. For you to come on here from the get go and try to give me shit, again, KMA!!! You don't know me, so how TF would you know what is "typical and predictable of [me]"??!!! I'd say your post is "typical and predictable" of Who fans, and that is way more accurate than what you posted here.

Lastly, when you have something productive to post, please do, otherwise, once again, KMA!!!

Hook,Line & Sinker.

TheBisonator
01-29-2012, 11:21 PM
fify

I don't think the 2008-09 team under Saul was epic fail, but thanks for playing.

silkamilkamonico
01-30-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't think the 2008-09 team under Saul was epic fail, but thanks for playing.

I am not real sure why he is chiming in.

He is a SDSU fan. They have Nate Wolters, and absolutely nothing else. Wolters is single handidly saving Nagy's job for the next 2-3 years.